The Moon Rises, Ben Says Moeny is Tight

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: The Moon Rises, Ben Says Moeny is Tight

In Response to Re: The Moon Rises, Ben Says Moeny is Tight:
    [QUOTE]Why do you believe they can't say anything positive that you won't jump on to prove them wrong? more BS I enjoy reading, and seldom knock  positive posts as long as it doesn't include stuff about the yanks that isn't true You and your recommendations (11 at the time prior to one of your multiple bannings) were put up on a Yankee site where they all laughed about it. Apparently, you're quite well known for what you do. one thing we have in common is we are both clueless when it comes to   knowing what you are talking about it's posts like this that makes me think that you are pike sleep walking posting
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

Oh, we're back to I'm Pike. That's rich. Actually, more sad that lame comment still lives on in your mind. Only thing is, I don't think you even believe it. You use it when you're losing an argument with me, and trust me, you're losing. If you don't believe me, I'm sure your pal J can clear that up.

Were you flattered when your Yankee fans put your profile up on a Yankee board to show all your recommendations here? Maybe you put it up yourself. Who knows?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

You totally missed the "Dream Team" reference in Philly - that was the EAGLES. They were supposed to sweep everything ...

NFL Packers fan since 1960. In fact, Vegas had Packers and Patriots as pre-season betting favorites. Packers took care of Eagles in last season playoffs, and Eagles added Packers reject Cullen Jenkens and a few other FA who were not superstar players in a league that is completely a QB superstar league. Vick and Young are truly 2nd tier NLF QB rejects. 

You totally made your idiocy by referring to reject QB football team eagles as "dream team". Loser team and loser NLF city is what Philly is.   

Lee and Halladay and all failed to win the WS crown. That is the ONLY thing the Phillies counted as success. To say anything less is just stupidity.

No, to compare what Philly did, make playoffs and win playoff games but lose, to the biggest MLB season collapse in history is total idiocy. 

The Miami Heat "Dream Team" or Big Three failed. If you don't think so, go back and look at the faces, listen to the spin, see how the hammering of "King James" continued for month after month because he couldn't close the deal.

To compare losing close series in NBA finals to biggest collapse in baseball season history is ultimate idiocy. Heat barely fell short and will be major contenders again. Red Sox were ultimate choke team that imploded and suffocated on it's own beer and fast food vomit.

Will they win this season? Will any of the annointed? We'll see. But to date, they failed at the ulitmate reason for putting together all that talent. That includes our beloved Sox. No silver coating here ... but no winking at the other stuff too.

To equate the Red Sox collapse to Heat and Eagles and Phillies is ultimate idiocy. Silver coating is more like out and out lie. 

BTW, if you have so many extra millions to say are "nothing," I am fairly sure that Mr. Henry will gladly allow you to donate to the cause.

If it were my millions, Varitek and Wastefield would not be making 5.75 millon to perform an old timers ceremonial tour on a 23 man roster.  

Sadly, you are so pathetic that when one offers another a compliment, you have to find a way to attack it. You're quite the little gem.

After the fact statement deserve admonishment, not complement. You are so pathetic that you think a mild after the fact complaint about partial amount of Crawford contract is worthy of laudatory recognition. 

And to pretend that pitching and 91 wins was worthy of a playoff spot is to arrogantly igore a pitiful Rays team that was losing regularly at the end of the year but backed in due to the greatest MLB collapse in history.

Softlaw never said it was all about pitching. Softlaw said pitching starts every play, but baseball is about 3 areas, plate work, pitching and defense behind pitching. And markets dictate where value improvements are to be made, not just "we need starting pitching and need to do whatever it takes but stay under bean counter".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Moon Rises, Ben Says Moeny is Tight : yup more pike sleepposting Were you flattered when your Yankee fans put your profile up on a Yankee board to show all your recommendations here? Maybe you put it up yourself. Who knows? how bout some proof oh yeah links to support ones veiw is a no no in the world of the delusional
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

I didn't even know you had 11 nominations until I saw that. You know it's true. I've said this a milion times already. Are you asking for it now that you've been reinstated to when you first got here by your pal, so I put it up, and my posts are deleted?

Here's me laughing at you calling me Pike on the BDC forum. When will you putting two or more posters together that you want off your board by calling them the same person ever get old to your "fans". LMAO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]You totally missed the "Dream Team" reference in Philly - that was the EAGLES. They were supposed to sweep everything ... NFL Packers fan since 1960. In fact, Vegas had Packers and Patriots as pre-season betting favorites. Packers took care of Eagles in last season playoffs, and Eagles added Packers reject Cullen Jenkens and a few other FA who were not superstar players in a league that is completely a QB superstar league. Vick and Young are truly 2nd tier NLF QB rejects.  You totally made your idiocy by referring to reject QB football team eagles as "dream team". Loser team and loser NLF city is what Philly is.    Lee and Halladay and all failed to win the WS crown. That is the ONLY thing the Phillies counted as success. To say anything less is just stupidity. No, to compare what Philly did, make playoffs and win playoff games but lose, to the biggest MLB season collapse in history is total idiocy.  The Miami Heat "Dream Team" or Big Three failed. If you don't think so, go back and look at the faces, listen to the spin, see how the hammering of "King James" continued for month after month because he couldn't close the deal. To compare losing close series in NBA finals to biggest collapse in baseball season history is ultimate idiocy. Heat barely fell short and will be major contenders again. Red Sox were ultimate choke team that imploded and suffocated on it's own beer and fast food vomit.   Will they win this season? Will any of the annointed? We'll see. But to date, they failed at the ulitmate reason for putting together all that talent. That includes our beloved Sox. No silver coating here ... but no winking at the other stuff too. To equate the Red Sox collapse to Heat and Eagles and Phillies is ultimate idiocy. Silver coating is more like out and out lie.  BTW, if you have so many extra millions to say are "nothing," I am fairly sure that Mr. Henry will gladly allow you to donate to the cause. If it were my millions, Varitek and Wastefield would not be making 5.75 millon to perform an old timers ceremonial tour on a 23 man roster.   Sadly, you are so pathetic that when one offers another a compliment, you have to find a way to attack it. You're quite the little gem. After the fact statement deserve admonishment, not complement. You are so pathetic that you think a mild after the fact complaint about partial amount of Crawford contract is worthy of laudatory recognition.  And to pretend that pitching and 91 wins was worthy of a playoff spot is to arrogantly igore a pitiful Rays team that was losing regularly at the end of the year but backed in due to the greatest MLB collapse in history. Softlaw never said it was all about pitching. Softlaw said pitching starts every play, but baseball is about 3 areas, plate work, pitching and defense behind pitching. And markets dictate where value improvements are to be made, not just "we need starting pitching and need to do whatever it takes but stay under bean counter".
    Posted by hankwilliams[/QUOTE]

I am more than willing to allow you your own opinion, but in almost every point in this discussion, from your first foray into attempting to belittle and then your attempts to recover from error, I will say this.  If you build your argument on error, without recognizing that error and attempting to correct the foundational structure of your argument, your statements will miss the mark no matter how much you say.  You missed my point(s) in the OP and subsequently really missed my drift.  Your argument and retorts are built on shifting sand without the foundation, the bedrock of starting off properly or hoping to correct that poorly laid foundation.

You missed the spirit of the thread.  You are totally askew to the facts as well.  You are seeing things in bits and pieces that you choose to faultily focus on and thus are missing the whole.

Sorry.  I wish you could climb aboard and enjoy the positive spirit intended as on human, even one Red Sox fan, to another.  Instead, you choose to be arbitrary and antagonistic.  

Bite the bullet on this one, hank ... you're just off ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

do you guys really think the Sox management/ownership is losing money??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Bite the bullet on this one, hank ... you're just off ...

Softy's the master of misrepresenting a posters position and then arguing with a fantasy point that was never made for weeks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Georom has a problem at reading comprehension and yet he is a teacher. Very sad indeed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]Bite the bullet on this one, hank ... you're just off ...

Softy's the master of misrepresenting a posters position and then arguing with a fantasy point that was never made for weeks.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

Moon,

So right.  And I'm not just talking about his verbal vomit on this thread.  But hey, at least you gave him a back-handed compliment.  He's the master of something!  :oD

And as I said before, the compliment stands.

If one cannot compliment someone for something in the past, how can one compliment anyone at all?  The deed or reason for the compliment has not yet occurred ... prophecy, anyone?

Good call, sir.       

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I have something great to say about Lackey: Hey thanks for hitting the DL chump, you just created an opportunity for the team to get better.

Sections
Shortcuts