The Drama-Free Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Re: The Drama-Free Season

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

No rules should be in place for the Sox clubhouse that aren't in place for the rest of MLB. It just keeps the chicken and beer nonsense going that was misrepresented and exaggerated beyond belief to begin with. They're not misbehaving children, and they shouldn't be treated that way. And Bobby V was more damaging to the Sox than any can of beer could ever be. He should have been banned from the clubhouse.

I disagree. These ae still kids in their 20's and likely lack the maturity to behave like responsible adults.

Valentine was thrust into the lions den and not even allowed to select his own staff. This was a no- win situation and it baffles me why you can't see that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

happy valentines day KST

How did the Yankees do with their one and done post seasons? Too much beer? Too much chicken? We'll never know because there will never be a negative story about the Yankee clubhouse -- even with all the steroids being passed around for lunch.

LOL

never thought I'd see a sox fan calling the yanks a 1 and done team

Oh, and I doubt there are any Sox fans on Yankee boards putting up negative pics of Girardi. But I'm sure your fans here will find that funny as usual. Fun for the feeble-minded.

no harm intended

I simply asked why he didn't say what the  policy was and end the conversation

instead of putting it off for another day

the photo like several other photos of the man

suggest that they might go back to allowing it

because he fancies a drink himself after the game

nothing wrong with that IMO

Hey Zac!

Ive seen you post some not so friendly pics about NYY as well. I think its all in good fun and I even get a good laugh at some of them. Some folks take things way too seriously. especially baseball. Ive gone through some very tough things in my life and have realized that you cant take things too seriously to the point that some here do. Life is too short and there are much more important things in life...

With that said, I LOVE this game and the Red Sox. I enjoy the NY/Boston rivalry and talking with fans of other teams that I can have a good respectable back and forth with. I consider you one of them. Enjoy your day.

And even Zac is smart enough to know that any pics he puts up of the Yankees is on a Sox board not a Yankee board. Don't know why you're not. Why don't you ask him the name of a Yankee board where he puts up negative pics of the Yankees?

Its a shame that some here can discuss baseball and instead prefer a witch hunt, hijacking the board... What a waste.

Of course the Yankee trolls you adore who come here to insult the fans and the Sox while running around the board chasing posters in their witch hunt hijacking threads don't seem like a problem to you. Your pal Zac started the whole ball rolling about me being Pike cause that's what Yankee trolls do - attack Sox fans. No matter how much time they spend on who is Pike and what did Pike say, and Pike this and Pike that, it's still not a witch hunt to you and not hijacking every thread.

No Yankee board on the entire Internet has Sox fans putting up abusive pics of their team and their fans. None. Not one. It's not normal and it's not OK. If you're going to go to a rival team's board you should respect the team and the posters there. It doesn't matter how much this board has nurtured these posters over the years, it's still wrong. And you just have to go to ANY team's board on the Internet to see that. I welcome the time when Sox fans don't have to take abuse from Yankee fans here just because their pals here enjoy it.

FTR I think you should put me on ignore because they're no chance of me changing my opinion on that.

since you know so much about other boards, and none of these shenanigans occur on them maybe you should make them your new home?? Obviously you enjoy the conflict here (and often add to it, troll) or you would join a forum free from the tyranny of the "yankee trolls".

problem solved.

The other boards are Yankee boards or other team's boards. Sox boards always seem to be bombarded by Yankee fans. They like to go where they can feel superior. They even created their own forum on another Sox site. This seems to happen over and over and the only team's fans that do this are Yankee fans. It's an arrogance that only they possess.

And you're the one who enjoys the conflict throwing yourself into every argument on the forum. But you came here as a "character" with many stories as opposed to someone who just came here to discuss the Sox. So who really knows who you are?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

happy valentines day KST

How did the Yankees do with their one and done post seasons? Too much beer? Too much chicken? We'll never know because there will never be a negative story about the Yankee clubhouse -- even with all the steroids being passed around for lunch.

LOL

Oh, and I doubt there are any Sox fans on Yankee boards putting up negative pics of Girardi. But I'm sure your fans here will find that funny as usual. Fun for the feeble-minded.

no harm intended

Hey Zac!

