The heavy air over Fenway Paaaak, like DEC. 7TH, 1941, "A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY"......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

The heavy air over Fenway Paaaak, like DEC. 7TH, 1941, "A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY"......

All they did yesterday was to "AWAKEN THE SLEEPING GIANT" !!!!!!   Actually all you great GM's & Managers, I see gooooood things coming out of yesterdays despicable debacle.......   All the changes that I have been calling for, will be coming sooooooner, rather than later !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: The heavy air over Fenway Paaaak, like DEC. 7TH, 1941, A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY......

So we need to wait 4 more years to win the whole thing?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: The heavy air over Fenway Paaaak, like DEC. 7TH, 1941, A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY......

In Response to Re: The heavy air over Fenway Paaaak, like DEC. 7TH, 1941, A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY......:
    Posted by BurritoT
    no, not 4 more years.......  This is all on Ben C. & lucciano's  for that incomplete roster that they put together..... So-Be-It with the injuries, all part of the game !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: The heavy air over Fenway Paaaak, like DEC. 7TH, 1941, A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY......:
    Posted by BurritoT

If we go nuclear?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: The heavy air over Fenway Paaaak, like DEC. 7TH, 1941, "A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY"......

In Response to The heavy air over Fenway Paaaak, like DEC. 7TH, 1941, "A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY"......:
      All they did yesterday was to "AWAKEN THE SLEEPING GIANT" !!!!!!   Actually all you great GM's & Managers, I see gooooood things coming out of yesterdays despicable debacle.......   All the changes that I have been calling for, will be coming sooooooner, rather than later !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Sorry Bill, but on this one, I think you disgrace that day with your comparrison.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: The heavy air over Fenway Paaaak, like DEC. 7TH, 1941, "A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY"......

In Response to Re: The heavy air over Fenway Paaaak, like DEC. 7TH, 1941, "A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY"......:
    In Response to The heavy air over Fenway Paaaak, like DEC. 7TH, 1941, "A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY"...... : Sorry Bill, but on this one, I think you disgrace that day with your comparrison.
    Posted by jesseyeric
    Thanks Jesseyeric, I thought about that as i wrote it......  Knowing full well how the lib/left of this country have made everything so bloody  "P C" to the point where a baseball manager "needs to be soooooooo careful how he trys to motivate his players/team" !!! With that said, please don't read any disrespect into my historic remark of Dec. 7th as that is one date that is so revered in my heart & mind.  That i chose to use it with the plight of our beloved Red Sox is just to raise the level of the moment !!!!!         To all the lib/left/rad/soc / moonbats out there, I hope that this is OK  !!!!!!  We are all winners and should get a blue ribbon everyday, win or lose !!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Gooood omen here , It will be pouring CATS & DOGS (i didn't say FAT-CATS)  sooooon in Boston. This game will be rained out and everyone will have another day to chill & figure things out as they head to the Twin Cities !!!!!   God save RED SOX NATION !!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Hope for rain and a KC loss. We then have a 1.5 game lead for the AL Cellar over the Royals!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

It's almost like "the day the music stopped" at Fenway Paaaak 1!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Pray for Rain as per Spahn & Sain for weeks until Ellsbury & C. Crawford return. Then, and I'm not thrilled about it but getting Lackey back & Dice K can't be worse than now. Heck, I'd be pleased to have Wakefield back in relief. If you recall last year he almost never got knocked out until the 6th or 7th when hitters got used to his soft ball the 3rd time around. But for 1-2 innings I think he can still fool people.

These are desperate times, don't you think !!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: The heavy air over Fenway Paaaak, like DEC. 7TH, 1941, "A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY"......:

Posted by 2004Idiots
    Lars Anderson being called up to help keep the SHIP a float  !!!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

great selection of pictures!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

What's crawford gonna bring?
    A speedster who can't get on base.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Funny we can make fun of the team and associate it with Pearl Harbor or the Titantic.... however if you wanted to associate it with the Twin Towers how would your thread unfold.

Personally I find it odd and wrong to associate the team with Pearl Harbor. Bill-806 clearly is not the American he claims to be.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Posted by 2004Idiots

Love it !!  A real classic. That just about sums up the state of the Red Sox.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Funny we can make fun of the team and associate it with Pearl Harbor or the Titantic.... however if you wanted to associate it with the Twin Towers how would your thread unfold. Personally I find it odd and wrong to associate the team with Pearl Harbor. Bill-806 clearly is not the American he claims to be.
    Posted by BurritoT
    Spare me/us..... Don't be so gosh darn lib/left/moonbat/ "P C" .......  And read the thread for what it was intended.... "the SURPRISE ending of the Boston Red Sox, with the hope that it would AWAKEN THE SLEEPING GIANT"  ..... It was a great 10 year run, that got off the "RAILS" and it is difficult to get it back.  "let me be clear", Like all SOC/LEFT/ENTITLED (players)/COUNTRIES, this is usually how it crumbles from with in !!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: The heavy air over Fenway Paaaak, like DEC. 7TH, 1941, "A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY"...... : yeah, comparing underpaid military personnel getting killed with overpaid, spoiled slugs playing baseball. yeah, great comparison. btw, your stupid OP  will live in infamy.
    Posted by mryazz
      Sorry, AZZ....  This thread was too deep for you !!  Go back and read the history books on Pearl Harbor. OK, at least watch the movie "TORA, TORA, TORA" !!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Bill-806 retitle the thread September 11th, 2001 and see what happens. I dare say you would not dare. Why are the sailors on the Arizona and all the other personel and civilian's killed at Pearl something to make light of?

Sections
Shortcuts