In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ADG has independent takes. We have a couple of stooges on this Board, one who has no baseball concepts comprehension and thinks Wakefield warranted a 2M contract offer. He frequently drives buy and makes catatonic comments that have nothing to do with subject matter.

But the dumbest would be  a close call between Carnie and Sonic.

The most out to lunch homeys would be Southpaux and JoeyBride.

DevilDumpDad thinks that "a great family night at the ballpark" is what Red Sox baseball is all about.

[/QUOTE]

As always a brilliant and insightful analysis. For a moron.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like I got an honorable mention carnie, and it looks like im a homey too :)  I feel so blessed...

[/QUOTE]

i was kind of jealous i wasn't included :(

[/QUOTE]

werent you mentioned in the opening statement?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: The Dumbest Poster On This Board

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ADG has independent takes. We have a couple of stooges on this Board, one who has no baseball concepts comprehension and thinks Wakefield warranted a 2M contract offer. He frequently drives buy and makes catatonic comments that have nothing to do with subject matter.

DevilDumpDad thinks that "a great family night at the ballpark" is what Red Sox baseball is all about.

[/QUOTE]

As always a brilliant and insightful analysis. For a moron.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like I got an honorable mention carnie, and it looks like im a homey too :)  I feel so blessed...

[/QUOTE]

i was kind of jealous i wasn't included :(

[/QUOTE]

werent you mentioned in the opening statement?

[/QUOTE]

i wish.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

poor pike posted a number of times over the past couple of hours realizing not that his moniker(s) had been banned. Talk about a waste of time.

[/QUOTE]

Pike has a tablet right next to him that informs him whether his alias is active or not. You underestimate Pike. Pike has forgotten more about Red Sox baseball than you will ever know. You worked doing clubhouse laundry for the Red Sox and were fired. You admitted that. You are an imposter as J-Bay, Examiner, J-Bay, and Baldy are. Give me a quiz about Red Sox baseball since 1957 and I will answer all of your questions. You are an Internet fraternity good buddy of fellow trolls J-Bay and Examiner.

[/QUOTE]

This is why I will always dislike you, I was never fired. I don't make up lies about you and then keep repeating those lies for months and years on end. 

J-Bay has never uttered a bad word on this forum.... 

Exam toys with you...

me, I used to find you funny in a twisted pathetic way but now I actually don't like you and love the fact the entire forum despises you more than anyone to ever have entered the On The Front Burner.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

Hands down it has to be Bosox1941

This guy bashed Tito with every post for years and then defended the merits of BoobyV!

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son" Dean Vernon Wormer

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

[QUOTE]

ADG hands down in my book. To quote Bill-806, what say you?

[/QUOTE]

I think bill 806 and commie contrarian would give adg a run for his money

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

poor pike posted a number of times over the past couple of hours realizing not that his moniker(s) had been banned. Talk about a waste of time.

[/QUOTE]

Pike has a tablet right next to him that informs him whether his alias is active or not. You underestimate Pike. Pike has forgotten more about Red Sox baseball than you will ever know. You worked doing clubhouse laundry for the Red Sox and were fired. You admitted that. You are an imposter as J-Bay, Examiner, J-Bay, and Baldy are. Give me a quiz about Red Sox baseball since 1957 and I will answer all of your questions. You are an Internet fraternity good buddy of fellow trolls J-Bay and Examiner.

[/QUOTE]

This is why I will always dislike you, I was never fired. I don't make up lies about you and then keep repeating those lies for months and years on end. 

J-Bay has never uttered a bad word on this forum.... 

Exam toys with you...

me, I used to find you funny in a twisted pathetic way but now I actually don't like you and love the fact the entire forum despises you more than anyone to ever have entered the On The Front Burner.

[/QUOTE]

I have uttered a bad letter word, B...PIKE

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i want in on this conversation.....my dumbness should be acknowledged

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

Pick me! Pick me!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well said. Carnie has no baseball knowledge whatsover, just cuts at others. Based on his comment, it seems to be that he was happy with last season, and very excited about the $150M spent on Napoli, Victorino, Dempster, Drew, Gomes and Ross. $150M spent at a flea market. Everyone in baseball agrees, except carnie and JimfromFlorida.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ADG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well said. Carnie has no baseball knowledge whatsover, just cuts at others. Based on his comment, it seems to be that he was happy with last season, and very excited about the $150M spent on Napoli, Victorino, Dempster, Drew, Gomes and Ross. $150M spent at a flea market. Everyone in baseball agrees, except carnie and JimfromFlorida.

[/QUOTE]

Prove it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And me.  But I don't think anyone was happy with last season.  But I have no issues with this offseason so far.  It is wait and see.  They are filling holes and leaving room to grow and develop the young players, putting them in if they are ready, without egos and salaries interfering....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought it was me and Notin. Well at least you're consistent about me...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

ADG acts like a closeted Yankee fan or else a concern troll and has acted that way for years. This is not news. You can't really say that a pretender is dumb. A pretender is merely trying to fool you. Big difference there.

[/QUOTE]

pike

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lowest reading comprehension score: softy.

Lack of grasping what other people's positions are: softy.

[/QUOTE]

I take it you haven't quite warmed up to the guy moon :)  You're usually pretty reasonable regardless whether you agree or disagree with a poster so my guess is you guys must go way back?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I take it you haven't quite warmed up to the guy moon :)  You're usually pretty reasonable regardless whether you agree or disagree with a poster so my guess is you guys must go way back?

[/QUOTE]

way back is an understatement... softy still tries to get moon on predictions he made 4-5 years ago lol. fact is, he still can't edge one out over moon even when he skews past positions in his favor LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

WesternOregon use to get on my nerves.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

way back is an understatement... softy still tries to get moon on predictions he made 4-5 years ago lol. fact is, he still can't edge one out over moon even when he skews past positions in his favor LOL

[/QUOTE]

Makes sense after reading some of the darts they thrown.  In my short time here I respect moon for his honesty and statistical knowledge during our debates.  We don't always agree but thats what this board is all about.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Makes sense after reading some of the darts they thrown.  In my short time here I respect moon for his honesty and statistical knowledge during our debates.  We don't always agree but thats what this board is all about.

[/QUOTE]

they are polar opposites. moon is friendly, smart and often uses solid statistics, real numbers and facts to back up his position. Softy is hostile, stupid and makes things up to try to prove his point. (see: "Fit and value")

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts