The Market for Ellsbury Revisited

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: The Market for Ellsbury Revisited

because jacoby is my favorite player.. i want to see him as a red sox throughout his entire career.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

because jacoby is my favorite player.. i want to see him as a red sox throughout his entire career.

OK.

I just hope he's not our next CC. 

Certainly that potential is there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

OK.

i don't see it. CC was from a small market team, didn't make a terrible amount of money while there then BAM!! big bucks and big pressure on the big stage.... and he crumbled.

jacoby has been to the mountaintop. he has proven he can handle the pressure of Boston and excell when the team needs him most. It's a no brainer to me that he should be retained. a future OF of Brentz/Ells/JBJ could be killer. i just hope BC can make it a reality.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

OK.

i don't see it. CC was from a small market team, didn't make a terrible amount of money while there then BAM!! big bucks and big pressure on the big stage.... and he crumbled.

jacoby has been to the mountaintop. he has proven he can handle the pressure of Boston and excell when the team needs him most. It's a no brainer to me that he should be retained. a future OF of Brentz/Ells/JBJ could be killer. i just hope BC can make it a reality.

BIG NUMBAH 2!!!!!

I would like to see him play out his career here too mef, but Im not very optomistic about it...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

OK.

CC's struggles may not have been "spotlight" related.

Ellsbury may nothave  actually proven as much as you might think.

Sections
Shortcuts