The Official Fire Rick Peterson Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: The Official Fire Rick Peterson Thread

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cherrington, yet again, just puppet.  Wishy washy, couldn't pull the trigger on Peterson.  This kid is soooo green.  Ends up just doing what he is told and hiring Nieves.  Worst.  GM.  Ever.

[/QUOTE]

It's all your fault, Space!  Cherrington came to bdc to gain insight from Geo and Softy and discovered this thread.   

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to MikeyinQueens' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't get it. Why are all of you fans dumping on Peterson?

[/QUOTE]

I don't know much about Peterson but I do know Nieves is a second rater who had never been a pitching coach in the Majors before.  Between him, Butterfield, Schu and some of the other duds we've hired we are not only fighting to have the worst team inthe division but trying like h^ ll to have the worst coaching staff around.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

duplicate

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't know much about Peterson but I do know Nieves is a second rater who had never been a pitching coach in the Majors before.  Between him, Butterfield, Schu and some of the other duds we've hired we are not only fighting to have the worst team inthe division but trying like h^ ll to have the worst coaching staff around.

[/QUOTE]

Pike took an old banned account off the shelf, fred, along with yash and pollyanna. Been quite a day here. He was banned after posting a thread about seabeachfred from talksox. it was deleted and he was banned for using a version of another posters screen name, when the original returned and called him out. 

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pike took an old banned account off the shelf, fred, along with yash and pollyanna. Been quite a day here. He was banned after posting a thread about seabeachfred from talksox. it was deleted and he was banned for using a version of another posters screen name, when the original returned and called him out. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like has been quite a day JBay.  Funny though.  This is the first Red Sox board I posted on and I came on Dirt Dogs way back in February of 2005.  Between Pike, Wally is Dead and some of the ot hers you almost get the impression that those types come on here to cause trouble rather than partake in good Red Sox discussions.  Wll J, it takes all kinds, doesn't it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like has been quite a day JBay.  Funny though.  This is the first Red Sox board I posted on and I came on Dirt Dogs way back in February of 2005.  Between Pike, Wally is Dead and some of the ot hers you almost get the impression that those types come on here to cause trouble rather than partake in good Red Sox discussions.  Wll J, it takes all kinds, doesn't it?

[/QUOTE]

What kind, is the question, fred

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts