The Next Ten...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The Next Ten...

The next ten games up to the Allstar break should give us a chance to make up some ground and turn things around. I'm not sure if Buch will start before the break, but I think they may just wait until after the break to be safe.
    July
    1 @ Hou  Wake vs Norris
    2 @ Hou  Miller vs Happ
    3 @ Hou  Beckett vs Lyles
    4 vs Tor  Lackey vs Morrow
    5 vs Tor  Lester
    6 vs Tor  Wakefield
    7 vs Bal  Miller
    8 vs Bal  Beckett
    9 vs Bal  Lackey
    10 v Bal  Lester
    Break
    3 @ TB, 3 @ Bal, 3 v Sea, and 4 v KC

The Yanks get Jeter back Monday. They will play 3 at the Mets, 3 @ Cleve, and then 4 vs TB at home.

The Rays will play 3 vs StL, 3 @ MN, then 4 @ NYY.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Re: The Next Ten...

good call moonslav.  Looks a lot like the San Diego, Pitt, Phil stretch which only has one good team to deal with.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

will the yanks be better with jeter?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

it is a proven fact already that the  yankees are better without Jeter, look at the numbers and the facts.  the evidence is overwelming

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

All I know is: Jeter is a horrible fielder at SS. His range is about the length of his arm and glove.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Colon (hammy) likely to return Sat. vs. Mets

There is a "good likelihood" Bartolo Colon (hamstring) will be activated from the disabled list to start Saturday against the Mets, according to Yankees GM Brian Cashman.

Colon tossed 60 pitches Tuesday in a simulated game and practiced bunting drills Monday in preparation for taking the mound in a National League park (i.e. Citi Field). The big right-hander has been sidelined since June 12 with a left hamstring strain and will return to a stellar 3.10 ERA.

Source: Bryan Hoch on Twitter
    Jun 29, 6:31 PM

---------------------------------------------

I don't understand why he said "good likelihood" and not "fat chance".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

if fat chance were mentioned then the yankees fans would be confused about t he article......is it his chance or returning or his physique.  two complicated for yankees fans

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Unfortuneately the 4th and the 9th will be blow-outs for the Jays and O's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

http://i52.tinypic.com/2s8psnl.gif
    the yank futures

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

bald is beautiful and a definate sine of intelligense

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The NYY vs TB series should be a good one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: The Next Ten...:
    [QUOTE]the yank futures
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to The Next Ten...:
    [QUOTE]The next ten games up to the Allstar break should give us a chance to make up some ground and turn things around. I'm not sure if Buch will start before the break, but I think they may just wait until after the break to be safe. July 1 @ Hou  Wake vs Norris 2 @ Hou  Miller vs Happ 3 @ Hou  Beckett vs Lyles 4 vs Tor  Lackey vs Morrow 5 vs Tor  Lester 6 vs Tor  Wakefield 7 vs Bal  Miller 8 vs Bal  Beckett 9 vs Bal  Lackey 10 v Bal  Lester Break 3 @ TB, 3 @ Bal, 3 v Sea, and 4 v KC The Yanks get Jeter back Monday. They will play 3 at the Mets, 3 @ Cleve, and then 4 vs TB at home. The Rays will play 3 vs StL, 3 @ MN, then 4 @ NYY.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

Norris and Morrow are decent when on...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Get the bats going in Houston, come home till the break, finish the first half strong. Then the boy genius,gets to work,and finds Tito a RF and front end of bullpen. Then on to the series so we all can debate if A-Gon can play outfield again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to The Next Ten...:
    [QUOTE]The next ten games up to the Allstar break should give us a chance to make up some ground and turn things around. I'm not sure if Buch will start before the break, but I think they may just wait until after the break to be safe. July 1 @ Hou  Wake vs Norris 2 @ Hou  Miller vs Happ 3 @ Hou  Beckett vs Lyles 4 vs Tor  Lackey vs Morrow 5 vs Tor  Lester 6 vs Tor  Wakefield 7 vs Bal  Miller 8 vs Bal  Beckett 9 vs Bal  Lackey 10 v Bal  Lester Break 3 @ TB, 3 @ Bal, 3 v Sea, and 4 v KC The Yanks get Jeter back Monday. They will play 3 at the Mets, 3 @ Cleve, and then 4 vs TB at home. The Rays will play 3 vs StL, 3 @ MN, then 4 @ NYY.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

The Rays schedule was bound to get tougher at some point so it should be interesting to see if they can hang. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

The point is, this was the original rotation:
    Lester
    Buch
    Lackey
    Josh
    Dice

In that order. Remember?

Now it's
    Josh
    Lester
    Miller
    Wake
    Lackey

If the team can stay close to NY with this rotation, their future after the A.S. break looks brighter.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The Yanks get Colon back soon also.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I could sure use a new colon.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

"The next ten games up to the Allstar break should give us a chance to make up some ground and turn things around."

One might have said as much with the RS games against the Padres and Pirates too.  How'd that work out??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

"All I know is: Jeter is a horrible fielder at SS. His range is about the length of his arm and glove."

So about the same as Scutaro?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

[QUOTE]the yank futures
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

The Nation can only hope!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

"The next ten games up to the Allstar break should give us a chance to make up some ground and turn things around."

One might have said as much with the RS games against the Padres and Pirates too.  How'd that work out??

I thought 4-2 or 3-3 was expected. We didn't meet my expectations, but this team is going to win the division unless the Yanks make a big move at the deadline.

"All I know is: Jeter is a horrible fielder at SS. His range is about the length of his arm and glove."

So about the same as Scutaro?

Just as bad in the field, but perhaps a better offensive threat at this point in their careers.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

All I know is: Jeter is a horrible fielder at SS. His range is about the length of his arm and glove.

5 gold gloves, 3000 hits and headed to the HOF. Wakefield is headed for lap band surgery.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]Unfortuneately the 4th and the 9th will be blow-outs for the Jays and O's.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]

Not if he pitches like he did the other night...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]All I know is: Jeter is a horrible fielder at SS. His range is about the length of his arm and glove. 5 gold gloves, 3000 hits and headed to the HOF. Wakefield is headed for lap band surgery.
    Posted by redsoxcorpseman[/QUOTE]

and the broken record keeps skipping...Well at least u didnt use your kindergarden mentality calling him "Wastefield"