The Dumbest Poster On This Board

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Re: The Dumbest Poster On This Board

In response to Softlaw1's comment:

10 million on S. Drew and nearly 40 million on Shane is incompetent and demented.

I think Victorino will be good insurance for Ells if he struggles this season, gets hurt again or we choose to trade him later in the season.  Drew "although probably overpaid" could be as good or better than Scuter was, while most of us realize throwing Iggy into the lineup this season may not be the brightest move either.  We are certainly signing a bunch of mediocre/average FA's to short term contracts in hopes guys like Lav, Bogaerts, Barnes and Bradley are the next top crop.

This will be another season that could go well in spurts but may ultimately end up a bust unless somewhat of a miracle takes place.

Pitching, team OBP and overall health will make or break us again!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

ADG has independent takes. We have a couple of stooges on this Board, one who has no baseball concepts comprehension and thinks Wakefield warranted a 2M contract offer. He frequently drives buy and makes catatonic comments that have nothing to do with subject matter.

But the dumbest would be  a close call between Carnie and Sonic.

The most out to lunch homeys would be Southpaux and JoeyBride.

DevilDumpDad thinks that "a great family night at the ballpark" is what Red Sox baseball is all about.

MY VOTE IS OR YOU ___ MORON!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

40 million insurance for Ellsbury makes it 50 million for the two. This kind of insurance will fail to be able to play the claims.

Just remember its not our money the FO spends and Theo's plan certainly didn't work once the team already in place finally began to age.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

they are polar opposites. moon is friendly, smart and often uses solid statistics, real numbers and facts to back up his position. Softy is hostile, stupid and makes things up to try to prove his point. (see: "Fit and value")

Softy isn't stupid.  He tends towards OCD, and has an inability to admit when he is wrong.  So he sounds stupid.

If you can get him strictly in a BB conversation, he does okay.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Flattiehater's comment:

Why would anyone start a post like this? Really, why?

not sure, but apparently Im one of the top "out to lunch" posters here. lol...Although that was stated from the king of out to lunch posts, so I dont think it carries any significance...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Flattiehater's comment:

Why would anyone start a post like this? Really, why?

It's kind of personal between ADG and myself. He's been coming after me for close to a month.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

ADG hands down in my book. To quote Bill-806, what say you?

This is ADG's post regarding a trade that hasn't happened, with virtually no details available-

Dumb move. Everything Cherry does is dumb. He could have had Ross for $8.5M per year, but paid $13M for Victorino. 

He's a bad GM

So ADG has already declared it a dumb move.  He has no idea what the move is, but based on his analysis of the details (-0- details available), he has already said it is a dumb move.

I think this wraps up who the dumbest poster is.  Anyone object to crowning ADG with the title?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

This is ADG's post regarding a trade that hasn't happened, with virtually no details available-

Dumb move. Everything Cherry does is dumb. He could have had Ross for $8.5M per year, but paid $13M for Victorino. 

He's a bad GM

So ADG has already declared it a dumb move.  He has no idea what the move is, but based on his analysis of the details (-0- details available), he has already said it is a dumb move.

I think this wraps up who the dumbest poster is.  Anyone object to crowning ADG with the title?

he makes a very strong case...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

He's a bad GM

As our old friend Law would say DING DING DING, We have a winner.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Ben Cherington just makes more moves to correct the bad ones he made last year. The madness continues.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to ADG's comment:

Ben Cherington just makes more moves to correct the bad ones he made last year. The madness continues.

Every time you open your mouth you just further solidify your position. Maybe you should just quit while you're behind.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to ADG's comment:

Every time you open your mouth you just further solidify your position. Maybe you should just quit while you're behind.

Maybe he is just doing some legwork in an effort to win B2B DPOY.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Ben Cheringtom's comment:

ADG

Allbike

pike and his other names

softlaw

kimsaythis

Oh, hey, thanks for that, Mikey. It's amazing that some posters still believe you're Pike. All the screennames Pike has ever had have been the same. The same person posting as the same person. He didn't have separate personalities like you have, including some posters that were already posting that you immitated. So, really your list is fall-down funny considering you're supposed to be Pike.

Did you choose "Ben Cherringtom" because alot of the posters don't like Ben Cherrington? It's also interesting that you are the one who keeps bumping up the Dumbest Poster on the Board thread. Probably makes your day to have Sox fans listing their dumbest posters, right?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

ADG

Allbike

pike and his other names

softlaw

kimsaythis

Oh, hey, thanks for that, Mikey. It's amazing that some posters still believe you're Pike. All the screennames Pike has ever had have been the same. The same person posting as the same person. He didn't have separate personalities like you have, including some posters that were already posting that you immitated. So, really your list is fall-down funny considering you're supposed to be Pike.

Did you choose "Ben Cherringtom" because alot of the posters don't like Ben Cherrington? It's also interesting that you are the one who keeps bumping up the Dumbest Poster on the Board thread. Probably makes your day to have Sox fans listing their dumbest posters, right?

Actually I'm pretty sure ADG isn't even a Sox fan at all. I reckon he just comes here to p!ss us off.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

ADG

Allbike

pike and his other names

softlaw

kimsaythis

Actually I'm pretty sure ADG isn't even a Sox fan at all. I reckon he just comes here to p!ss us off.

I had a post where ADG was telling someone "that's YOUR whole starting rotation" and laughing about it. I posted it a couple of times and asked ADG why he said "your" rotation if he was talking to another Sox fan. He never responded. ADG is just another (probably Mikey) alias who only starts negative threads to get the negative conversation going. Always has been. He rarely ever shows up in other threads.

If you saw some of Mikey's political posts under his known aliases, you would see he's not the "mikeyinthebronx" character who pretends not to know what day it is. All the political named hyphenated posters in Beni's threads immitating him were Mikey, but they were blamed on Beni. It's what Mikey does best. Immitates posters (including me) who he doesn't like until he can make it appear they're all over the board. Then he sits back and lets everyone call them Pike, while no one even mentions him. Smiley-Beni was blamed for Smelly-Behind, the thread bumper. Like he would make up an insulting name for himself, and then wreck his own board. lol But it got a negative Yankee poster off the board.

You have to be smarter than this. You have to see what he has been doing here for a long time. IMO after reading his political posts, he could have easily been Law as well. But Law was always blamed on Sox fans.

I should also mention, under "Camelwalk" he was defending Law, for no reason since Law hadn't been on the board for years, until someone made him admit he was Mikey. IMO this guy has been responsible for alot of the drama here. Btw, the other thread bumper? Law2009.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

That's the conclusion I came to as well.  It wasn't enough that he complains about all 25 players.  Then he posted that this year was all about Henry making profit.  At that point, I realized he had no idea of what our payroll was, none.

Heck, even when he criticized the Hanrahan trade, without even knowing who we were giving up, I didn't say that.  But he simply doesn't follow the Red Sox at all.

Sections
Shortcuts