THE OFFICIAL I HATE CARL CRAWFORD THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

THE OFFICIAL I HATE CARL CRAWFORD THREAD

What a pompous overated, overpaid buffoon. He's been living on his athletic ability, and never learnd anything about playing baseball. Had he been running, we would've had 2 on with 1 out and Ells at the plate. Heir apparent to JD Drew, an that's an insult to JD Drew, because CC is magnitudes suckier than JohnDonald.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Re: THE OFFICIAL I HATE CARL CRAWFORD THREAD

Inexcusable not to run full speed down the line. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

He's the anti Pedroia. Exact opposites.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I still believe that he is just having a bad season.  I was very happy when the Red Sox signed him and hope that he turns things around next year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

In Response to Re: THE OFFICIAL I HATE CARL CRAWFORD THREAD:
    [QUOTE]I still believe that he is just having a bad season.  I was very happy when the Red Sox signed him and hope that he turns things around next year. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Turning it around is the key phrase, he's been awful in production and effort. Indecision on defense, running into the wall the other night, inexcusable, I was actually stunned when he caught the foul ball.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dollkuhn. Show dollkuhn's posts

What exactly can be done with this waste of money signing?Yell

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

What exactly can be done with this waste of money signing?
    Posted by dollkuhn

Internet collection to buy out the contract by RSN.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

What exactly can be done with this waste of money signing?
    Posted by dollkuhn

Not much. Get used to seeing him playing left field  in a Sox uniform for the next several years. Thanks Theo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

There is no way he is not better next year. I would not say he is pompous or the anti-Pedroia if anything he is trying too hard.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Mr.Buckner, meet Mr. Crawford.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to THE OFFICIAL I HATE CARL CRAWFORD THREAD:
    [QUOTE] What a pompous overated, overpaid buffoon. He's been living on his athletic ability, and never learnd anything about playing baseball. Had he been running, we would've had 2 on with 1 out and Ells at the plate. Heir apparent to JD Drew, an that's an insult to JD Drew, because CC is magnitudes suckier than JohnDonald.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

Yeah blame Crawford for the sox collapse in this game and in general....right... is it his fault when no one other than Ellsbury has stepped up in the last month of games...Bard was awful  paps was awful ....the hole starting rotation was awful... gonzales and papi did nothing and but blame all on CC... what a joke

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to THE OFFICIAL I HATE CARL CRAWFORD THREAD : Yeah blame Crawford for the sox collapse in this game and in general....right... is it his fault when no one other than Ellsbury has stepped up in the last month of games...Bard was awful  paps was awful ....the hole starting rotation was awful... gonzales and papi did nothing and but blame all on CC... what a joke
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

Yup

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

He could have and should have caught that ball, its not all his fault as paps shouldnt have blown the save so the season isnt his fault but i have a feeling this threads gonna get a lot of hits.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Crawford is to blame.  His season was an absolute disaster.

He is reason #1.  There are others but Crawford is absolutely the biggest bust in Boston sports history - ANY sport.

Get him out of Boston.  you don't think he can play worse?  He can.  His value will be LESS next year.

Dump him for anything you can get. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Crawford does get some responsiblity but to blame it all on him is utterly rediculous, when it comes down to it you win or lose as a team

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreamingBreeze. Show ScreamingBreeze's posts

Well, Crawford may not be able to hit but at least he can't play the outfield.  That ball stays in his glove, different result.  But he'll be in right field next year.  No one is going to admit an $80M mistake.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

I am not going to defend Carl Crawford for the season he had, but not cathcing that ball is Buckner like in one respect....the game was already blown and tied.....he catches it we will lose in extras anyway.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

We'll see.  That 80 million dollar mistake can and will play worse next year.

He has got to go.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

absolutely pathetic that he did not catch that ball...inexcusable...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tookme55. Show tookme55's posts

Blame Crawford? What sorry asse GM signed a singles hitter for $20Mper year? What sorry asse GM basically stood pat at trading deadline when our pitching staff was falling apart? If I owned this club, I fire the sorry asse GM. I invest $160M for 2011 season and this sorry asse GM did nothing at trading deadline to protect my investment? Theo is the most overrated GM in history of baseball. Give me freaking $160M payroll. I won't do any worse than this sorry asse GM that's never played the game. Good grief.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Where are you guys getting 80 million dollars? Crawful signed for 147 million over seven years.
    I hate him and the arrogant, smug jerk that signed him.
    Let them both go to the Cubs, and stink up Chicago.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]I still believe that he is just having a bad season.  I was very happy when the Red Sox signed him and hope that he turns things around next year. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    ================================================
      It`s one thing to be bad at the plate.But the clown constantly misses "sliding" fly balls that high school players can make.He`s horrible. Edgar Renteria revisited. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Sox collapse has little to do with Crawford's season production. It has to do with our starting pitching. 7+ ERA in the month of September, enough said. Crawford underperformed this season, but I am willing to bet that he bounces back next year moreso than Lackey will.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Didn't Crawford just seal his fate ? Most here were willing to give him next season to prove himself but now he has really screwed up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4413226. Show user_4413226's posts

Sox lose, mentality of training camp was show up we'll win...no need to train hard, whats it mean...
    Injuries, no stamina to finish the season...Sept of 11 will cost...John W. Henry needs to meet with Francona, and if he is not capable of working his players hard.
    Francona, as much as I hate to say, could be gone by weeks end...Crawford goes to right, JD for sure is gone. If Theo Epstein was the reason we got Bedard instead of others that were available, he should go. Look at papelbon, Pedroia, Ellsbury, best condition. Worst Ortiz, Crawford, Drew, Youkalis, Jenks.
    Henry...This team is too good for this to happen, look close at all the injuries and you will see most are conditioning related.