The NEW Cardiac Kids

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

The NEW Cardiac Kids

I've been planning on a 5 minute walk when my 90th BD comes along in December. If these kids (the new cardiac kids) keep this up I'll never make it. By the way the originals (1980 Cleveland Browns) were called the Kardiac Kids, so this is not plagiarism.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: The NEW Cardiac Kids

In response to bosoxmal's comment:

I've been planning on a 5 minute walk when my 90th BD comes along in December. If these kids (the new cardiac kids) keep this up I'll never make it. By the way the originals (1980 Cleveland Browns) were called the Kardiac Kids, so this is not plagiarism.

If you've made it this far, through all the Sox' trials and tribulation's, the 2004 ALCS/World Series and this board, start planning the party. You've done something right, bosox. Congratulations and many more

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to bosoxmal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]     Remind me to never give you a hard time again. You are the man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Thank you both! I guess marrying 2 greeat women (not at the same time) might have helped (and they both loved baseball!)