The Rays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

The Rays

LOSE!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: The Rays

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

LOSE!

SmileLaughingCool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Laughing

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

[QUOTE]

LOSE!

SmileLaughingCool

[/QUOTE]

SurprisedMoney MouthInnocent

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Tied in the loss column!

Sox4ever

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I guess you cant say "Rays s*ck" without getting your post removed. My sincere applogies to all BDC moderators.

Rays S*CK

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

[QUOTE]

I guess you cant say "Rays suck" without getting your post removed. My sincere applogies to all BDC moderators.

Rays SUCK.

That's a bit too PG-rated for our censors.

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, thanks for reposting before I added my asterisks. LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

Rays lose...rays lose...rays lose (horn sound here)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to DaysofYaz's comment:

Ring cow bells here.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I am offended by the OP, I am going to report it!

A Rays fan might be offended by it, and there aren't enough of them to even form a Cowbell orchestra.  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

Agreed. Shows the poor sportsmanship of Boston fans, as usual. The Rays are a well run, classy, intelligent, plucky organization that deserves our full respect and admiration. They also suck and need ro be irradicated like a roach infestation.

[/QUOTE]

After living 15minutes from cowbell hell for 20 years, I am thrilled no to have to attend a Sox game at that cave posing as an MLB ballpark and most of the fair weather uneducated baseball fans who go there.

There are a nice group of well informed fans who dont annoy me there. Most of that small group are not originally from the area though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Agreed. Shows the poor sportsmanship of Boston fans, as usual. The Rays are a well run, classy, intelligent, plucky organization that deserves our full respect and admiration. They also suck and need ro be irradicated like a roach infestation.

[/QUOTE]

After living 15minutes from cowbell hell for 20 years, I am thrilled no to have to attend a Sox game at that cave posing as an MLB ballpark and most of the fair weather uneducated baseball fans who go there.

There are a nice group of well informed fans who dont annoy me there. Most of that small group are not originally from the area though.

[/QUOTE]

Haha....one thing about NYY fans, despite their arrogance and annoyance, they know their stuff. NY is a baseball original with a long history. When there are signs and placards at the Stadium, you may hate it, but you have to say "dang, that was clever". The signs in Tampa are stupid and juvenile. Tampa has a bunch of newbies that think a HR can be called back for the on deck hitter being offsides. Basically, NY is like that rival you had in HS. You didnt like him, but at least he was one of you. The Rays are like the annoying 7th grader that lived three houses down and was always talking trash and running his mouth to you and your rival. Theres a time for you to call a temporary truce and both beat the snot out of him so you can get back to beating on each other.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

The Rays are to admired and understood. Close observation of their strategies leads me to the following conclusion. NEVER, NEVER sign one of their free agents. If the Rays let someone walk away, then be done with him. This is an axiom to the Atlanta Braves, NEVER, NEVER sign one of their ex-pitchers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to youkillus's comment:

The Rays are to admired and understood. Close observation of their strategies leads me to the following conclusion. NEVER, NEVER sign one of their free agents. If the Rays let someone walk away, then be done with him. This is an axiom to the Atlanta Braves, NEVER, NEVER sign one of their ex-pitchers.

Exactly! One could also monitor who they are seeking to sign to play 1B or closer and then outbid them. Probably can only do this once, or they will start bidding on players they don't want in hopes of duping us.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Till think they should of went harder on Myers... Rays will haunt the Red Sox for many years to come into they lose are their allstars for salary reasons >:P Buahaha

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to chickenandboose's comment:

Till think they should of went harder on Myers... Rays will haunt the Red Sox for many years to come into they lose are their allstars for salary reasons >:P Buahaha

Thats what Ive been saying for a while. Theyve been running on the fumes of being lousy for years. They got good draft picks for sucking so many years, but since theyve been winning more, the draft picks will not be as good. That creek will run dry. I give them another 4-5 years and they will be bottom feeders again for a decade or so.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to DaysofYaz's comment:

[QUOTE]

Ring cow bells here.

[/QUOTE]

Hate the cow bellsYellFrownYell

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

We cannot count out the Rays. Or the Yankees. Or the Orioles. This will be a fight to the finish. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

We cannot count out the Rays. Or the Yankees. Or the Orioles. This will be a fight to the finish. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

Not counting the Wildcards.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Stabbed by Foulke.

Well, ok, but I am counting out the White Sox.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

Stabbed by Foulke.

Well, ok, but I am counting out the White Sox.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. And, I think we can safely eliminate the Astros. 

Sections
Shortcuts