The "SPARK" is missing as the Sox look to be playing same old tired game.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: The

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Dateline TODAY ................  Thats what I mean ........ Ellsbury gets a base hit,  Elles takes off & Victorino puts down a bunt that stayss fair, 2 on.....  Pedroia singles to right to load the bases.....  Napoli a big 420 centerfield double, 2 runs in........ And that T-BALLERS is how you shake up the RAYS pitchers & DEFENSE....................  Oh Yes, NAVA, hit by pitch , bases loaded.....  Pitcher just bobbled......  Rays on the ROPES  !!!

And how many outs were there when Victorino bunted?

How many outs were there when the Sox got baserunners in innings 1 through 9 on Saturday?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Dateline TODAY ................  Thats what I mean ........ Ellsbury gets a base hit,  Elles takes off & Victorino puts down a bunt that stayss fair, 2 on.....  Pedroia singles to right to load the bases.....  Napoli a big 420 centerfield double, 2 runs in........ And that T-BALLERS is how you shake up the RAYS pitchers & DEFENSE....................  Oh Yes, NAVA, hit by pitch , bases loaded.....  Pitcher just bobbled......  Rays on the ROPES  !!!

HUGE difference between facing Cobb and facing the best pitcher in the AL. but i dont expect you to understand

And I guess I can't expect you to UNDERSTANd, that if you make the defense work, then you can get them on the run !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Too bad you reported my very fair points about you playing the provocateur and victim concurrently.  You can't have it both ways billy.

How WEAK is it, to constantly report "abuse," while playing the provocateur?  You're so transparent!

Why don't you want other posters to know you are one of the biggest reporters of "abuse?"

Man up billy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

HUGE difference between facing Cobb and facing the best pitcher in the AL. but i dont expect you to understand

And I guess I can't expect you to UNDERSTANd, that if you make the defense work, then you can get them on the run !!!

you're clueless. and obviously know zilch about baseball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Too bad you reported my very fair points about you playing the provocateur and victim concurrently.  You can't have it both ways billy.

How WEAK is it, to constantly report "abuse," while playing the provocateur?  You're so transparent!

Why don't you want other posters to know you are one of the biggest reporters of "abuse?"

Man up billy!

Not true at all.... And Im not going to platy that game..........  Transparent ????  Please don't confuse me with the "BIG O", PLEASE !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Man up billy!

Not true at all.... And Im not going to platy that game..........  Transparent ????  Please don't confuse me with the "BIG O", PLEASE !!!

Why don't you have Stiffy buy you a teleprompter? 

p.s.  You absolutely know that you are reporting "abuse" constantly.  Folks aren't quite as slow as you here.  We get it billy!  It's very obvious who's doing the reporting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Man up billy!

Why don't you have Stiffy buy you a teleprompter? 

p.s.  You absolutely know that you are reporting "abuse" constantly.  Folks aren't quite as slow as you here.  We get it billy!  It's very obvious who's doing the reporting.

"there ya go again"......   Me thinks that you protest to much !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

How many outs were there when the Sox got baserunners in innings 1 through 9 on Saturday?

(S O S, would say)    "What difference does it make"  !!!!   0,1, even TWO.... The point being, when you keep the defense off balance, good things happen !!!!!   Gooood Golly ROY1NINER, I/we expect more from you, SON !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

(S O S, would say)    "What difference does it make"  !!!!   0,1, even TWO.... The point being, when you keep the defense off balance, good things happen !!!!!   Gooood Golly ROY1NINER, I/we expect more from you, SON !!!

The Sox had TWO OUTS when each time they got a baserunner on Saturday. IT MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE. Why do you think Bradley hit away his first time up with guys on base and didn't bunt.

NOBODY BUNTS with two outs and a guy on 1B in case you didn't know.

Gee -- why didn't Bradley bunt and use his speed with guys on base with two outs hs first time up today?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

The Sox had TWO OUTS when each time they got a baserunner on Saturday. IT MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE. Why do you think Bradley hit away his first time up with guys on base and didn't bunt.

Gee -- why didn't Bradley bunt and use his speed with guys on base with two outs hs first time up today?

So against a good team like the Rays, we should let them "dictate" the tempo of the game and just sit back waiting for the LONG BALL ???   Not if I am the manager !!!   Today, J F is back playing agressive on offense !! .............  BTW, Iggy would have had that ball in his back pocket, the one that Drew botched, giving the Rays another out.... Just my opinion !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

So against a good team like the Rays, we should let them "dictate" the tempo of the game and just sit back waiting for the LONG BALL ???  

This makes absolutely no sense, which is par for the course with you. You can't manufacture anything w/o runners on base.  

You're getting more senile by the moment. Go take your meds, read a book about baseball, try to learn something about the game, then come back to the board. 

And Bradley's being aggressive swinging for the fences. Hmm ... sounds like what the rest of the lineup was doing on Saturday.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Billy boy,

I know your schtick is to make idiotic posts so the rest of will be stupid enough to respond. But c'mon -- do you have to keep serving up softballs.

Please -- JUST ONCE -- try to post ONE THING that shows just the tiniest bit of intelligence. At least try to make it a little challenging for the rest of us.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

How can you keep the defense off balance when the reigning CY pitcher allowed only 3-4 hits in 6IP? and there were 2 outs when those hits occoured...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

How can you keep the defense off balance when the reigning CY pitcher allowed only 3-4 hits in 6IP? and there were 2 outs when those hits occoured...

