The Red Sea

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from az55. Show az55's posts

The Red Sea

Noticed the past few games how many empty seats of red were thru out the ballpark. Is this the signs of time or is it the weather keeping the fan base away from embraceing this latest version of the Fenway nine?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Re: The Red Sea

In response to az55's comment:

Noticed the past few games how many empty seats of red were thru out the ballpark. Is this the signs of time or is it the weather keeping the fan base away from embraceing this latest version of the Fenway nine?

Half of the country "supports" the other half..............do the math!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to az55's comment:

sell out sreak is over

how is that rock u have been living under?

Conan, Today is Patriots Day..... Try, just try and be nice to people, you may be talking to a VET  !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

mlbtraderumors reported that Sox had again checked in on Stanton only to hear that he's not available.  Bringing in a young star slugger like him will help to fill in those red empty seats.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:

mlbtraderumors reported that Sox had again checked in on Stanton only to hear that he's not available.  Bringing in a young star slugger like him will help to fill in those red empty seats.  

No, winning will

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

No, winning will

I'm thinking

U both might be right

I believe it was the jays that were the 1st to go over 4 mill fans

when they won back 2 back in the early 90's

yet with all the winning nyy did in the 90's

they never broke 4 mill until 05 when arod was having his big mvp yr

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

No, winning will

I'm thinking

U both might be right

I believe it was the jays that were the 1st to go over 4 mill fans

when they won back 2 back in the early 90's

yet with all the winning nyy did in the 90's

they never broke 4 mill until 05 when arod was having his big mvp yr

Both are certainly contributing factors to selling out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Winning will fill seats.  When some of these Big names start trickling up into the ranks (Webster, Bradely, Bogaerts) they will start winning more...and the team has the room to sign a big name or two over the next couple years as well.  

Heck if the team keeps playing the way the are now, the fans will come back.  If they stay above .500 and are in the playoff hunt (or in the playoffs) comes years end you can bet those seats will be PACKED!  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i like it. less pink hats mean it will be easier to find tickets when i go to Boston.

Sections
Shortcuts