The haters in the Philadelphia news media are starting already.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Re: The haters in the Philadelphia news media are starting already.

nhsteven just loves to argue othe people for some reaon. he can't handle the truth.  THe empire is falling.  Look out below. The evidence is overwelming. Proof is proof.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: The haters in the Philadelphia news media are starting already.:
    [QUOTE]nhsteven just loves to argue othe people for some reaon. he can't handle the truth.  THe empire is falling.  Look out below. The evidence is overwelming. Proof is proof.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

Thank you for helping me deal with facts I can't face. Do I need to give you a fee?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

no fee requires.  just centsable speak of baseball.  the empire is falling. look out below. the evidence is overwelming. proof is proof.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: The haters in the Philadelphia news media are starting already.:
    [QUOTE]no fee requires.  just centsable speak of baseball.  the empire is falling. look out below. the evidence is overwelming. proof is proof.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

How about dollarsable?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fnabrynski. Show fnabrynski's posts

We do not even consider people from Philly sport fans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

your neither.  be patient you will get it eventual..  the empire is falling.  look out below. the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

EVERYBODY hates a winner. He doesnt say anything when the phillie teams win and the people there burn cars and riot. Or when they lose... and do the same thing. that town feels entitled to a win when they havnt won much for years

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

I asked my buddy Flan, who lives up there, whether people were rioting in Central Square - a particularly lawless area of Cambridge where Flan and I once watched two hobos fight in the middle of Massachusetts Avenue. (True story.)

"Nope," Flan said. "We act like we've been there before."

I'm seriously considering rescinding his wedding invitation.

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/columnists/john_gonzalez/20110627_Gonzo___Boston_fans_have_become_obnoxious.html#ixzz1Qb2CbR00 
    Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

this line is most telling. He makes it sound like rioting and acting like clowns are the norm anfter a team wins. Did the giants riot after they won last year? how about the yanks in 09 or boston in 07 or philidelpia in 08...... oh wait

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

agreed redsoxlaxer12.  cities that have long stretches of losing then feel entitled are phakers. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

What's with all this hate talk? Don't you know Philly is the "City of Brotherly Love"?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Reds fan ... on this board ... really?

J Bench, T Perez, J Morgan  ... great players, I remember them all from the 70s.  Class bunch of Hall-OF-Famers.

Oh yeah ... AND PETE FREAKING ROSE

The biggest loser in the history of sports.  Sniveling, lying, conniving ...and those are his good points.  Guess you share that bad boy with Philie ... no wonder you are in here.   Welcome to hell.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterdeadthanred. Show betterdeadthanred's posts

Never seen a riot in NYC after they won....beantowne on the other hand....

Three fans died in recent Boston sports riots -- one after the Patriots' Super Bowl win in February 2004, another after the Red Sox won the 2004 AL pennant and a third after the Celtics won the 2008 NBA crown.

At least 37 arrests were made as fans burned cars and threw bottles at police after the Red Sox won the 2007 World Series. Police arrested at least 20 fans after the Red Sox won the 2004 World Series, and fans also rioted after the Pats won the Super Bowl in February 2005.

source:ESPN

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]agreed redsoxlaxer12.  cities that have long stretches of losing then feel entitled are phakers. 
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]Sealed

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

hi jete02fan.  care to ealaberation on that post.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

think about it...Wink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

ok, I think about it.  you said nothing.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

you should looking at your picture before making commenting on mine.  The empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.   proof is proof.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The haters in the Philadelphia news media are starting already. : You got the teeth to dig it...
    Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]

http://youtu.be/bVEDYyuNY2o

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The haters in the Philadelphia news media are starting already. : You forgot to include Manny, papi, and a few others in 2004 and 2007...
    Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]

He did say Manny and Papi. The 3 and 4 hitters of 2004. Don't you remember that batting order? Manny-3, Ortiz-4.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]Reds fan ... on this board ... really? J Bench, T Perez, J Morgan  ... great players, I remember them all from the 70s.  Class bunch of Hall-OF-Famers. Oh yeah ... AND PETE FREAKING ROSE .  The biggest loser in the history of sports.  Sniveling, lying, conniving ...and those are his good points.  Guess you share that bad boy with Philie ... no wonder you are in here.   Welcome to hell.
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

You could throw another Phillie favorite Len Dykstra in there as an all time loser. They loved him in Philly and that guy is a real criminal. Phillies fans have actually said that they liked Dykstra and John Kruk(Who is not a criminal) better then Mike Schmidt(the greatest third baseman of all time) because they got their uniforms dirty and Schmidt didn't?? They played harder then Schmidt, according to many Phillie fans.Hello! 9 gold gloves 3 MVP's??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]ok, I think about it.  you said nothing.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]c'mon CYDI, you can do it, think harder..Wink

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

jete, I like you, you are a funy guy and always pleasantry.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Re: The haters in the Philadelphia news media are starting already.:
    [QUOTE]Red Sox and Phillie fan can argue over each of their teams winning exactly 2 World Series in the last 90 years.  Should be some arguement.
    Posted by massillon8[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts