The insantity continues!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

The insantity continues!

This crap just totally pizzes me off. I just read about two azzclowns that heckled a young yankee fan at camden yards for two hours eventually beating him up and him landing over the rail suffering massive head trama and cardiac arrest. If not for a fast thinking off duty state trooper (who by the way was a childhood friend of this guy) performing cpr on him he would be dead now instead of being in the ICU at a local medical facility. The police got the two morons ages 22 and 21 and bail was set at 50,000. I pray to the above that these two get sent away for a long time and find out what it's really like to get picked on. my question is what the article said. where the hell was security when this was going on. we all know for a fact that that kind of stuff won't cut it at yankee stadium or fenway park. My prayers are with this guy and his family and I hope he doesn't end up like the guy that got beat up at dodger stadium. He's basically a vegetable now.

for cripes sake it's just baseball man!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: The insantity continues!

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

This crap just totally pizzes me off. I just read about two azzclowns that heckled a young yankee fan at camden yards for two hours eventually beating him up and him landing over the rail suffering massive head trama and cardiac arrest. If not for a fast thinking off duty state trooper (who by the way was a childhood friend of this guy) performing cpr on him he would be dead now instead of being in the ICU at a local medical facility. The police got the two morons ages 22 and 21 and bail was set at 50,000. I pray to the above that these two get sent away for a long time and find out what it's really like to get picked on. my question is what the article said. where the hell was security when this was going on. we all know for a fact that that kind of stuff won't cut it at yankee stadium or fenway park. My prayers are with this guy and his family and I hope he doesn't end up like the guy that got beat up at dodger stadium. He's basically a vegetable now.

Your title says it all.

It's just insane...

The two DBs need to spend a good long stretch in prison.

But, I doubt they will.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

A SAD story for sure, being played out over AMERICA all to many times each day !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

+1

what has always been my pet peeve about these situations is it's always someone who is just minding their business trying to enjoy the game, and why do the drunken a-holes feel the need to curse at parents who have kids with them. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

+1

what has always been my pet peeve about these situations is it's always someone who is just minding their business trying to enjoy the game, and why do the drunken a-holes feel the need to curse at parents who have kids with them. 

lol! jetes you just reminded me of a great video on you tube. I think this one was people you don't want to mess with. a guy and his girlfriend were walking in the park and two clowns happened to be standing there and one of em fooling around mistakenly hit the girl friend. bottom line. boyfriend was a former golden gloves champ. ouch! if you catch my drift.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

Your title says it all.

It's just insane...

The two DBs need to spend a good long stretch in prison.

But, I doubt they will.

Agree.   What a sad story.  They both deserve some prison time for this.  My prayers go out to the victims.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

. we all know for a fact that that kind of stuff won't cut it at yankee stadium or fenway park. My prayers are with this guy and his family and I hope he doesn't end up like the guy that got beat up at dodger stadium. He's basically a vegetable now.

more than once i had been accosted (see:  fight)  by 2 or more fans at once at yankee stadium.  obviously i never got tossed off of an upper deck but there was a couple times that very well could have happened.  to think this doesnt go on in yankee stadium or fenway park is being naive.  hopefully times have changed! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

. we all know for a fact that that kind of stuff won't cut it at yankee stadium or fenway park. My prayers are with this guy and his family and I hope he doesn't end up like the guy that got beat up at dodger stadium. He's basically a vegetable now.

more than once i had been accosted (see:  fight)  by 2 or more fans at once at yankee stadium.  obviously i never got tossed off of an upper deck but there was a couple times that very well could have happened.  to think this doesnt go on in yankee stadium or fenway park is being naive.

well slash what can I tell you. I got a buddy who is an usher at fenway and has been for years. he told me that fenway security has trippled in the last couple of seasons. apparently they now have a zero tollerance in place there. you get too hammered (pardon the pun) they show you the door. they are patrolling every staircase and are some pretty big dudes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

more than once i had been accosted (see:  fight)  by 2 or more fans at once at yankee stadium.  obviously i never got tossed off of an upper deck but there was a couple times that very well could have happened.  to think this doesnt go on in yankee stadium or fenway park is being naive.

well slash what can I tell you. I got a buddy who is an usher at fenway and has been for years. he told me that fenway security has trippled in the last couple of seasons. apparently they now have a zero tollerance in place there. you get too hammered (pardon the pun) they show you the door. they are patrolling every staircase and are some pretty big dudes.

excellent point about recent history hammah.  the reality of the scuffles i was a part of were back in the late 90's thru late 2000's.  i havent been to a sox @ yanks game for a couple seasons so i can see how dodgers, phillies instances would increase awareness/security.

in the end it is just a game.  hate to see anyone seriously hurt or killed because of supporting a different team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

It has gotten way better at Yankee Stadium.....10 years ago it was not a good place to be a vocal Sox Fan.....ironically especially if the Yankees were winning at the time. Over the years I have seen Yankee fans heckled at Fenway also, but I think this has gotten better too...I think both teams have taken a harder line on keeping an eye on Alcohol consumption......which is a good thing....I am not a big drinker but part of th Ball park experience is having a beer and a Hot Dog on a Summer Day.....but these morons who are buying two at a time every inning after they had already been drinking before they got to the game.....has to stop.....otherwise baseball being a place to bring your kids will b a thing of the past

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

After game 7 of the 2004 ALCS, I was walking back to the subway station and someone from behind pushed me so hard and I fell down, when I turned around, some fat chick yelled, "F**K YOU MATSUI, BOSTON SUCKS!!!"  LOL

It got ugly, but I just walked away.  Oh well, at least she did not call me William Hung.  LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to tomnev's comment:

It has gotten way better at Yankee Stadium.....10 years ago it was not a good place to be a vocal Sox Fan.....ironically especially if the Yankees were winning at the time. Over the years I have seen Yankee fans heckled at Fenway also, but I think this has gotten better too...I think both teams have taken a harder line on keeping an eye on Alcohol consumption......which is a good thing....I am not a big drinker but part of th Ball park experience is having a beer and a Hot Dog on a Summer Day.....but these morons who are buying two at a time every inning after they had already been drinking before they got to the game.....has to stop.....otherwise baseball being a place to bring your kids will b a thing of the past

In 2007, I went to Fenway to see the Red Sox play the Yankees.  I sat in the bleachers and the fans chanted, "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBY!!!" to Abreau.   LOL

There was one very cute female Yankee fan.  When A-Rod hit a double in the 7th to tie the game, she was jumping up and down in excitement.  The fans then chanted, "SL*T" to her.  LOL

"SL*T!!!" SL*T!!! SL*T!!!"   LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

In response to tomnev's comment:

In 2007, I went to Fenway to see the Red Sox play the Yankees.  I sat in the bleachers and the fans chanted, "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBY!!!" to Abreau.   LOL

There was one very cute female Yankee fan.  When A-Rod hit a double in the 7th to tie the game, she was jumping up and down in excitement.  The fans then chanted, "SL*T" to her.  LOL

Sox/ Yankee games; fun for the whole family! Surprised

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

response to Ice-Cream's comment:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Prime example of group stupidity IMHO that a bunch of fans got off on a NYY fan. Good thing it did not go any further

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

well?

was she wearing a bra

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Living in SW Florida for the past 20 years, other than ST, the only ML games I've been to have been at the Trop where nobody gets too excited about anything. I can remember going to some games in the seventies, though, mostly at Fenway but a few at Yankee stadium, at a time when the teams really didn't like each other too much. Not surprisingly some of those feelings would sometimes find thier way into the stands. Even though the occaisional fist fight would erupt from time to time, they would quickly get broken up and the bums involved would hauled off. Point being, even when this type of thing happened, it never seemed like anyone was trying to seriously injure anyone else. Cuts and bruises mostly and maybe boasts of "I got a couple o' good ones in on 'im" or things to that effect. Not much harm done. Not saying it was right, just nothing serious. These days the violence has turned truly ugly, to the point that people are becoming critically injured by un-thinking, un-feeling degenerates. What has happened in our society that someone would de-value another human being to the extent that, because they support a different sports team, or for any equally trivial reason that they would attempt to end another's life? Once in a decade would make you shake your head and wonder, but we seem to be hearing about this sort of thing every year now. Truly sad and sick.

