The END is near, the "BIG O" TO PLAY THE GENERAL MOTORS CARD. How, do you get beat by the 1-11 Indians???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

The END is near, the "BIG O" TO PLAY THE GENERAL MOTORS CARD. How, do you get beat by the 1-11 Indians???

The Government must step in & "REDISTRIBUTE ALL THE FAT-CAT$" !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: The END is near, the "BIG O" TO PLAY THE GENERAL MOTORS CARD. How, do you get beat by the 1-11 Indians???

I just couldn't understand last nights loss !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: The END is near, the "BIG O" TO PLAY THE GENERAL MOTORS CARD. How, do you get beat by the 1-11 Indians???

seriously...W.t.F with all the political rants?
    dude, wake up....it wasn't the current political situation that got us in this mess.
    the towers came down in 2001 under who's watch?
    the stock market collapsed under who's watch?
    the real estate bubble was over-inflated and blew up like a nuke under who's watch?
    get a clue. 
    change your radio station.
    turn off fox news.
    take a breath and think rationally.
    Let me know who the "magical" republican politician was that was going to take office in 2008 and suddenly every citizen of the USA would have a 6 figure job? 
    It's ok....you can get back to me on that one......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: The END is near, the "BIG O" TO PLAY THE GENERAL MOTORS CARD. How, do you get beat by the 1-11 Indians???:
    [QUOTE]seriously...W.t.F with all the political rants? dude, wake up....it wasn't the current political situation that got us in this mess. the towers came down in 2001 under who's watch? the stock market collapsed under who's watch? the real estate bubble was over-inflated and blew up like a nuke under who's watch? get a clue.  change your radio station. turn off fox news. take a breath and think rationally. Let me know who the "magical" republican politician was that was going to take office in 2008 and suddenly every citizen of the USA would have a 6 figure job?  It's ok....you can get back to me on that one......
    Posted by slasher9[/QUOTE]WOW..... My, my, just trying to draw a line to whats wrong with the $ox........  Maybe the "BIG O" has the right ideas to fix whats wrong with the $ox as it is obvious that the owners don't !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

In Response to Re: The END is near, the "BIG O" TO PLAY THE GENERAL MOTORS CARD. How, do you get beat by the 1-11 Indians???:
    [QUOTE]seriously...W.t.F with all the political rants? dude, wake up....it wasn't the current political situation that got us in this mess. the towers came down in 2001 under who's watch? the stock market collapsed under who's watch? the real estate bubble was over-inflated and blew up like a nuke under who's watch? get a clue.  change your radio station. turn off fox news. take a breath and think rationally. Let me know who the "magical" republican politician was that was going to take office in 2008 and suddenly every citizen of the USA would have a 6 figure job?  It's ok....you can get back to me on that one......
    Posted by slasher9[/QUOTE]

So you don't want to blame the current president for the State of the Economy 3 1/2 years after he took office, but you think Bush bears responsibility for 9/11....8 months after he took office? Plus, your second and third points are completely linked....the Market issues were due to the real Estate Bubble bursting, which caused tremendous losses cascading on derivatives....and the Real Estate Bubble issues were primarily caused by FNMA/FHLMC which at best you could say both parties bear equal blame for. I do agree that no one who cam into office in 2008 could have caused every citizen to have 6 figure jobs, but maybe many more of them would have had a job period.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The END is near, the "BIG O" TO PLAY THE GENERAL MOTORS CARD. How, do you get beat by the 1-11 Indians??? : So you don't want to blame the current president for the State of the Economy 3 1/2 years after he took office, but you think Bush bears responsibility for 9/11....8 months after he took office? Plus, your second and third points are completely linked....the Market issues were due to the real Estate Bubble bursting, which caused tremendous losses cascading on derivatives....and the Real Estate Bubble issues were primarily caused by FNMA/FHLMC which at best you could say both parties bear equal blame for. I do agree that no one who cam into office in 2008 could have caused every citizen to have 6 figure jobs, but maybe many more of them would have had a job period.
    Posted by tomnev[/QUOTE]Thats a  B I N G O   !!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Posted by slasher9[/QUOTE]

Bill isn't able to get back to you for the simple reason he has no knowledge about anything.  20,000+ posts and not a single thought or fact.  Not one.  Someone will probably respond to your post though and Einstein will type "BINGO" if he agrees with the response.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]Willaim is a military veteran and deserves your respect, just ask his little buddy Idiots..
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

The way Bill is respectful toward the Commander-in-Chief of the US Armed Forces?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I don't pretend to know Bill at all, for all we know he did not serve. Bill gets off on making fun of Pearl Harbor and Idiots makes fun of Abe Lincoln getting shot. Call me od but is it okay to make lite of 9/11 or JFK getting assasinated?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]I don't pretend to know Bill at all, for all we know he did not serve. Bill gets off on making fun of Pearl Harbor and Idiots makes fun of Abe Lincoln getting shot. Call me od but is it okay to make lite of 9/11 or JFK getting assasinated?
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]Outside of that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play ???????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]   I just couldn't understand last nights loss !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill, you can't understand Hungry Hungry Hippos

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The END is near, the "BIG O" TO PLAY THE GENERAL MOTORS CARD. How, do you get beat by the 1-11 Indians??? : Bill, you can't stand understand Hungry Hungry Hippos
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

That was cruel,... but funny!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

oh boy, now we will have to see IN DEFENSE OF BILL-806 PART XIII

good going guys

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]oh boy, now we will have to see IN DEFENSE OF BILL-806 PART XIII good going guys
    Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]

...around and around we go..... ;-)

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Cleveland had only played 12 games?

Sections
Shortcuts