The Los Angeles Angels traded power hitter Kendrys Morales to the Seattle Mariners for left-hander Jason Vargas on Wednesday, filling needs for both teams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The Mariners are as awful as the Seattle weather during the winter time.   LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Hey everyone, in this thread, make sure you click the "Add your post" button only once.   LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Has anyone looked at Vargas H/A splits?  I think Seattle sold LA on his Safeco ERA.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Hey everyone, in this thread, make sure you click the "Add your post" button only once.   LOL

Or, push the renew button...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Stop laughing at your own jokes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Sorry about my previous post.  Completely uncalled for.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Sorry about my previous post.  Completely uncalled for.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Thanks ampoule.  :)

No problem Drewski5.   I enjoy having you here and I enjoy reading your posts.  :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Thanks ampoule.  :)

No problem Drewski5.   I enjoy having you here and I enjoy reading your posts.  :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

And six games better than the Red Sox in the 2012 standings with a far younger roster.;-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

and the 10 years prior to 2012?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

The Red Sox consistently had a better record than the Mariners after the two teams shared the same record in 2002 and the Sox won two more games than the M's in 2003. Seattle came within eight games of Boston in 2007 and within 10 games in 2009.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In response to hill55's comment:

The Red Sox consistently had a better record than the Mariners after the two teams shared the same record in 2002 and the Sox won two more games than the M's in 2003. Seattle came within eight games of Boston in 2007 and within 10 games in 2009.

Good for you, Hill.  Nice to see the Angels throw the Mariners a bone.  The Mariners bring the fences in and still can't buy a hitter, so they have to make a divisional opponent better just to get a respectable hitter in the lineup...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

Good for you, Hill.  Nice to see the Angels throw the Mariners a bone.  The Mariners bring the fences in and still can't buy a hitter, so they have to make a divisional opponent better just to get a respectable hitter in the lineup...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

i thought the mariners got the better end of this trade, vargas is a product of safeco, morales could be a steal for the m's if he returns to form. 30 hr 100 potential and is a switch hitter. I heard that justin smoak will like me available with this trade forcing him out of his spot at first base. smoak for salty? could work for both teams.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

i thought the mariners got the better end of this trade, vargas is a product of safeco, morales could be a steal for the m's if he returns to form. 30 hr 100 potential and is a switch hitter. I heard that justin smoak will like me available with this trade forcing him out of his spot at first base. smoak for salty? could work for both teams.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

Sections
Shortcuts