I'll be travelling around this summer and one of the places I was hoping to visit is Camden Yards. On the one hand I'm thinking that might not be such a good idea. On the other I feel that I should not allow myself to be intimidated and the enjoyment of something I love be ruined because some of our nation's youth feel that the only way that they can have any self worth is to destroy others lives.

Bullies. I hate f#%&ing bullies.

With any luck, I'll go to a game there and those two lowlife scumbags will be at the game out on bail and they'll try to pull some of that cheap sorry hoss-shyte with me... then at least maybe I'll be able to get a few good ones in on 'em before we get hauled away. I know that makes me sound as bad as them but, damn!!! I just don't know how else to feel.

End of rant.

Sorry.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

It's absoluetly terrible. I've been to Camden Yards many times and this type of behavior is pretty uncommon. In fact the worst problems I've seen there were always from Red Sox fans. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Not be blame the victim but anyone with half a brain should know better then to go to an opponent stadium flashing the visitors colors.  I've been to Yankee stadium, the Trop, Camden Yards and Wrigley and no one in my family is allowed to wear Sox gear.

I wouldn't wear cloths soaked in gasoline prior to lighting a camp fire either.  In the end your responsible for your own safety.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

I grew up going to fenway and always had a good time.

A few years back I was talking to a man and his teen age son who were from ny, they were wearing sox hats.  Long story short they were yankee fans who were afraid to show their true colors.  I laughed and welcomed them to fenway.  We had a good time and a great chat.

I went to yankee stadium twince and had a great time. I cheered for the sox and was befriended by a yank fan.  Great experience.

Since I live in northern va I see most of my games at camden yards.  They are some of the rudest fans I have met.  I wear sox shirts and cheer for my team. They claim to be the best fans in baseball.  I think they need to crack down on drinking big time.  I have seen some very drunk guys at the park.  One was so drunk he had to helped out of the park by two friends.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

You have to believe in God or karma or the equivalent.  Most of the time, what goes around. comes around.  I've seen it often enough.  Guys that are tough and bullies. run into guys that are tougher and bullies.  Two guys from the bar trash someone's car after a fight, and the guy comes back with his friends and some BB bats to even the score.  Two other incidences, with legit tough guys, just run into other guys that are trained fighters and got the crap beat out of them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I was at Comiskey in 2008 with my bro. I had my Boston hat and shirt on, and there was this drunk guy about three rows down from us that was literally SCREAMING over and over again, "I f*'in hate Boston, I hate Boston". It was to the point where everyone around him was looking at him like he was nuts. I wanted to say something to him, but didnt dare. He was ready for any kind of fight, and literally looked like he could kill. It was ugly. 

One year at the Brickyard 400 we were on the infield in the line of cars heading out after the race. This drunk woman kept staggering back and forth in front of cars, and finally she picked mine to stumble into, claiming I ran into her with my car. She then turned and threw her beer can at my car and it deflected off the windshield. I was very sleep deprived from being up since 3 a.m., and not thinking clearly (I dont drink, so no alcohol) when two guys (that turned out to be her dad and husband) came up to my window and started cussing and threatening me. I rolled up the window, but didnt think to lock the door, so one of them opened the door and slapped me, knocking my sunglesses off. About that time the State Cops decided to start doing thier job and showed up (finally--idiots), and told me I could press charges if I wanted to. I didnt because I didnt feel like driving all the way back to Indy and appearing in court. Not worth it. But in 7 times at that race, it was the only trouble I had. As a general rule, NASCAR fans are much more well behaved than Indy Car fans because they actually come to see the race instead of party and get drunk. But, not the case with that group that day. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

There is a breakdown in civility in this society.  We need to change things, or the collapse of the family structure will lead to the collapse of our country. Many people are unaware of the extent of the problem. The breakdown of the family structure is responsible for much , if not most , of the problems in this society. It had better change before it becomes too late. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

Sections
Shortcuts