The Red Sox are a Jon Lester away from having the best rotation in the Bigs.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

The Red Sox are a Jon Lester away from having the best rotation in the Bigs.

Buchholz has clearly figured things out and is back to form. Same goes for Beckett. Doubront is turning out to be a good pitcher. Now all they need is Lester back on track and I think you'll be lookin at MLB's best rotation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Re: The Red Sox are a Jon Lester away from having the best rotation in the Bigs.

In Response to; The Red Sox are a Jon Lester away from having the best rotation in the Bigs.:
    [QUOTE]Buchholz has clearly figured things out and is back to form. Same goes for Beckett. Doubront is turning out to be a good pitcher. Now all they need is Lester back on track and I think you'll be lookin at MLB's best rotation.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Re: The Red Sox are a Jon Lester away from having the best rotation in the Bigs.

In Response to; The Red Sox are a Jon Lester away from having the best rotation in the Bigs.:
    [QUOTE]Buchholz has clearly figured things out and is back to form. Same goes for Beckett. Doubront is turning out to be a good pitcher. Now all they need is Lester back on track and I think you'll be lookin at MLB's best rotation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

I'll take Halliday, Lee and Hamels any day, over anything the Sox can muster.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts