THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING....THE DESPICABLE.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING....THE DESPICABLE.........

MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-QUITTER-PEOPLE BEATER-JUICER WANTS TO COME BACK TO M L B......  SO, WHAT TEAM IS FOOLISH ENOUGH TO EVEN GIVE THIS A 2ND THOUGHT ??  OH YEA,   MUST SIT OUT THE 1ST 100 GAMES !!! YUK,YUK,YUK !!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Re: THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING....THE DESPICABLE.........

too bad Wakefield is not supsended.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Heard he was thinking about playing winter ball in the Dominican Republic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

In Response to Re: THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING....THE DESPICABLE.........:
    [QUOTE]Heard he was thinking about playing winter ball in the Dominican Republic.
    Posted by Yoshimi25[/QUOTE]

Whoops! Just saw where he can't because he's on MLB's inactive list.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

In Response to THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING....THE DESPICABLE.........:
    [QUOTE]MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-QUITTER-PEOPLE BEATER-JUICER WANTS TO COME BACK TO M L B......  SO, WHAT TEAM IS FOOLISH ENOUGH TO EVEN GIVE THIS A 2ND THOUGHT ??  OH YEA,   MUST SIT OUT THE 1ST 100 GAMES !!! YUK,YUK,YUK !!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill,

Seek help for this man-crush you have on Manny. It's unhealthy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING....THE DESPICABLE......... : Bill, Seek help for this man-crush you have on Manny. It's unhealthy.
    Posted by Roadrunner9234[/QUOTE]  RR ...... IT'S MY JOB TO BE THE VOICE OF THE REASONABLE !!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sadsax. Show sadsax's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING....THE DESPICABLE......... :   RR ...... IT'S MY JOB TO BE THE VOICE OF THE REASONABLE !!!!

hey gomer,

you're mainly the voice of the REAGANABLE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING....THE DESPICABLE.........:
    [QUOTE]MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-QUITTER-PEOPLE BEATER-JUICER WANTS TO COME BACK TO M L B......  SO, WHAT TEAM IS FOOLISH ENOUGH TO EVEN GIVE THIS A 2ND THOUGHT ??  OH YEA,   MUST SIT OUT THE 1ST 100 GAMES !!! YUK,YUK,YUK !!!!!!

If he really wants to come back and serves his suspension, someone will probably give him a chance. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING....THE DESPICABLE......... : If he really wants to come back and serves his suspension, someone will probably give him a chance. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]  NO, I DON'T THINK SO..... NOT THIS TIME.  JUST FOLLOW THE TRAIL, I THINK THAT EVEN  M L B  HAS SEEN ENOUGH !!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING....THE DESPICABLE......... :   NO, I DON'T THINK SO..... NOT THIS TIME.  JUST FOLLOW THE TRAIL, I THINK THAT EVEN  M L B  HAS SEEN ENOUGH !!!!!

I  think if he could play right away some team would pick him up. But any team that does will have to wait more than half the season to even get him in the line-up...I think he's done.

A sad end to a great career.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Bill 806 has a form of Stockholm Syndrome going on with Manny.   He claims to hate him but is clearly far more obsessed with him than any human being should be with a professional athlete.  Hey Billy Boy, it is 2011 no need to be shy anymore, just admit you're in love with Manny. 

It is my undertanding that Manny needs to be reinstated by MLB in order to play in the Dominican.  Maybe I'm wrong.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Really BILL, I thought you'd finally got over this hurdle.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]Really BILL, I thought you'd finally got over this hurdle.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Nope.  Actually there is new movie coming out called Broken Bat Mountain starring Manny and Bill 806.

Bill 806- "Manny, I wish I knew how to quit you!"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: WOW!BAM!BING!Dan Shaughnessy RIPS RED SOX TO PIECES! AND SUGGESTS FRANCONA IS MANAGING FOR HIS JOB!:
    [QUOTE]Really BILL, I thought you'd finally got over this hurdle.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]ZILLY......  YA MEAN GODS GIFT TO BASEBALL ??   HECK, IT'S MY DUTY TO REPORT ON THE "DESPICABLE ONE" IN A FAIR & BALANCED  WAY !!!!!Yell

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

JUST IN...... I HEAR THAT THE MAN-CHILD IS GOING TO OPEN A "SOLAR FARM" IN CALIFORNIA.....  I ALSO UNDERSTAND, THAT HE HAS THE BACKING OF THE U S GOV......  NOW THERE IS A WINNING COMBO FOR SURE !!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Bill is coming close to the tipping point....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=e333511406e248c0c167162d05e2d68d&plckUserId=e333511406e248c0c167162d05e2d68d">
    First: 9/15/2011
    Last: 9/24/2011
    too bad Wakefield is not supsended.

wow, that came right outta left field! care to explain why you think that timmy should be suspended??????