1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: The Postseason Board

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Well..since..as I stated here..I have no idea who Pike is then your comment makes no sense. Moreover..the idea that someone..on an anonymous discussion board..is accusing new posters of being this "pike" person is simply ludicrous.

I guarantee there R many that disagree with U there
    just a question if they will step up or not

miscricket, I agree with Zac. I'm not sure if you're aware of the havoc pike has reeked on this forum, over the years. He had as many as 2 dozen screen names at one time. He accuses posters of being wet blankets, pretenders, trolls and NYY fans. He has posted posters personal information. Trolls other sites to try to call them out on thisboard.  The fact he has singlehandedly caused BDC to step ou the moderation on this forum, says it all. Other posters, including myself,  forewarn others, veterans and newbies, who are being duped. It's an issue, not doubt. He ruined the gamethread to the point we had to set up a private chat room, as he attempted to ruin that as well, by signing in as other posters. Good job, pike 

How do you know these posters are pike?  I have been around a long time but I haven't seen a lot of posts warning newbies about pike.  What I have seen are newbies being accused of being pike after just a few posts.  I don't think that's helping newbies to feel welcomed here.

How did he ruin the game thread?  I used to post there sometimes and didn't see any problems.  

I think you are a great poster j-bay and I'm not trying to be difficult.  These are sincere questions.

67, he posted in the gamethreads under multiple screen names, and insulted any poster or post who said anything negative about the Sox. IDK, you may not have known it was him or noticed. Pike has his own "unique" way of posting and doesn't take long to recognize it. Is it an issue and unfair to a new posters to be labled, sure it is. but pike created it, not the posters who are trying to give a heads up to others, who are being targeted.  Pikes latest was Tampa2013, pretending to be a Rays fan to stir up trouble. He did it last night on the gamethread, posters who didn't know it was him, then continued it on the forum. His tampa2013 account has been banned, but he's in there as raysfanl, too

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

I think the whole Pike thing is overblown.

The only power he has is what you give him.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

I don't believe it, we actually agree on something!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Raysfanl's comment:

This J-Bay guy sounds like a pouting baby. My gosh, he is having a cow because this Pike guy identified trolls and exposed them as such. What is wrong with that?  Was it also wrong to categorize the chronic complainers and label the group as wet blankets. Nothing wrong with that neither. If a poster sounds, walks, and looks like a born complainer then he is one.  J-Bay seems to want to protect trolls, wet blankets, the fraternity, and closet Yankee fans from being exposed. Why shouldn't they be exposed. This Pike guy was four years ahead of the curve on exposing Babe and Softlaw as trolls. Nothing wrong on being alert and perceptive. What exactly is this J-Bay guy complaining about.

Kimsaysthis has been exposing the Yankee contingent and the fraternity that enables their policing of the forum ( keeping Sox fans honest and restrained is their prime directive) for several years and J-Bay has no problem with her. Pike does the same thing but J-Bay has a hatred for Pike and goes on witch hunts accusing everyone of being a Pike ( an optimist and labeler of trolls, wet blankets). Poor J-Bay, a pouting big baby. Isn't Kim a threat to J-Bay's fraternity? Why not witch hunt to new Kims?

Hi pike.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Well..since..as I stated here..I have no idea who Pike is then your comment makes no sense. Moreover..the idea that someone..on an anonymous discussion board..is accusing new posters of being this "pike" person is simply ludicrous.

miscricket, I agree with Zac. I'm not sure if you're aware of the havoc pike has reeked on this forum, over the years. He had as many as 2 dozen screen names at one time. He accuses posters of being wet blankets, pretenders, trolls and NYY fans. He has posted posters personal information. Trolls other sites to try to call them out on thisboard.  The fact he has singlehandedly caused BDC to step ou the moderation on this forum, says it all. Other posters, including myself,  forewarn others, veterans and newbies, who are being duped. It's an issue, not doubt. He ruined the gamethread to the point we had to set up a private chat room, as he attempted to ruin that as well, by signing in as other posters. Good job, pike 

How do you know these posters are pike?  I have been around a long time but I haven't seen a lot of posts warning newbies about pike.  What I have seen are newbies being accused of being pike after just a few posts.  I don't think that's helping newbies to feel welcomed here.

How did he ruin the game thread?  I used to post there sometimes and didn't see any problems.  

I think you are a great poster j-bay and I'm not trying to be difficult.  These are sincere questions.

67, he posted in the gamethreads under multiple screen names, and insulted any poster or post who said anything negative about the Sox. IDK, you may not have known it was him or noticed. Pike has his own "unique" way of posting and doesn't take long to recognize it. Is it an issue and unfair to a new posters to be labled, sure it is. but pike created it, not the posters who are trying to give a heads up to others, who are being targeted.  Pikes latest was Tampa2013, pretending to be a Rays fan to stir up trouble. He did it last night on the gamethread, posters who didn't know it was him, then continued it on the forum. His tampa2013 account has been banned, but he's in there as raysfanl, too

Maybe forum regulars who are chronic complainers and wet blankets should be told that they are ruining a Red Sox forum. After all if 99% of your posts ( Softlaw and Babe) are critical, dismal, inciteful, and stirring the pot ---- then you are not sounding like a Red Sox fan. The forum is for Red Sox fans and not pretenders who are here to inflame, dampen enthusiasm, act childish, predict doom and gloom ( Pumpsie, ADG, AlibiIke, SeaBeachFred).  If you fall for their predictable act and rants or approve of them ( like Burrito or Yazzer) then you aren't here as a Sox fan but are here to be entertained or amused. This isn't the place to see Don Rickles do his routine. This is a Red Sox forum.

