the laughingstock of the sports world

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from udontnojack. Show udontnojack's posts

the laughingstock of the sports world

this now becomes the benchmark for all collapses/chokes in sports. sox and fans will have to endure the jokes and harassment over this for years.until the sox win at least another pennant,they will forever be known as the biggest quitters in sports.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from YankeeBill. Show YankeeBill's posts

Re: the laughingstock of the sports world

In Response to the laughingstock of the sports world:
    [QUOTE]this now becomes the benchmark for all collapses/chokes in sports. sox and fans will have to endure the jokes and harassment over this for years.until the sox win at least another pennant,they will forever be known as the biggest quitters in sports.
    Posted by udontnojack[/QUOTE]

Now I know what they mean by “ DREAM TEAM “  You’ll have all of the off season to dream about next year !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiefret. Show chiefret's posts

The 3 toughest cities for an athlete to play in are Philly, NYC and Boston. Fans demand their teams to win it all every yr. No rebuilding, perform or be gone. The Sox have completed a historic collapse, nothing comes close in any professional sports. 2011 Sox have been added to the Hall of Chockers, they are #1, 2004 Yanks now #2. Drain-the-swamp, keep Ells, Pedey and Agon, all the other non-performing stiffs are expendable.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Yep, this meltdown will be remembered for 100+ years, no forever in the minds of Red Sox fans. Without question, the most painful season for me since I started following the Red Sox in 1965. All others pale in comparison to this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill. Show aussiewill's posts

udontknow jack . bench mark for failure ,  what would you expect. They have benchmark Theo as the GM. Theo prides himself in outbidding any one for any player he has man love with. We knew Lugo was coming, it was in the papers, we knew Renteria was coming it was in the press. We knew Drew was on the way, Theo thought JD was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Damon Schilling , their arrival was predicted, there were others.

Even Agon , we knew he was on the radar. lackey never heard he was on the radar till he was signed, and Crawford, biiiiiiig secret , out of the blue he signs for seven years, for Manny Ramirez  money. Very similar in a lot of ways, they both have two feet and two arms and one head, and they both know how to hold a baseball bat, that makes them worth the same money. Wow .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I just don't see it that way. If so, then you have to put the Braves right in with the Sox. They lost a 8.5 wild card lead. The Sox were not as good as they appeared on paper. The catcher spot is/was still up in the air. The pitching staff was highly questionable and suspect. Right field became another mystery. Of course left was a struggle all season with Crawford. The shinning moments, Ells, Scutaro, Pedroia. It is guys like this the Sox used to get and shine with. Not the Crawfords or Gonzo's. The Sox have become the Yankees, trying to buy championships. It only works for the Yankees. It will be an interesting post season and an even more interesting off season for the SOX that for sure. I don't think Wake or Papi will be coming back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP......YOU JUST CAN'T!!!!

Man, THANK YOU DRED SOX, YOU CAN'T SVCK ENUF!!!!!!!!!

I went to bed with the Yankees winning 7-0 and the Dred Sox up 3-2, thinking, well, they dodged THAT bullet, the proverbial WIDOW MAKER of all C-H-O-K-E-S!

Well, WAS I WRONG OR WHAT!!????

Just the C-H-O-K-E to define all C-H-O-K-E-S in sports, and in life, actually, until someone or some entity actually pulls a worse one, which could last another 100 years as another person here has written...THE CURSE OF THE HUNDRED YEAR CHOKE!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

It's seriously doubted that Carl Crawford will be invited to drop the puck at center ice for a Bruins game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

It was the Yankess fault for throwing the game and the rain delay.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

I'm listening to Dennis & Callahan...and coming out of the break they are playing Red Sox player and Tito comments after the game over the song "THE END" by the Doors...funny f'in stuff...LMAO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kirbyrob. Show kirbyrob's posts

It was the Yankess fault for throwing the game and the rain delay.

UMMMM, yeaaaaah. Blame it on the Rain is a milli vanilli song. WHICH is funny, if you compare them to these Sawx. Neither turned out who they were supposed to be.

Can blame weather, NY, A-Gone's "God"....what you have is a HISTORICAL COLLAPSE that ONLY Boston let happen.

It's. Awesome.

Sections
Shortcuts