Ive seen you post some not so friendly pics about NYY as well. I think its all in good fun and I even get a good laugh at some of them. Some folks take things way too seriously. especially baseball. Ive gone through some very tough things in my life and have realized that you cant take things too seriously to the point that some here do. Life is too short and there are much more important things in life...

With that said, I LOVE this game and the Red Sox. I enjoy the NY/Boston rivalry and talking with fans of other teams that I can have a good respectable back and forth with. I consider you one of them. Enjoy your day.

And even Zac is smart enough to know that any pics he puts up of the Yankees is on a Sox board not a Yankee board. Don't know why you're not. Why don't you ask him the name of a Yankee board where he puts up negative pics of the Yankees?

Its a shame that some here can discuss baseball and instead prefer a witch hunt, hijacking the board... What a waste.

Of course the Yankee trolls you adore who come here to insult the fans and the Sox while running around the board chasing posters in their witch hunt hijacking threads don't seem like a problem to you. Your pal Zac started the whole ball rolling about me being Pike cause that's what Yankee trolls do - attack Sox fans. No matter how much time they spend on who is Pike and what did Pike say, and Pike this and Pike that, it's still not a witch hunt to you and not hijacking every thread.

No Yankee board on the entire Internet has Sox fans putting up abusive pics of their team and their fans. None. Not one. It's not normal and it's not OK. If you're going to go to a rival team's board you should respect the team and the posters there. It doesn't matter how much this board has nurtured these posters over the years, it's still wrong. And you just have to go to ANY team's board on the Internet to see that. I welcome the time when Sox fans don't have to take abuse from Yankee fans here just because their pals here enjoy it.

FTR I think you should put me on ignore because they're no chance of me changing my opinion on that.

Good idea. done :)  Have a great day and I hope you realize thatthere are much more important things in life than wasting your time inturrupting a baseball siscussion to argue with NYY fans and Sox  who you think are NYY fans. You did that to me once and I quickly put you in your place and proved you wrong. Anyway, good luck trying to police and internet discussion board. You'll need it.

Even though you have me on ignore (thanks), I'm going to respond to your comment about me saying you were a Yankee fan. When you first came here, you were joining in on all the "fun" the Yankee fans were having attacking Beni for his posts. You thought it was hilarious and told them so. So, let's not pretend I said that out of the clear blue sky.

And Triumph has admitted to being a troll on the Bruins board. No Sox fan is a troll on the Bruins forum. Having said that, nothing could have been more obvious even before that. Posters like you still believe Sox fans are running around just insulting posters on Boston forums. Really doesn't take a genius to figure some of them out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to selenium-'s comment:

In response to crix's comment:

Please, Boston Sports Media:

No more chicken and beer.

No more Bobby V comments/opinions by players of him. 

No more petty squabbles with former players/managers/GM.

No more manufactured clubhouse drama.

It's a new season.

Time to move on.

NOT ON THIS FORUM.

LOOK AT THE PANIC OVER DOUBRONT'S WEAK SHOULDER.

IF THERE IS NO DRAMA

THEN MOST POSTERS HERE WILL INVENT SOMETHING.

Pink hat troll.

You admitted to trolling the Bruins' forum. No Sox fan is trolling the Bruins forum. Not that any confirmation was needed. You're insult act is not even funny. Keep spending your life trying to insult Boston fans. We own you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

kimsaynothing.......the night pike.

Keep devoting your entire life trying to insult Boston fans. Keep reading every single thread on every single forum on a Boston site. We own you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

happy valentines day KST

LOL

no harm intended

Hey Zac!

since you know so much about other boards, and none of these shenanigans occur on them maybe you should make them your new home?? Obviously you enjoy the conflict here (and often add to it, troll) or you would join a forum free from the tyranny of the "yankee trolls".

problem solved.

The other boards are Yankee boards or other team's boards. Sox boards always seem to be bombarded by Yankee fans. They like to go where they can feel superior. They even created their own forum on another Sox site. This seems to happen over and over and the only team's fans that do this are Yankee fans. It's an arrogance that only they possess.

