The Greatest, IMO:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

The Greatest, IMO:

• Black player:  Willie Mays 
    • Jewish Player:  Sandy Koufax
    • Japanese player:  Ichiro Suzuki
    • "Handicapped" player:  Jim Abbott
    • Ad infinitum.....thought no decent person would give a hoot..

Billiot 806! - who are your favourite non-white blokes?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: The Greatest, IMO:

Favorite non-promising baseball player -  me.

Favorite continuing - or "kick age in thr teeth" - player - Bill Lee

Favorite canon for an arm HS catcher - Walter    ...  heck, ya'll wouldn't know him if I named him ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Least favorite poster: SonicsMonksLyresVicars.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Best poster: ........oh wait, we already did that thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Polish Player: Carl Yastrzemski.
    Italian Player: Pains me to name a Yankee, but -- Joe DiMaggio.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Dutch Player: Bert Blyleven

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Klaas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dutch Player: Bert Blyleven

[/QUOTE]

Soon to be unseated by young Xander Boegarts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Although being qualified to play for the Netherlands doesn't really make him Dutch, so he will have to settle for best Aruban player.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Still waiting for Bill-666's favourites....gonna be a long wait, methinks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Although being qualified to play for the Netherlands doesn't really make him Dutch, so he will have to settle for best Aruban player.

[/QUOTE]

Good point detective.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Best Canadian player:  Ferguson Jenkins?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]gET IT STRAIGHT.... It is  BILL-806 ...... & there are many players..... Mays, AARON, RICE, PUMPSI, JOE FOY, GEORGE SCOTT, FELIX MANTIA, REGGIE SMITH AND SOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY OTHERS that a lib/left like you wouldn't even know !!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]gET IT STRAIGHT.... It is  BILL-806 ...... & there are many players..... Mays, AARON, RICE, PUMPSI, JOE FOY, GEORGE SCOTT, FELIX MANTIA, REGGIE SMITH AND SOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY OTHERS that a lib/left like you wouldn't even know !!!

[/QUOTE]

Ahahaha, frank's right, you never disappoint!  What a fool.  It's "Mantilla" and "Pumpsie" btw, genius.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sounds like Bill-806 was a huge fan in the 1950s and later.  He responded with his opinion.

Felix Mantilla had great power. The old guy ( Bill-806 )  is laughing as he baits you with political talk. Ignore the baiting and feeble attempts  at  trolling. ( annoying you).  This is old Bill's hobby and you are falling for it - hook, line, and sinker.  Troller Babe and Softlaw  was 100 more times annoying as old Bill.  Bill is really harmless.

[/QUOTE]

Pike, your latest incarnation has, IMO, been an interesting, valuable contributor to the board. Please don't fall back into anti-trolling trolling.  Please.  I mean that sincerely.  

Softlaw was worse, but I thought Babe was generally alright....and pretty funny.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sounds like Bill-806 was a huge fan in the 1950s and later.  He responded with his opinion.

Felix Mantilla had great power. The old guy ( Bill-806 )  is laughing as he baits you with political talk. Ignore the baiting and feeble attempts  at  trolling. ( annoying you).  This is old Bill's hobby and you are falling for it - hook, line, and sinker.  Troller Babe and Softlaw  was 100 more times annoying as old Bill.  Bill is really harmless.

[/QUOTE]

Pike, your latest incarnation has, IMO, been an interesting, valuable contributor to the board. Please don't fall back into anti-trolling trolling.  Please.  I mean that sincerely.  

Softlaw was worse, but I thought Babe was generally alright....and pretty funny.

[/QUOTE]

I agree SMLV. This incarnation of Pike has something to contribute and he has done so. I hope that he does not regress as things heat up. I do not agree that this is a graveyard, however. Its pretty active here, even during this slow time. I mean, nothing is really happening with the Sox and there are hundreds of posts every day.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Least favorite poster: SonicsMonksLyresVicars.

[/QUOTE]

Phew!  I'd be really worried about my character if you liked me.