The home plate ump blew this one

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

The home plate ump blew this one

That was clearly strike 3 with 2 outs top of the 9th... instead, next pitch ends up being a triple down the line.  Unbelievable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: The home plate ump blew this one

In Response to Re: The home plate ump blew this one:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The home plate ump blew this one : some calls go your way, some don't. It's the imperfect part of a perfect game there you go Jaby I live in the '' bad calls  equal out  ' world even if your & SPC claims are true if you fail to mention that those things equal out you are whinning even salty acknowledged the ump missed calls for both teams yesterday even to blame a loss on 1 AB seems weak to me
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

WHO WAS BLAMING YESTERDAYS LOSS ON 1 AB??

"SOME CALLS GO YOUR WAY AND SOME DONT" WAS ACKNOWLEDGING THAT THOSE THINGS EQUAL OUT. SOX HAD 9 INNINGS, 27 OUTS TO SCORE MORE THAN 3 RUNS.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Yeah, well the Sox won one over the Tigers a couple of weeks ago because of a really bad call so I guess it's even.

Ever notice that teams on the ropes never benefit from bad calls?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The umpires did not do a good job. Unfortunately , neither did the Sox.  We need to stop with the excuses. Play better baseball.

Sections
Shortcuts