And you're the one who enjoys the conflict throwing yourself into every argument on the forum. But you came here as a "character" with many stories as opposed to someone who just came here to discuss the Sox. So who really knows who you are?

you contradicted your previous post.. first you say that this is the only place where "outsiders" come and harass the hometown fans

"If you're going to go to a rival team's board you should respect the team and the posters there. It doesn't matter how much this board has nurtured these posters over the years, it's still wrong. And you just have to go to ANY team's board on the Internet to see that."

now, you say that EVERY sox board is infiltrated by yankee fans... maybe you should abandon red sox forums altogether?? since it's a big giant conspiracy, you can not overthrow it by yourself so just give up the futile effort and find somethng else to preoccupy you..

problem solved.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

kimsaynothing.......the night pike.

Keep devoting your entire life trying to insult Boston fans. Keep reading every single thread on every single forum on a Boston site. We own you.

I doubt you own the computer you are on.

I hope you read all the threads on all the forums on a Boston site to insert your insults. Must be great to spend your time that way since you're not a fan of any of the teams here. Again, we own you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

happy valentines day KST

LOL

no harm intended

Hey Zac!

problem solved.

you contradicted your previous post.. first you say that this is the only place where "outsiders" come and harass the hometown fans

"If you're going to go to a rival team's board you should respect the team and the posters there. It doesn't matter how much this board has nurtured these posters over the years, it's still wrong. And you just have to go to ANY team's board on the Internet to see that."

now, you say that EVERY sox board is infiltrated by yankee fans... maybe you should abandon red sox forums altogether?? since it's a big giant conspiracy, you can not overthrow it by yourself so just give up the futile effort and find somethng else to preoccupy you..

problem solved.

Obviously, I wouldn't say ANY team's board if I were including the Red Sox. I clearly meant other teams including the Yankees. This ONLY HAPPENS ON SOX BOARDS. I don't bother throwing around words like "conspiracy" to make it sound like it's not true. It is true. And if you're claiming it's not, name the forum where it's not true. There must be one Yankee site you could name that had many Sox fans running around insulting the team and their fans.

FTR this is your forte, defending the Yankee trolls here. You even call yourself a Yankee apologist. Who does that on a Sox board? That is, you're 20 year old character. You clearly are sharing your screenname because some of your posts just sound like a different person. Perhaps your dad decided to split the time with you. You know, to make you sound like you know what you're talking about.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

happy valentines day KST

LOL

no harm intended

Hey Zac!

problem solved.

problem solved.

Obviously, I wouldn't say ANY team's board if I were including the Red Sox. I clearly meant other teams including the Yankees. This ONLY HAPPENS ON SOX BOARDS. I don't bother throwing around words like "conspiracy" to make it sound like it's not true. It is true. And if you're claiming it's not, name the forum where it's not true. There must be one Yankee site you could name that had many Sox fans running around insulting the team and their fans.

FTR this is your forte, defending the Yankee trolls here. You even call yourself a Yankee apologist. Who does that on a Sox board? That is, you're 20 year old character. You clearly are sharing your screenname because some of your posts just sound like a different person. Perhaps your dad decided to split the time with you. You know, to make you sound like you know what you're talking about.

this is the only sports board i partake in, and i find it just fine. A great place to come and chit chat about the sox and have a couple laughs. As long as you don't take the loons (you, pike, triumph and the like) too seriously. That's your problem, you take everything so literally. Case in point, my profile.

lighten up, partake in the BB threads and give up your crazy obsession with "mikey". you'll enjoy yourself much more and people will actually like you. Just my opinion, feel free to try it out. or dont. No skin off my nose. Just trying to make your time here more enjoyable since you seem so miserable.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

happy valentines day KST

LOL

no harm intended

Hey Zac!

problem solved.

problem solved.

this is the only sports board i partake in, and i find it just fine. A great place to come and chit chat about the sox and have a couple laughs. As long as you don't take the loons (you, pike, triumph and the like) too seriously. That's your problem, you take everything so literally. Case in point, my profile.

lighten up, partake in the BB threads and give up your crazy obsession with "mikey". you'll enjoy yourself much more and people will actually like you. Just my opinion, feel free to try it out. or dont. No skin off my nose. Just trying to make your time here more enjoyable since you seem so miserable.

