The New Miami Marlins Uniforms

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

The New Miami Marlins Uniforms

They make the announcement tonight at 8:00 PM, based on the link and pics below, it looks to me like they tried fairly hard to look like the University of Miami.
    So what do you think?

http://tampabay.sbnation.com/florida-marlins/2011/11/11/2554246/miami-marlins-new-uniforms-logo-unveiling

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Re: The New Miami Marlins Uniforms

Too many colors

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Eeeee.  That looks aweful.  That belongs in the USFL, not MLB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hh. Show Hh's posts

In Response to The New Miami Marlins Uniforms:
    [QUOTE]They make the announcement tonight at 8:00 PM, based on the link and pics below, it looks to me like they tried fairly hard to look like the University of Miami. So what do you think? http://tampabay.sbnation.com/florida-marlins/2011/11/11/2554246/miami-marlins-new-uniforms-logo-unveiling
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]

Tim Hortons is nice coffee but not as nice as DD!  As for the hat, looks like its a throw-back to the 70's with all those colors and font.  Reminds me of the Astros multi-colored uni.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

In Response to Re: The New Miami Marlins Uniforms:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The New Miami Marlins Uniforms : Tim Hortons is nice coffee but not as nice as DD!  As for the hat, looks like its a throw-back to the 70's with all those colors and font.  Reminds me of the Astros multi-colored uni.  
    Posted by Hh[/QUOTE]
    Exactly!

To me, the worst of all was the Chi Sox shorts uni

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The New Miami Marlins Uniforms : Tim Hortons is nice coffee but not as nice as DD!  As for the hat, looks like its a throw-back to the 70's with all those colors and font.  Reminds me of the Astros multi-colored uni.  
    Posted by Hh[/QUOTE]

The biggest difference in Tim Horton's coffee, McDonald's coffee , Cumberland Farms coffee and Dunkin' Donuts coffee is you pay more for the Dunkin' because they use Ortiz Gonzalez, Heidi and others in their ads. You don't think those celebs work for nothing, do you?

Dunkin' Donuts probably spends more on advertising than the Miami Marlins spend on payroll. The hat is ugly, but who cares? No one goes to see them anyway.

What's with these Florida teams anyway? Always changing names, Devil Rays, now Rays, Florida Marlins , now Miami Marlins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Plug ugly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to The New Miami Marlins Uniforms:
    [QUOTE]They make the announcement tonight at 8:00 PM, based on the link and pics below, it looks to me like they tried fairly hard to look like the University of Miami. So what do you think? http://tampabay.sbnation.com/florida-marlins/2011/11/11/2554246/miami-marlins-new-uniforms-logo-unveiling
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]

Who cares!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

New-Marlins-Jersey4.png

New-Marlins-Jersey3.png

It'll be nice to see a baseball team in Florida playing in an outdoor baseball stadium regardless of the color-scheme. With Albert Pujols recently visiting I wonder if he had any say in the colors...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I didn't realize that Apollo Creed had a cup of coffee with the White Sox.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

They should try naked young women, as it has a better chance of getting more than 5 fans to attend a Marlins game in a new living room. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

I think the hat pictured looks sick AF (sick is a good term for those who dont know) but the rest of the Uniforms look terrible 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedGatorSox. Show RedGatorSox's posts

[QUOTE]They should try naked young women, as it has a better chance of getting more than 5 fans to attend a Marlins game in a new living room. 
    Posted by hankwilliams[/QUOTE]

Cocaine Night is usually fairly popular in Miami

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

It's all about selling more merchandise.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I hope they don't think those new uniforms will attract more fans !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Don't like it. I DID love that old Astros jersey though, but I'm in the minority.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Ugh.

Don't they know that Miami Vice went off the air 22 years ago?

A little late to capitalize on the color scheme...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Most of the fanbase is hispanic..I believe those colors reflect the fanbase..they def are ugly IMO though..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

You got to give them credit for trying to change their image.New Unis,a new stadium and according to MLBTraderumors.com they've made offers to 3 big free agents already:

The Marlins have made "substantial offers" to both Albert Pujols and Jose Reyes, reports Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports and have also offered a contract to Mark Buehrle, according to Jon Heyman of SI.com (both Twitter links).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I liked their old logo.... this is not appealing to me if I am a free agent  Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

orioles. the colors have to do with $$$$.. look it up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Flat out UGLY!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]You got to give them credit for trying to change their image.New Unis,a new stadium and according to MLBTraderumors.com they've made offers to 3 big free agents already: The Marlins have made "substantial offers" to both Albert Pujols and Jose Reyes , reports Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports and have also offered a contract to Mark Buehrle , according to Jon Heyman of SI.com (both Twitter links).
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

That is all good... but the uniforms are terrible. The team has been a competitive team for most of its years, if they land Reyes and a starter the wild card should be attainable. The division goes to the Phillies again.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Posted by Hh[/QUOTE]

But Duncan Donuts never played hockey in the NHL, and neither did this guy.

Although there is a slight possibility that this guy could be bdc's sinceyaz. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

What's with Florida teams changing their names?