the GOOD, the BARD + the ACEVES...last call for the last 2?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Re: the GOOD, the BARD + the ACEVES...last call for the last 2?

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

Stay in school kids.

conan = No value add.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

hard to defend him for calling people out for not hitting after watching him put on his own personal Fenway Follies, someone should tie him to a chair and make him watch a tape of that 3rd inning....i mean i like Ace, but maybe he needs to screw his head back on..

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

hard to defend him for calling people out for not hitting after watching him put on his own personal Fenway Follies, someone should tie him to a chair and make him watch a tape of that 3rd inning....i mean i like Ace, but maybe he needs to screw his head back on..

Not so sure his "why didn't we hit" remark hurts the team or motivates them. But I wonder how many hits he would have liked? Or how many hits would have had to be hit to overcome his performance? 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to emp9's comment:

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Not so sure his "why didn't we hit" remark hurts the team or motivates them. But I wonder how many hits he would have liked? Or how many hits would have had to be hit to overcome his performance? 

those hits would had to have come in a hurry given the wheels had fallen off that one pretty quickly

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to ADG's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

Stay in school kids.

conan = No value add.

And what value does your comment add?

Conan and MrYazz are generic trolls. They trash you whether you are Red Sox fans, Yankee fans, Neutral, or other trolls.  They are here to annoy , such is the Internet.  It is best to put them onto Ignore or else ignore them in your mind. Use the ignore button or else be a glutton for punishment. The choice is yours.

You could learn a few things from Conan, TV-Guy.  If you're going to annoy, at least do so with some panache.  Conan sometimes makes me laugh.  You just annoy.  

11. This post has been removed.