The "SPARK" is missing as the Sox look to be playing same old tired game.......

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: The

In response to royf19's comment:

In response to Promise4you2's comment:

Billy boy,

I know your schtick is to make idiotic posts so the rest of will be stupid enough to respond. But c'mon -- do you have to keep serving up softballs.

Please -- JUST ONCE -- try to post ONE THING that shows just the tiniest bit of intelligence. At least try to make it a little challenging for the rest of us.

Roy, Not defending anyone here, but you are seriously a negative person. You dont know everything, although you seem to think you do! I have ignored your stupipity for some time now. Why not back off, not everyone likes what you say! You just seem to be looking for a fight and from past experiences i would say thats your style! Why not chill and try to be supportive of the team and not worry about the other negative guys? You know your baseball but your getting caught up in the politics here!

I don't get you. This is the third time you ripped me on a discussion you weren't even involved in and never addressed the topic. I've never blasted you or insulted you, yet you feel the need to come in on this discussion and call me negative and stupid.

And I'm the negative one?

Do you even read any of my posts? You say you ignore me yet you're some kind of expert of my style? OK -- whatever.

I'm one of the most positive posters on this board and support the Sox and remain more ptimistic -- to a fault . And the irony of your post is that I rarely get involved in the garbage that is often on this board.

There have been issues where I've forcefully expressed my opinion. Isn't that what this board is all about. I don't care if everybody likes what I have to say. When I post, I back up my opinions with real facts when possible. Obviously, some things are subjective. Why does that offend you?

If you want to take my attitude toward bill and extrapolate that to mean that's how I respond to everyone, well -- fine, do whatever you want.

Bill has made various statements on this thread that I've called him on. If you don't like the discussion , fine -- don't get involved. That's what I do on the many idiotic threads that develop.

And the other irony of your post is where you say my style is to look for a fight. You're the one who came in -- all three times including the past -- attacking me w/o commenting on the topic. It seems like you're the one who is going around looking for fights.

The last time you felt the need to come out of blue and attack me on a thread, it was an overreation about a comment I made that based on your ensuing attack showed you didn't even understand what I posted. It was as if I said the opposite.

In fact, I tried to ask you what specific problem you had because you're attack made no sense based on what I posted, yet you chose to simply hit and run and not respond.

EASY boys......  this is just a baseball "OPINION" board......  Thanks Louie Tiant, and ROY1NINER it looks like you and I are in opposite dugouts with our managing style.......  I guess I will look forward to seeing you in the World SERIEs"s  !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Billy boy,

I know your schtick is to make idiotic posts so the rest of will be stupid enough to respond. But c'mon -- do you have to keep serving up softballs.

Please -- JUST ONCE -- try to post ONE THING that shows just the tiniest bit of intelligence. At least try to make it a little challenging for the rest of us.

Roy, Not defending anyone here, but you are seriously a negative person. You dont know everything, although you seem to think you do! I have ignored your stupipity for some time now. Why not back off, not everyone likes what you say! You just seem to be looking for a fight and from past experiences i would say thats your style! Why not chill and try to be supportive of the team and not worry about the other negative guys? You know your baseball but your getting caught up in the politics here!

I don't get you. This is the third time you ripped me on a discussion you weren't even involved in and never addressed the topic. I've never blasted you or insulted you, yet you feel the need to come in on this discussion and call me negative and stupid.

Do you even read any of my posts? You say you ignore me yet you're some kind of expert of my style? OK -- whatever.

I'm one of the most positive posters on this board and support the Sox and remain more ptimistic -- to a fault . And the irony of your post is that I rarely get involved in the garbage that is often on this board.

There have been issues where I've forcefully expressed my opinion. Isn't that what this board is all about. I don't care if everybody likes what I have to say. When I post, I back up my opinions with real facts when possible. Obviously, some things are subjective. Why does that offend you?

If you want to take my attitude toward bill and extrapolate that to mean that's how I respond to everyone, well -- fine, do whatever you want.

Bill has made various statements on this thread that I've called him on. If you don't like the discussion , fine -- don't get involved. That's what I do on the many idiotic threads that develop.

