The EYES of Red Sox Nation will be on Josh FAT-CAT BECKETT'$ today @ 4:05........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

The EYES of Red Sox Nation will be on Josh FAT-CAT BECKETT'$ today @ 4:05........

Today could be the day that BECKETT'$ decides to switch ove to PRO-GOLF !!!!   We should be so LUCKY !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: The EYES of Red Sox Nation will be on Josh FAT-CAT BECKETT'$ today @ 4:05........

why keep bashing on him?  How about to try to support him, and help him to regain his confidence and start winning games??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: The EYES of Red Sox Nation will be on Josh FAT-CAT BECKETT'$ today @ 4:05........

In Response to Re: The EYES of Red Sox Nation will be on Josh FAT-CAT BECKETT'$ today @ 4:05........:
    why keep bashing on him?  How about to try to support him, and help him to regain his confidence and start winning games??
    Posted by GoUconn13
    Support him ??????  At 64mil the FAT-CAT'$ BARRRRR$TAD should donate his $$$$  for the reduced cost of HOT DOGS !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: The EYES of Red Sox Nation will be on Josh FAT-CAT BECKETT'$ today @ 4:05........:
    Posted by GoUconn13

Wishful thinking. Bill has slowly devolved into the depths of a softy or andrewmitch where all he can do is bash players or management. 

Bill was once a great fan but it seems actually supporting the players and team is now a foreign concept. It's said really.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Well, most of us will be pulling for at least seven good innings and a win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Happy Birthday Josh.......   From all your fans in the FAT-CAT-$EATS !!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

Bill.....your other Posts seem to indicate you are rather Conservative and have disdain for Liberals and their Philosophy.....your bashing of Beckett makes it seem like you may be a member of Occupy Wall Street.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarretfromportsmouth. Show jarretfromportsmouth's posts

I say...3 innings a round of boos washed away with a round of booze.

I do hope for 6-7 innings, and another quality start.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Bill.....your other Posts seem to indicate you are rather Conservative and have disdain for Liberals and their Philosophy.....your bashing of Beckett makes it seem like you may be a member of Occupy Wall Street.
    Posted by tomnev
    aT HIS 64MIL, I MIGHT AS WELL BE !!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

In Response to Re: The EYES of Red Sox Nation will be on Josh FAT-CAT BECKETT'$ today @ 4:05........ : aT HIS 64MIL, I MIGHT AS WELL BE !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Bill...we're stuck with him, he's always been a horses a.., remember his first season when he stubbornly threw fastball after fastball, but when winning we could tolerate his antics. I for one hopes he turns it around cause he isn't going anywhere.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

In Response to Re: The EYES of Red Sox Nation will be on Josh FAT-CAT BECKETT'$ today @ 4:05........ :    Bill...we're stuck with him, he's always been a horses a.., remember his first season when he stubbornly threw fastball after fastball, but when winning we could tolerate his antics. I for one hopes he turns it around cause he isn't going anywhere.
    Posted by attic-dan

I won;t argue whether Beckett is a horses a.....that is undeniable....I get tired of the criticism based on what they make....it is irrelevant......they are all making too much whether they are all stars or bums....as is everyone in Hollywood as is clearly everyone in Congress. He is making what he is making because the market gave it to him.....nobody is forcing the fans to sell out Fenway every night or to pay all of our Outrageous Cable Bills......but thats what we do to see our team....and until we stop doing it, it is worth while for the owners to pay what they pay to Win.....I don't begrudge any of them for getting every penny that they can....we all would do the same thing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

In Response to Re: The EYES of Red Sox Nation will be on Josh FAT-CAT BECKETT'$ today @ 4:05........ : I won;t argue whether Beckett is a horses a.....that is undeniable....I get tired of the criticism based on what they make....it is irrelevant......they are all making too much whether they are all stars or bums....as is everyone in Hollywood as is clearly everyone in Congress. He is making what he is making because the market gave it to him.....nobody is forcing the fans to sell out Fenway every night or to pay all of our Outrageous Cable Bills......but thats what we do to see our team....and until we stop doing it, it is worth while for the owners to pay what they pay to Win.....I don't begrudge any of them for getting every penny that they can....we all would do the same thing.
    Posted by tomnev

The money isn't given in a vacumn, the size of one's salary hampers team in two direct ways it can prevent future signings and also hamper team in trading  the player.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

In Response to Re: The EYES of Red Sox Nation will be on Josh FAT-CAT BECKETT'$ today @ 4:05........ : Support him ??????  At 64mil the FAT-CAT'$ BARRRRR$TAD should donate his $$$$  for the reduced cost of HOT DOGS !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Bill - How would you feel if I suggested you should donate your navy pension to help reduce my taxes? Not a good idea, right?  You probably don't feel personally responsible for the national debt.  

Be pissed if Beckett stinks.  The rest is BS, IMHO.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

In Response to Re: The EYES of Red Sox Nation will be on Josh FAT-CAT BECKETT'$ today @ 4:05........ : Bill - How would you feel if I suggested you should donate your navy pension to help reduce my taxes? Not a good idea, right?  You probably don't feel personally responsible for the national debt.   Be pissed if Beckett stinks.  The rest is BS, IMHO.
    Posted by 111SoxFan111

EXACTLY!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Why is anyone bothering to try to make Bill see sense?  He's not capable, just ignore him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Why is anyone bothering to try to make Bill see sense?  He's not capable, just ignore him.
    Posted by Chilliwings

If Beckett pitches two straight good games he will be Bill's favorite player.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Posted by tomnev

I thought they indicated that he was a 12 year old, but that works too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In Response to Re: The EYES of Red Sox Nation will be on Josh FAT-CAT BECKETT'$ today @ 4:05........ : If Beckett pitches two straight good games he will be Bill's favorite player.
    Posted by snakeoil123

your damn right. if beckett gets hot bill will have a bigger man-crush on him than iggy..

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

wrong like always.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

Weeeee this is fun. Can we start some threads about Fat Cat Ortiz now? Papi hit 372 SLG last Sept If he had been able to muster a slugging percentage that wasn't 200 points below our SHORTSTOP last September ... well, you know how that ended up. He was probably eating fried chicken too. I wonder if he's ever played golf during the season, you know on an "off day"? Maybe a journalistic bastion like the Globe can do some investigative reporting ... Seriously though, since you screwed the pooch nicely again Bill, will you take another break from starting threads?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Weeeee this is fun. Can we start some threads about Fat Cat Ortiz now? Papi hit 372 SLG last Sept If he had been able to muster a slugging percentage that wasn't 200 points below our SHORTSTOP last September ... well, you know how that ended up. He was probably eating fried chicken too. I wonder if he's ever played golf during the season, you know on an "off day"? Maybe a journalistic bastion like the Globe can do some investigative reporting ... Seriously though, since you screwed the pooch nicely again Bill, will you take another break from starting threads?
    Posted by 111SoxFan111
    I beg yor PARDON !!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

You are a good sport Bill. My hat is off to you for that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Now what does Bill got to say after last nite performance by Beckett!!!

Get off of Red Sox bandwagon and become the Yankee fan, Bill!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

Now what does Bill got to say after last nite performance by Beckett!!! Get off of Red Sox bandwagon and become the Yankee fan, Bill!!!!
    Posted by GoUconn13

That was one hell of a game by Beckett!  Very glad to see the old Beckett show himself ... even if only for one game.

Sections
Shortcuts