It's really sad that he doesn't even try to sound intelligent.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

So against a good team like the Rays, we should let them "dictate" the tempo of the game and just sit back waiting for the LONG BALL ???   Not if I am the manager !!!   Today, J F is back playing agressive on offense !! .............  BTW, Iggy would have had that ball in his back pocket, the one that Drew botched, giving the Rays another out.... Just my opinion !!

That ball would have eaten Iggy up too...It was good that he blocked it and was able to get an out...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

PitchersIPHRERBBSOHRPC-STERA D Price 6.0 4 1 1 2 8 1 106-69 5.82

Let's type slowly and monosyllabically for billy-69.

6 IP & we string him out for 106 pitches????

Are you still following billy?

Ipso facto......

I won't bother, as it's throwing pearls to the swine :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Billy boy,

I know your schtick is to make idiotic posts so the rest of will be stupid enough to respond. But c'mon -- do you have to keep serving up softballs.

Please -- JUST ONCE -- try to post ONE THING that shows just the tiniest bit of intelligence. At least try to make it a little challenging for the rest of us.

Today,  We have a 4-zip lead over a goood baseball team, Why ????   Because J F is not playing LONG BALL !!!  Roy, this is what makes baseball the great game that it is, each game, each inning, each out, each pitch is a "game of inches", use the whole field, SON !!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Billy boy,

Today,  We have a 4-zip lead over a goood baseball team, Why ????   Because J F is not playing LONG BALL !!!  Roy, this is what makes baseball the great game that it is, each game, each inning, each out, each pitch is a "game of inches", use the whole field, SON !!!!!

nobody is this dumb and survives in this world...it just doesnt happen...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Billy boy,

Today,  We have a 4-zip lead over a goood baseball team, Why ????   Because J F is not playing LONG BALL !!!  Roy, this is what makes baseball the great game that it is, each game, each inning, each out, each pitch is a "game of inches", use the whole field, SON !!!!

Are you watching the game?

Middy's ball should have been a DP.  Drew's also should have been a DP?

What is it you're not getting?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Billy boy,

Today,  We have a 4-zip lead over a goood baseball team, Why ????   Because J F is not playing LONG BALL !!!  Roy, this is what makes baseball the great game that it is, each game, each inning, each out, each pitch is a "game of inches", use the whole field, SON !!!!

And the first two runs scored on what was inches from being a home run -- long ball.

And he posted that the Sox shouldn't let the other team dictate the action, yet he apparantly wants the Sox to depend on the other team making errors -- nothing the Sox did had anything to do with those errors -- instead of being aggressive and coming up with the hits themselves.

So much for another of billy's idiotic statements.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Billy boy,

And the first two runs scored on what was inches from being a home run -- long ball.

And he posted that the Sox shouldn't let the other team dictate the action, yet he apparantly wants the Sox to depend on the other team making errors -- nothing the Sox did had anything to do with those errors -- instead of being aggressive and coming up with the hits themselves.

aND WHAT SET up that long ball ???  The Sox had the pitcher & defense on the ropes......  Please tell us you have played the game ??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Billy boy,

aND WHAT SET up that long ball ???  The Sox had the pitcher & defense on the ropes......  Please tell us you have played the game ??

you're dumb as dogshit

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Billy boy,

Roy, Not defending anyone here, but you are seriously a negative person. You dont know everything, although you seem to think you do! I have ignored your stupipity for some time now. Why not back off, not everyone likes what you say! You just seem to be looking for a fight and from past experiences i would say thats your style! Why not chill and try to be supportive of the team and not worry about the other negative guys? You know your baseball but your getting caught up in the politics here!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to Promise4you2's comment:

Billy boy,

Roy, Not defending anyone here, but you are seriously a negative person. You dont know everything, although you seem to think you do! I have ignored your stupipity for some time now. Why not back off, not everyone likes what you say! You just seem to be looking for a fight and from past experiences i would say thats your style! Why not chill and try to be supportive of the team and not worry about the other negative guys? You know your baseball but your getting caught up in the politics here!

I don't get you. This is the third time you ripped me on a discussion you weren't even involved in and never addressed the topic. I've never blasted you or insulted you, yet you feel the need to come in on this discussion and call me negative and stupid.

And I'm the negative one?

Do you even read any of my posts? You say you ignore me yet you're some kind of expert of my style? OK -- whatever.

I'm one of the most positive posters on this board and support the Sox and remain more ptimistic -- to a fault . And the irony of your post is that I rarely get involved in the garbage that is often on this board.

There have been issues where I've forcefully expressed my opinion. Isn't that what this board is all about. I don't care if everybody likes what I have to say. When I post, I back up my opinions with real facts when possible. Obviously, some things are subjective. Why does that offend you?

If you want to take my attitude toward bill and extrapolate that to mean that's how I respond to everyone, well -- fine, do whatever you want.

Bill has made various statements on this thread that I've called him on. If you don't like the discussion , fine -- don't get involved. That's what I do on the many idiotic threads that develop.

And the other irony of your post is where you say my style is to look for a fight. You're the one who came in -- all three times including the past -- attacking me w/o commenting on the topic. It seems like you're the one who is going around looking for fights.

The last time you felt the need to come out of blue and attack me on a thread, it was an overreation about a comment I made that based on your ensuing attack showed you didn't even understand what I posted. It was as if I said the opposite.

In fact, I tried to ask you what specific problem you had because you're attack made no sense based on what I posted, yet you chose to simply hit and run and not respond.

25. This post has been removed.