First of all you lost me including me in a category with Triumph. It's not lost on me that you had nothing bad to say about the Yankee presence here. And there was no "crazy obsession" with Mikey. Mikey created multiple screennames to try to immitate a Sox fan here to get him removed from the board. He's also immitated me, and even a Yankee fan, Jete. He was the person bumping the threads up for many years, with Sox fans being constantly blamed for it. I, personally, believe it should have been figured out long before it went on for so long. And I don't know anyone who enjoyed the thread bumping. IMO he was also "Law" who wrecked this board for years. So using the term "crazy obsession" is ridiculous.

If you want to talk about an obsession, it's with posters who allow these people to ruin this board because they are so obsessed with defending anything Yankee fans or trolls do here. That you could call my obsession. I wish they would all find a Yankee board where I'm sure they'd be much happier.

And I'm not miserable at all. I actually enjoy pointing these things out. If I wasn't doing it, this board would be the mess it was when I first got here where Yankee fans decided what was acceptable or not. It's still needs work, but you wouldn't believe the difference in the board now compared to how bad it was. There aren't any Yankee trolls kicking Sox fans off the board for making comments about the Yankees like they did with me. And even Zac has toned down his routine of negative Sox pics. This board would be filled with them, and they would be waaay more abusive if I didn't bring more attention to them.

I'm letting you know since we both know you're starting date really isn't accurate at all.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

mikey is missed

And a Yankee troll would feel that way. I hope you're still reading all the threads here and not falling behind with all the threads on the other forums on this site you have to cover. LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

happy valentines day KST

LOL

no harm intended

Hey Zac!

problem solved.

problem solved.

First of all you lost me including me in a category with Triumph. It's not lost on me that you had nothing bad to say about the Yankee presence here. And there was no "crazy obsession" with Mikey. Mikey created multiple screennames to try to immitate a Sox fan here to get him removed from the board. He's also immitated me, and even a Yankee fan, Jete. He was the person bumping the threads up for many years, with Sox fans being constantly blamed for it. I, personally, believe it should have been figured out long before it went on for so long. And I don't know anyone who enjoyed the thread bumping. IMO he was also "Law" who wrecked this board for years. So using the term "crazy obsession" is ridiculous.

If you want to talk about an obsession, it's with posters who allow these people to ruin this board because they are so obsessed with defending anything Yankee fans or trolls do here. That you could call my obsession. I wish they would all find a Yankee board where I'm sure they'd be much happier.

And I'm not miserable at all. I actually enjoy pointing these things out. If I wasn't doing it, this board would be the mess it was when I first got here where Yankee fans decided what was acceptable or not. It's still needs work, but you wouldn't believe the difference in the board now compared to how bad it was. There aren't any Yankee trolls kicking Sox fans off the board for making comments about the Yankees like they did with me. And even Zac has toned down his routine of negative Sox pics. This board would be filled with them, and they would be waaay more abusive if I didn't bring more attention to them.

I'm letting you know since we both know you're starting date really isn't accurate at all.

i don't have a problem with the "yankee presence". I occasionally have issue with some yankee fans (Babe mostly) but for the same reasons i take issue with any other poster (sox fan, yankee fan and troll alike) making opinionated, factless, outrageous posts that are oftentimes completely wrong or off-base. Unlike you, I don't hate them just because they are yankee fans. Thinking like that is what led human-kind to some of the most dastardly acts in history. blanket hatred has no place here (or anywhere for that matter). Besides, some yankee fans who come here are valued posters for their vast knowledge of baseball and varried opinions. If they want to come here and discuss baseball then who am i to tell them to go away??

get over yourself, you constantly whining about "yankee trolls" and harassing yankee fans and sox fans alike isn't helping the board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Farrell not doing the team any favors if he lifts the beer ban. 

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/articles/2011/10/20/beer_here_not_for_many_teams_in_baseball/

"Of the 30 teams in baseball, the Red Sox are one of just 12 still providing beer to their players.

Of those 12 teams, three limit access to beer and closely monitor the players. The Yankees, Cardinals, Dodgers, and Cubs are among the 18 clubs that do not allow beer in the clubhouse, at home or on the road.

Even the Milwaukee Brewers, who play at Miller Park, have banned beer in the clubhouse."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

happy valentines day KST

LOL

no harm intended

Hey Zac!

problem solved.

problem solved.

i don't have a problem with the "yankee presence". I occasionally have issue with some yankee fans (Babe mostly) but for the same reasons i take issue with any other poster (sox fan, yankee fan and troll alike) making opinionated, factless, outrageous posts that are oftentimes completely wrong or off-base. Unlike you, I don't hate them just because they are yankee fans. Thinking like that is what led human-kind to some of the most dastardly acts in history. blanket hatred has no place here (or anywhere for that matter). Besides, some yankee fans who come here are valued posters for their vast knowledge of baseball and varried opinions. If they want to come here and discuss baseball then who am i to tell them to go away??

get over yourself, you constantly whining about "yankee trolls" and harassing yankee fans and sox fans alike isn't helping the board.

First of all, no one in their right mind would compare Yankee trolls on a Sox forum to religious persecution. It's been done here before, and it's still beyond weird and insulting to people who were tortured and killed for their religion.

I don't hate Yankee fans, my father is a Yankee fan. I don't understand some of the Yankee fans here obsession with all things Red Sox when they root for another team. This is just a sport called baseball, and most fanatics follow and obsess about their own team. If you are so obsessed with another team to the point where you believe you should hang out on their forums and control the conversation and defend your team there, perhaps you should have your head examined first.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

First of all, no one in their right mind would compare Yankee trolls on a Sox forum to religious persecution. It's been done here before, and it's still beyond weird and insulting to people who were tortured and killed for their religion.

I didn't bring it to that level, you did.You can try to say i'm being offensive all you want, those weren't my words nor my comparison.

there are people who ignorantly dislike others for reasons that don't pertain to their character. For example, you. You dislike any yankee fan who comes to a red sox board. Even if that poster is a good person and has vast knowledge of the game.

If you don't like individual posters for specific reasons then that's OK. Like zac, if you don't like him because you don't approve of his sense of humor then i can't agrue with that. But disliking someone just because they are not a RS fan on a RS forum is just ignorant.

I don't hate Yankee fans, my father is a Yankee fan. I don't understand some of the Yankee fans here obsession with all things Red Sox when they root for another team. This is just a sport called baseball, and most fanatics follow and obsess about their own team. If you are so obsessed with another team to the point where you believe you should hang out on their forums and control the conversation and defend your team there, perhaps you should have your head examined first.

I would imagine yankee fans, or any other fan for that matter comes here (primarilly) for the same reason we all do. To talk baseball with knowledgable people. Not every forum has a plethora of quality posters like Moon, Notin, Drewski. Non-RS fans probably enjoy the varried opinions of RS fans as much as the RS fans enjoy the varried opinions of the non-RS fans. While they are here to discuss baseball if they stumble across a series of posts bashing their team (for example, you and your crazy yankee conspiracy theories) why wouldn't they defend their team?? i would be disappointed if they didn't.

If i made a thread trashing the Mariners, saying they suck, ownership is garbage, their farm system is highly overrated and filled with "farm scraps" (as stiffy would say), King felix is a fluke and in fact one of the WORST pitchers in baseball. Do you think Hill would respond and pick apart my ignorant and highly opinionated argument? According to you, he should not. Since i am a RS fan on a RS forum i should be allowed to spew garbage about his team and he has no right to challenge my stance.

To go the other way with this, If i was apart of a yankee forum and there was a thread bashing the RS with factless posts (don't need to go to all the way to a yankee forum to find a thread bashing the RS with factless posts lol). Anyway, i would definitely argue their points and i expect you would do the same.. if your actually a RS fan anyway.

anyway, i've discussed this issue more than i would like. It's doubtful you comprehend anything i just said as it is. So i shall take my leave. Hopefully you read long and hard and use some logic and find that we all do not have to agree on a team. Just because someone is not a RS fan does not mean they aren't a good poster capable of making quality baseball posts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

You need our head examined.

Proof positive.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I didn't bring it to that level, you did.You can try to say i'm being offensive all you want, those weren't my words nor my comparison.

there are people who ignorantly dislike others for reasons that don't pertain to their character. For example, you. You dislike any yankee fan who comes to a red sox board. Even if that poster is a good person and has vast knowledge of the game.

If you don't like individual posters for specific reasons then that's OK. Like zac, if you don't like him because you don't approve of his sense of humor then i can't agrue with that. But disliking someone just because they are not a RS fan on a RS forum is just ignorant.

I would imagine yankee fans, or any other fan for that matter comes here (primarilly) for the same reason we all do. To talk baseball with knowledgable people. Not every forum has a plethora of quality posters like Moon, Notin, Drewski. Non-RS fans probably enjoy the varried opinions of RS fans as much as the RS fans enjoy the varried opinions of the non-RS fans. While they are here to discuss baseball if they stumble across a series of posts bashing their team (for example, you and your crazy yankee conspiracy theories) why wouldn't they defend their team?? i would be disappointed if they didn't.

If i made a thread trashing the Mariners, saying they suck, ownership is garbage, their farm system is highly overrated and filled with "farm scraps" (as stiffy would say), King felix is a fluke and in fact one of the WORST pitchers in baseball. Do you think Hill would respond and pick apart my ignorant and highly opinionated argument? According to you, he should not. Since i am a RS fan on a RS forum i should be allowed to spew garbage about his team and he has no right to challenge my stance.

To go the other way with this, If i was apart of a yankee forum and there was a thread bashing the RS with factless posts (don't need to go to all the way to a yankee forum to find a thread bashing the RS with factless posts lol). Anyway, i would definitely argue their points and i expect you would do the same.. if your actually a RS fan anyway.

anyway, i've discussed this issue more than i would like. It's doubtful you comprehend anything i just said as it is. So i shall take my leave. Hopefully you read long and hard and use some logic and find that we all do not have to agree on a team. Just because someone is not a RS fan does not mean they aren't a good poster capable of making quality baseball posts.

You can imagine anything you want, but Yankee trolls who come here to defend their team on another team's board, are not here to discuss baseball. The majority of Yankee fans here don't even post on a Yankee board. I don't believe you can be a fan of baseball and have no interest in your own team and/or what THEY'RE saying. And there's no way your getting an honest response about the Red Sox from posters who obsess about the Yankees enough to come here and make sure no one is talking bad about them.

And you can talk about Moon, Notin, Drewski whoever of being their draw here. The truth is they spend little if any time talking to those posters. Most of their time here is spent chasing Sox fans around they don't like and arguing with them. And, in Zac's case, putting up abusive pics of the Sox and their fans here. 

As I've said a million times what the Yankee fans say on their boards has no affect on me. I'm an adult. If I did post on a Yankee board, which will never happen, I would assume they may say negative things about the Sox there, but it couldn't interest me less. I would just laugh at them. Probably because I'm not 12 years old, and don't feel the need to defend my team across the entire Internet. IMO they're entitled to their opinion and it's really none of my business.

Any Yankee related thread on this board that is negative in any way to any of the Yankees will be met by a bombardment of Yankee posters who will defend anyone, even ARod. Sox fans here don't even do that for Sox players. Again, they are die-hard Yankee fans who are here to "protect" their multi-millionaire players across the Internet -- on many Sox boards. This doesn't happen with Sox fans on Yankee boards.

And if you're done with this conversation, stop responding to me. Go find your Yankee troll friend Triumph. He needs the attention.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Proof positive.

Thanks, Moon. At least he admits that I need their heads examined. :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Proof positive.

Thanks, Moon. At least he admits that I need their heads examined. :)

No, it's their head-- plural "their" & singular "head", as in "our head".  

It's a shared head, I guess-- no wonder it needs examining.

Sections
Shortcuts