the forum is very slow/ -EdithBunker & moonslav59 are carrying the forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Young-Ideas. Show Young-Ideas's posts

Re: the forum is very slow/ -EdithBunker & moonslav59 are carrying the forum

In Response to Re: the forum is very slow/ -EdithBunker & moonslav59 are carrying the forum:
    [QUOTE]Spot on Zilla, Smiley's using several other names too, including sweet-scar, and courier. Pike has several characters running around too - Your-Echo, Babe-Ted, the phoney Frank From GL character. The only real question to me is whether Pike and Smiley are two people, or one and the same.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

Too many chiefsnot enough indians on this Forum.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: the forum is very slow/ -EdithBunker & moonslav59 are carrying the forum:
    [QUOTE]I could liven up this board with a good comedy routine... But I fear it would have less impact without my straight man... ...jesseyeric. Let me make a "bald-prediction" and see if it turns into a "chain-reaction" of "young-ideas." The person who is using these three names is one and the same. How's that for a "bald-prediction?" Perhaps one of our longtime ,common sense posters will back me up. Harness, Mike Nagy ,spaceman, BILL806...what do you think?
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]
    Zill, are you being recruited by the board taliban?
    I am the former chain (due to banning for unkown reason) but not any of the other .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

[QUOTE]I could liven up this board with a good comedy routine... But I fear it would have less impact without my straight man... ...jesseyeric. Let me make a "bald-prediction" and see if it turns into a "chain-reaction" of "young-ideas." The person who is using these three names is one and the same. How's that for a "bald-prediction?" Perhaps one of our longtime ,common sense posters will back me up. Harness, Mike Nagy ,spaceman, BILL806...what do you think?
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

I already tried that. I came in under the name of Henny Youngman and told about fifty of his best jokes. I was banned within six hours. What rule did I break. Meanwhile Bosox1941 tells his J. Fred Muggs joke within his boring bash Tito routine and he never gets banned. It seems that the moderators figure that Bosox1941 draws traffic by getting suckers to take his bait every day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sweet-scar. Show sweet-scar's posts

[QUOTE]Spot on Zilla, Smiley's using several other names too, including sweet-scar, and courier. Pike has several characters running around too - Your-Echo, Babe-Ted, the phoney Frank From GL character. The only real question to me is whether Pike and Smiley are two people, or one and the same.Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE] Smiley ? 

My opinion on smileybeni is: Beni`s success breeds jealousy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]ZILLY.... "LET ME BE CLEAR",  IM WITH YOU ON THIS THREAD.....  THIS NEW POSTER SOUNDS LIKE A TROUBLE MAKER AND DUMB TOO !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

I was instrumental in getting FrGL27Rings banned. Nobody should impersonate Frank from Gloucester who despite being an avid Yankee fan doesn't mean any harm with his calling WEEI every day.

The above consensus that the forum comes alive when the Red Sox lose doesn't say very much about the overall character of the place. That is like saying that nobody talks about anything at your dinner table until the subject of your mother-in-law is raised or nobody talks in your book club unless the book being read is terrible. It really speaks very poorly of the membership of this forum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

If UR unhappy with the character of this forum, find another.
    You certainly don't add to it by whining.

To Babe-Ted: If you felt you were banned by doing old Henny Youngman jokes...change UR material!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Why is spelling "UR" better than spelling  "Your"? How old are you really?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Why is spelling "UR" better than spelling  "Your"? How old are you really?
    Posted by Babe-Ted[/QUOTE]

your=you're if you ARE, not your. wasn't it you pike who was commenting on someone's else's grammer earlier??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Pike is anti-slang.
    But he's pro-hang.
    As in creating lynch-mob mentality.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Spot on Zilla, Smiley's using several other names too, including sweet-scar, and courier. Pike has several characters running around too - Your-Echo, Babe-Ted, the phoney Frank From GL character. The only real question to me is whether Pike and Smiley are two people, or one and the same.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

Courier is pike; get your aliases straight, LOL! This is no longer a forum strictly about baseball; it now includes a twisted version of the game CLUE. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the forum is very slow/ -EdithBunker & moonslav59 are carrying the forum :  Bingo.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Check out the forum tonight, Spaceman...crickets!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Young-Ideas. Show Young-Ideas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the forum is very slow/ -EdithBunker & moonslav59 are carrying the forum : Check out the forum tonight, Spaceman...crickets!
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

Actually the Forum is very, very slow. Banning posters isn`t the
    answer.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Obviously

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m