Hi pike.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The poster known as " Pike " has often been banned, but has come back again and again , using a multitude of screen names . He really makes no attempt to deceive. He makes it very obvious as to who it is. Even though many , if not most , of his posts consist of baiting other posters, he has every right to be here. At his best , he has a very good , biting sense of humor. The problem comes when he tries to research the identities of other posters, and post their personal information on line. This is improper and unacceptable, if not downright illegal. It cannot be condoned. I am sure he will read this. I would be interested to hear his response. An honest response, without any nonsense. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Pike made mistakes but such personal information was out there for all to see if they used a Search Engine such as Google or Bing. A photo of Jessey in a rock group wasn't really that evil to expose, was it

Except  truth be told Pike, you were trying to expose jessey, as a "pretender". He registered on sawxheads, which is a red sox forum and didnt change his team alliance to the New York Yankess. Remember, now? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Pike made mistakes but such personal information was out there for all to see if they used a Search Engine such as Google or Bing. A photo of Jessey in a rock group wasn't really that evil to expose, was it

Except  truth be told Pike, you were trying to expose jessey, as a "pretender". He registered on sawxheads, which is a red sox forum and didnt change his team alliance to the New York Yankess. Remember, now? 

You're wasting your time

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

The poster known as " Pike " has often been banned, but has come back again and again , using a multitude of screen names . He really makes no attempt to deceive. He makes it very obvious as to who it is. Even though many , if not most , of his posts consist of baiting other posters, he has every right to be here. At his best , he has a very good , biting sense of humor. The problem comes when he tries to research the identities of other posters, and post their personal information on line. This is improper and unacceptable, if not downright illegal. It cannot be condoned. I am sure he will read this. I would be interested to hear his response. An honest response, without any nonsense. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

Disagree; he mixes it up. Sometimes it's obvious, sometimes not; or at least that's what he thinks. Also, he seems to get nuttier by the day.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

You're wasting your time

Yup, just  setting the record straight. Not to mention, he tried to identify you and me, unsucessfully. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

In fact wasn't jessey very upset about it? I don't think he thought it wasn't a big deal.

He did it to me too. I was a 42 yr old marshal arts instructor doing time in Derry, NH.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You're wasting your time

Yup, just setting the record straight. Not to mention, he tried to identify you and me, unsucessfully.

See above

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

The other big thing here is the PC police and you alluded to that.  Certain people here are not allowed to be critical of the sox.  Bill doesn't like ortiz and everytime he says something the 'police' come out of the wood work.  I too thought ortiz was getting old and would start to slow down, so what.  There was a day when you could talk about the players without getting attacked.  I guess now that they are gods we musn't say anything.

Sorry, but you're comparing apples to oranges.  Moon was critical of several of our signings.  I don't remember which.  And do you know why I don't remember which?  It's because he didn't feel the need to start 20 different threads about it.  I don't track how anyone feels about anyone.  It's an opinion, and all of us are about as likely to be right as to be wrong.

But Bill is intentionally trying to be annoying.  So guess what?  I'm annoyed.  And I respond exactly how they respond.  When Jetes is unfailingly polite, I'm polite.  When Zak walks the line between being factual and tweaking, I am factual and tweaking.  Guys like Promise4You is always upbeat and relaxed, so I respond in kind.

It really isn't particularly complicated.  I've had plenty of runins with Softy.  But I'also have had plenty of fairly astute conversations with him.  Bill and a couple of others just have to make some sort of effort to see how others see them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

You're wasting your time

Yup, just setting the record straight. Not to mention, he tried to identify you and me, unsucessfully.

See above

You were in jail werent you? and I was someone from another board, who was also from So Ct. That narrowed it down 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Pike made mistakes but such personal information was out there for all to see if they used a Search Engine such as Google or Bing. A photo of Jessey in a rock group wasn't really that evil to expose, was it?

That's over the line.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Maybe forum regulars who are chronic complainers and wet blankets should be told that they are ruining a Red Sox forum. After all if 99% of your posts ( Softlaw and Babe) are critical, dismal, inciteful, and stirring the pot ---- then you are not sounding like a Red Sox fan. The forum is for Red Sox fans and not pretenders who are here to inflame, dampen enthusiasm, act childish, predict doom and gloom ( Pumpsie, ADG, AlibiIke, SeaBeachFred).  If you fall for their predictable act and rants or approve of them ( like Burrito or Yazzer) then you aren't here as a Sox fan but are here to be entertained or amused. This isn't the place to see Don Rickles do his routine. This is a Red Sox forum.

If its a Red Sox forum Pike, try posting about the Red Sox. At one point I thought you were salvageable. Now I know better. There is not a more useless despised poster here than you. Fortunately, you will be banned again soon.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Speaking of posters calling so-called newbies pike doesn't kim continuously accuse posters of being this 'mikey' poster? Yes she does,

Was that KST?  I remember the incident, and mentioned it earlier, but forgot who it was.  Mikey from the Bronx was a real homer, but otherwise okay.  And some of the folks she said was Mikey sounded nothing like him.  He's fairly distinct, as most of us denizens of the Bronx are.

Sections
Shortcuts