The Final Countdown: Game thread Wed. night, Lester vs Simon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Re: The Final Countdown: Game thread Wed. night, Lester vs Simon

In Response to Re: The Final Countdown: Game thread Wed. night, Lester vs Simon:
    [QUOTE]I'm having trouble with this site tonite....
    Posted by lmitaly[/QUOTE]

Its been acting weird the last couple of nights for me, maybe a lot of traffic...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

With the Yanks up 5-0 on Tampa, if the Sox can't take charge of their own destiny right now it'll be no one's fault but their own. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Look at the bright side folks, whatever you might say about Lester tonight things could be worse--he could be David Price. Swisher with a leadoff double in the 3rd.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HighSchoolSportsReporter. Show HighSchoolSportsReporter's posts

Thank God, Ortiz ground into that double play and kill the rally...the Sox might still be up 4-2 right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: The Final Countdown: Game thread Wed. night, Lester vs Simon:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Final Countdown: Game thread Wed. night, Lester vs Simon : Whatever, just WIN!!!
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE] Price giving up a bunch of behind in the count hits so far...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Good news is that Yanks are hammering Price hard...doubt TB will get back in this one tonight...appears the real Yankees showed up tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]With the Yanks up 5-0 on Tampa, if the Sox can't take charge of their own destiny right now it'll be no one's fault but their own. 
    Posted by Flapjack07[/QUOTE]

Agreed, they must show sense of urgency an seize the moment, they all have seen the scoreboard, if the pitching and offense doesnt come up big after seeing what the yanks are doing, they dont deserve to go to PO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]Good news is that Yanks are hammering Price hard...doubt TB will get back in this one tonight...appears the real Yankees showed up tonight.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

But we will not see Real yankee bullpen tonight so we must take care of business, NOW!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

While Sox pitching woes are loud and unmistakable, their hitting has quietly sulked away.  Papi, Agoz, Crawford hitting into rally killing outs.

Quite frustrating to watch, has been the worst performance I have seen from this team in the Henry/Epstein/Tito era.  Even the 06 and 10 teams were fighters, this one folds like a cheap card table.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Scut!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Is Showalter an #hokle for intentionally walking AGON in the 3rd inning in a meaningless game. He is taking this to an extreme. I hope the Red Sox bomb this team tonight. seems like a dumb thing to do.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

I can not believe Papi tried to bunt when nobody out and people are on base. Dumbest decisions Mr. F is known for. Anyways lets go sox!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dollkuhn. Show dollkuhn's posts

[QUOTE]You have to wonder , how did it come down to this?   Let's go Red Sox. Maximum effort.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

APRIL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HighSchoolSportsReporter. Show HighSchoolSportsReporter's posts

Oh God.....just when you think you have something going, the human towel steps up to the plate - Carl Crawford.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]When I make a post , it takes a minute or two to show up here. Anyone else having that problem?
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

i had trouble last night and tonight as well gale. i shut down and logged back on. its been fine since

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Scut has been Mr. Dependable all year...they need to pick up his contract at the end of the year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

ok, guys i leave you to your task...good luck..come up big guys...see you in the AM...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Final Countdown: Game thread Wed. night, Lester vs Simon : i had trouble last night and tonight as well gale. i logged off and back on. its been fine since
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Concur...no issues since logging off and back on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

[QUOTE]Scut has been Mr. Dependable all year...they need to pick up his contract at the end of the year.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

can they transfer Crawford's contract to Scut.  He can't be worse than CC.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Ortiz better start doing something tonight. He is part of the problem with this swoon.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

OK  Scut!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

YESSS!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Thank you very much! We'll take it!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Way to go , Marco.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Scutoro!  Excellent, well done, my man.