And the other irony of your post is where you say my style is to look for a fight. You're the one who came in -- all three times including the past -- attacking me w/o commenting on the topic. It seems like you're the one who is going around looking for fights.

The last time you felt the need to come out of blue and attack me on a thread, it was an overreation about a comment I made that based on your ensuing attack showed you didn't even understand what I posted. It was as if I said the opposite.

In fact, I tried to ask you what specific problem you had because you're attack made no sense based on what I posted, yet you chose to simply hit and run and not respond.

You just proved my point Thanks! I was commententing on how you aproached others! You are definately a knowitall all about everything . You act like a 19 ysr old kid! Hey maybe you are. All I know and what I see (because i try to post rarely), is that you come in to try to smack people then leave! just my opinion which im entitled to! Dont like it? Dont respomd!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Billy boy,

EASY boys......  this is just a baseball "OPINION" board......  Thanks Louie Tiant, and ROY1NINER it looks like you and I are in opposite dugouts with our managing style.......  I guess I will look forward to seeing you in the World SERIEs"s  !!

Bill, No offense, I dont like you! My point was to Roy. He is right about you, but does no good to this board when he  talks to you! That was my point!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Billy boy,

Bill, No offense, I dont like you! My point was to Roy. He is right about you, but does no good to this board when he  talks to you! That was my point!

No problem Louie, Im a big boy and I come to this board to partake on the action with my beloved Red Sox.....  Heck, if I came here looking for "friends', I would be very disapointed more often than not !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Billy boy,

You just proved my point Thanks! I was commententing on how you aproached others! You are definately a knowitall all about everything . You act like a 19 ysr old kid! Hey maybe you are. All I know and what I see (because i try to post rarely), is that you come in to try to smack people then leave! just my opinion which im entitled to! Dont like it? Dont respomd!

First, I'll respond to whatever I want. Proved what point. You're claiming to not like a poster who insults other posters, yet that's what you've done on this thread and I've never responded in kind.

I've been nothing but respectful in my posts to you, but you don't offer the same courtesy. Fine. This board is filled with posters who talk out of boths sides of their mouth.

You obviously have no idea how I approach others. Three times you've attacked me on something that didn't have anything to do with you. Each time you've spewed insults at me for which I've never responded in kind. The last time you attacked me, it was based on the most innocuous comment that you're response -- make that attack because I was in a discussion with another poster, who ironically didn't have any problem with what I posted -- made no sense, and you never explained to me what you're problem was. So who is the hit-and-run expert.

Now let me get this straight. I'm engaging in a spirited back-and-forth with bill and you rip me for engaging in this debate.

Now at the same time, you claim that I smack people then leave.

And to start it off, you claim you ignore me, so how the heck do you know what I do.

You're a bit all over the map.

But that's it -- throw enough darts against the wall. You're bound to hit something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Billy boy,

First, I'll respond to whatever I want. Proved what point. You're claiming to not like a poster who insults other posters, yet that's what you've done on this thread and I've never responded in kind.

I've been nothing but respectful in my posts to you, but you don't offer the same courtesy. Fine. This board is filled with posters who talk out of boths sides of their mouth.

You obviously have no idea how I approach others. Three times you've attacked me on something that didn't have anything to do with you. Each time you've spewed insults at me for which I've never responded in kind. The last time you attacked me, it was based on the most innocuous comment that you're response -- make that attack because I was in a discussion with another poster, who ironically didn't have any problem with what I posted -- made no sense, and you never explained to me what you're problem was. So who is the hit-and-run expert.

Now let me get this straight. I'm engaging in a spirited back-and-forth with bill and you rip me for engaging in this debate.

Now at the same time, you claim that I smack people then leave.

And to start it off, you claim you ignore me, so how the heck do you know what I do.

You're a bit all over the map.

But that's it -- throw enough darts against the wall. You're bound to hit something.

Roy, prove your point with facts or move on. Your comments are not clear. I read everything but dont comment on everything. You show by your continuation on this your just looking to argue over nothing. Peace be with you!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Billy boy,

No problem Louie, Im a big boy and I come to this board to partake on the action with my beloved Red Sox.....  Heck, if I came here looking for "friends', I would be very disapointed more often than not !!!

agreed! Thats why i defended you! But......... I know you love your sawx as do I!