The Good thing about a WC trip for the Sox?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

The Good thing about a WC trip for the Sox?

We can watch the Pawtucket Red Sox on NESN tonight as a nice little warm up...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Re: The Good thing about a WC trip for the Sox?

We'll expect a game report on chatzy later :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

We can watch the Pawtucket Red Sox on NESN tonight as a nice little warm up...

I don't get NESN so I'm watching the yanks and o's.  Good pitching and defense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Good thing about it is it ends at the all star break...so they don't have to come back to the east coast and play right away, they will have time to rest.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Good thing about it is it ends at the all star break...so they don't have to come back to the east coast and play right away, they will have time to rest.

good point. except Papi and Pedroia.. and maybe Nava/Ellsbury.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I don't mean the playing time I mean the lack of rest from traveling from coast to coast....even those guys will still have one full day.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

I don't mean the playing time I mean the lack of rest from traveling from coast to coast....even those guys will still have one full day.

ah gotcha. AS rosters announced tomorrow. i really hope that Navas name is on it :)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to GooseRocksBeach's comment:

Poor Joe Breidy:

He is well researched, uses facts to back up his responses, is logical, reasonable, tolerant, and responsive to all arguments. He acts like a Red Sox fan and yet is objective and controls his temper. Sometimes he acts annoyed with those who in his opinion are doing the negative act 24 / 7 and trolling but he controls his  emotions and responds with tolerance, logic, reason, and patience. 

Yet Joe Breidy gets NO RESPECT on this forum.  Why is that?  You owe it to Joe Breidy because he is one of the rare knowledgeable ,  well-read, researched, and fair posters on this forum. The forum needs another dozen posters like Joe. Give Joe some respect for a change instead of siding with those who hate him, the Red Sox, and life.

Why did J-Bay delete the thread about Joe Breidy? Does J-Bay hate Joe Breidy also? Why does Teresa Hanafin put J-Bay in charge of banning posters who are truthful?

unless you have conducted a poll that supports that statement..you are reaching....imo across the board there isn't a person here that doesn't respect JB, he absolutely is each of those things you stated, just because he and Pumpsie locks horns now and again, that doesn't mean there isn't respect....in all my time here i can't cite a single instant where JB  gave any cause for disrespect...well, except for the whole he's Sox fan thing   {#emotions_dlg.tongue_out}