The return of softlaw..... good or bad?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: The return of softlaw..... good or bad?

Sindarin is that really u? Or has pike taken over that moniker?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

I think the original Sindarin was SindarinErabor not SindarinEribor

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

PIKE, hiding behind another posters skirt and the mods

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to softlaw's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I considered not coming back, due to all the haters and softlawphobes on here.

One of my favorite authors.

I think it's a great thing!

But, after a long absence, I felt I owed it to my many loyal fans who are the true lifeblood of Red Sox baseball.

There are many who have my tried to setal my identity, and many of claimed that other posters are my identity. That factored into my decision.

I'm also finishing up working on the "Remember American Values" tour. In Staten Island, we can't understand why Obama's camapign stumps is filled with people cheering when he keeps using the Sandy disaster in his stump speech. We don't have power or gas, but our President won't let Bill Clinton take over the sump so we can get some relief out here to save lives and comfort us with conseling services and temporary shelters.

To my supporters and haters, please use your emotional response to my return by donating as much as you can, despite this horrible economy, to the Red Cross @ www.redcross.org.

We all need leadership that brings us together, poor and rich, left and right, young and old, sick and healthy, and returns this once great Nation back to the top in fiscal health and economic production.

Forgive me, but on this election eve, please remember to vote for love of Country, not out of revenge or hate against certain economic or religious or sexual identity classes of people. We are all Americans! Go vote!  

[/QUOTE]

Softlaw, personally I have only read and heard about past comments you made but welcome.  The new forum has probably given you the only opportunity to use your original screen name again.  All I can say is take advantage of it, because along with the bad I also read some pretty imformative threads and ideas you had in the past.

Good luck!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

trotter is a "dumpster prifile" poster, softlaw is a "good value yard sale" profile. But only because of his "career median averages" and that reverse pivot swing of his.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to SindarinEribor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The reasons that I admire Softlaw is that he has a great sense of humor and uses it to keep this forum alive. There are too many here who take him literally and assume that he hates the Red Sox. He is really the opposite of that. What would the forum be without this guy. Long live Softlaw.

[/QUOTE]

BUSTED dude..... Busted. If you are not pike than I will eat my left shoe.

Lonely Mountain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sindarin what was the record of your Fantasy Baseball team in the league we both participated in this year? If you can name that I will eat my shoe and owe you a huge apology.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you always call the posters you believe to be Pike "Pike", and call the posters you believe to be YOUR PAL Mikey just "a Yankee fan"? Do Yankee fans deserve some kind of special treatment for multiple ids in your world?

And let's face it, some of the posters you called "Pike" were just YOUR PAL Mikey pretending to be Pike. You know this because you even identified them as "a Yankee fan".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

The Softlaw I spoke with a long time ago who told the story of his childhood, and sounded like a completely different person than the one who seems to hate every player on the Sox should return. I think alot of people were surprised by the difference when I spoke to him.

After that, for a little while at least, he had some great conversations, even with Moon that were fascinating. And it was great for the board. Then, for whatever reason, he went back to the negative personality. I don't know why.

Having said that, I can understand Moon's frustration with this thread. The Soflaw he knows is the one I wish would give it a rest already.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you always call the posters you believe to be Pike "Pike", and call the posters you believe to be YOUR PAL Mikey just "a Yankee fan"? Do Yankee fans deserve some kind of special treatment for multiple ids in your world?

And let's face it, some of the posters you called "Pike" were just YOUR PAL Mikey pretending to be Pike. You know this because you even identified them as "a Yankee fan".

[/QUOTE]

You are sorta dumb.... 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Your obsession with Pike is beyond over the top, so I guess that makes you sorta, I don't know, feminine.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Trotter and Softlaw are one and the same. There are a few subtle distinctions but only because the puppeteer pulling the strings is wicked smart in a kind of "my myopia" way.  When the Globe moved to the new system some, if not all, previously banned monikers became available again. When softlaw was booted we saw transitions from LessPaul, HankWilliamsJr and so on, each one booted until the next, TrotterNixon. Typically softy prefers to post under one alias at a time, but perhaps he is bored and looking to up the ante. It will be interesting to see how far he takes it - will Trotter or Softlaw get into arguments with each other, and so on. 

For all those who can't stand the insertion of immature cow patty political jabs in a sports forum, any additional posts by softy are most definitely bad.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

John Milton, author of Paradise Lost, also wrote an essay entitled Areopagitica, in which he argued for freedom of expression.  Even, he said, for atheists.  I fundamentally agree with him.

As long as he sticks to the decorum rules, softlaw should be free to express his opinions about the Sox.  The problem is when he uses this board to attack others and/or to make political statements.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

Nullo Discrimine.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

The only thing better would be if smiley returned.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I just hope he brings the Billy Beer with him.

Sections
Shortcuts