The REAL September Problem Child

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: The REAL September Problem Child

m

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

In Response to Re: The REAL September Problem Child:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The REAL September Problem Child : Im just going by memory, Im sure Moon could back this up w/some research, but Im positive that in that last week the duo pitched like 4-5 times....Francona was desperate and overused them badly....but I cant say i know the exact figures...but blaming them seems really wrong for the sept meltdown
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Nope, 3 times each.  So your memory is wrong, and Francona did not overuse them badly.  But that's your story and you're sticking to it, right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

I frequently disagree with GEO, but he is truly an independent mind in a sea of drones. His take on Francona was misplaced, only because he blamed Francona for what amounted to lousy lazy veteran players who refused to yeild to authority. Francona lost his job, which had to happen to change the face and move on. Players with big contracts can't be moved that quickly. But they soon will be.

But given popular sentiment, I salute GEO for speaking his mind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NunciRom. Show NunciRom's posts

In Response to Re: The REAL September Problem Child:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The REAL September Problem Child : Nope, 3 times each.  So your memory is wrong, and Francona did not overuse them badly.  But that's your story and you're sticking to it, right?
    Posted by Chilliwings[/QUOTE]

This forum without my brother George would be like a plate of pasta without meatballs.