THE SOX MYSTERY OF THE MUDDY CHICKEN?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

THE SOX MYSTERY OF THE MUDDY CHICKEN?

first was the laser show, which i thought was the perfect nickname. now its the muddy chicken. last night, reddick mentioned it like 10 times in a row while referring to pedroia. he said thats what they all refer to him as. noone calls him pedy or dustin anymore in the locker room or on the field. wonder how he got it and exactly what it means. can get the muddy part and the flopping around like a chicken on defense. assuming there's more to this. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: THE SOX MYSTERY OF THE MUDDY CHICKEN?

lol..even Becks referred to him as TMC during his interview, lucky for him it was a night game had that game been a day game in Boston or NY he'd be The Muddy 'Roasted' Chicken...Tongue out

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Pedey is what he is - Laser Show.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Laser show.....why try to play with a nickname when someone already has a cool nick name?  I could see if he had a lame nick name like Tacoby Bellsbury...but the "Laser Show" is good. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

he got the right handle by cracky! did you see that rip to right last night to bring home the go ahead run????? pedey is to david what papi is to goliath. and fortunately for us they both play for our beloved ball club.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

would it be right if i just shortened pedy's new nickname to the MUDDY C-O-C-K?

Sections
Shortcuts