6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: The Dumbest Poster On This Board

In response to Ben Cheringtom's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Actually I'm pretty sure ADG isn't even a Sox fan at all. I reckon he just comes here to p!ss us off.

That's the conclusion I came to as well.  It wasn't enough that he complains about all 25 players.  Then he posted that this year was all about Henry making profit.  At that point, I realized he had no idea of what our payroll was, none.

Heck, even when he criticized the Hanrahan trade, without even knowing who we were giving up, I didn't say that.  But he simply doesn't follow the Red Sox at all.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about ADG.  The main demographic of a mainstream baseball chat list is an aged, white, middle class male.  And they are - stereotypically.....Softy....i.e. conservative, intolerant, pessimistic and negative.  I REPEAT, STEREOTYPICALLY!!!!!

So is ADG the "median average" of the board's stereotype....or the greatest poster ever?!

[/QUOTE]

The fool Allbike claims he has forgotten more about baseball than alot of us have ver known.

dear god.

[/QUOTE]

So kimsaysthis is claiming you're mikeyinthebronx. I thought you were pike. Maybe you're actually a real newbie. But if you're mikey, we used to be buds in the cyber sense. Is that you mikey?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Actually I'm pretty sure ADG isn't even a Sox fan at all. I reckon he just comes here to p!ss us off.

That's the conclusion I came to as well.  It wasn't enough that he complains about all 25 players.  Then he posted that this year was all about Henry making profit.  At that point, I realized he had no idea of what our payroll was, none.

Heck, even when he criticized the Hanrahan trade, without even knowing who we were giving up, I didn't say that.  But he simply doesn't follow the Red Sox at all.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about ADG.  The main demographic of a mainstream baseball chat list is an aged, white, middle class male.  And they are - stereotypically.....Softy....i.e. conservative, intolerant, pessimistic and negative.  I REPEAT, STEREOTYPICALLY!!!!!

So is ADG the "median average" of the board's stereotype....or the greatest poster ever?!

[/QUOTE]

The fool Allbike claims he has forgotten more about baseball than alot of us have ver known.

dear god.

[/QUOTE]

So kimsaysthis is claiming you're mikeyinthebronx. I thought you were pike. Maybe you're actually a real newbie. But if you're mikey, we used to be buds in the cyber sense. Is that you mikey?

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea who Mikey is.

[/QUOTE]

never mind.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

surprised this thread has lasted so long.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to ADG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ben Cherington just makes more moves to correct the bad ones he made last year. The madness continues.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said before, he gets more do-overs than the divider-in-chief!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

The other day, someone I won't name made the statement "For a couple million more than they're paying Gomes and Drew, they could have had A. Sanchez," which ranks as one of the most clueless things I've ever read here (and that's saying a lot).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

dear god.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's part of what I don't understand on this board.  I think the constant claim of poster x being poster y, is lame.  But past that, Ben and Mikey don't write remotely like each other.  I see no similarity as all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

dear god.

[/QUOTE]

Theoretically, and there is no chance that ike will understand this, it could be right.

Let's say that Ike, at one time, knew 80% of everything there is to know about BB.

And I knew 79%.

Ike has apparently forgotten everything he once knew about BB.

So, he has forgotten more (80%) than what I know now (79%).

So, by his own admission, I now know 79% than Ike does, and his statement could still be correct.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

There are a few "bizzare" members here but it is not as bad as other boards such as the Blue Jays one.  After the blockbuster trade with the Marlins, the number of their fans have tripled.  LOL

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

[QUOTE]

kimmsaythis, alibike, ghost, and adg are all tied right now....

[/QUOTE]

Meanwhile, you're in the lead for a number of other categories, like "Most Annoying" and "Most Posts With Zero Substance."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

surprised this thread has lasted so long.

[/QUOTE]

Me too.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

To the OP - Yankee fans :-D are the dumbest.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ADG hands down in my book. To quote Bill-806, what say you?

[/QUOTE]

ADG

Allbike

pike and his other names

softlaw

kimsaythis

[/QUOTE]

Oh, hey, thanks for that, Mikey. It's amazing that some posters still believe you're Pike. All the screennames Pike has ever had have been the same. The same person posting as the same person. He didn't have separate personalities like you have, including some posters that were already posting that you immitated. So, really your list is fall-down funny considering you're supposed to be Pike.

Did you choose "Ben Cherringtom" because alot of the posters don't like Ben Cherrington? It's also interesting that you are the one who keeps bumping up the Dumbest Poster on the Board thread. Probably makes your day to have Sox fans listing their dumbest posters, right?

[/QUOTE]

You may be the dumbest.

[/QUOTE]

Definitely not dumb; but convinced anyone associated with the NYY and most NYY fans are evil.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Sorry for the philosophical approach, but the dumbest poster on this board is whichever one thinks he's never posted something dumb in the first place.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry for the philosophical approach, but the dumbest poster on this board is whichever one thinks he's never posted something dumb in the first place.

[/QUOTE]

its not taking a holier-than-thou approach.. we've all made dumb posts. The posters mentioned in this thread are ones who make dumb posts 95% of the time

Sections
Shortcuts