THE SUN HAS COME UP, DAD REACHED OUT TO ME DURING THE NIGHT. MEMO TO MERIDETH @ BDC.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THE SUN HAS COME UP, DAD REACHED OUT TO ME DURING THE NIGHT. MEMO TO MERIDETH @ BDC.....

AFTER A NIGHT OF VERY LITTLE SLEEP, IT FINALLY "CAME UPON THE MIDNIGHT CLEAR", AS DAD VERY CLEARLY REACHED OUT TO ME WITH HIS LOVE & LEADERSHIP ON YESTERDAYS BLIND SIDE ATTACK FROM THE BDC....  AS ONLY DAD COULD SAY...... "SON, OBVIOUSLY BDC HAS MADE A MISTAKE, OBVIOUSLY THE LOVELY MERIDETH MUST BE FAIRLY NEW TO HER POSITION AT BDC, AFTER ALL, HOW COULD A  U S NAVY VETERAN AND A VET OF OVER 9000 + POSTS ON THIS BOARD WITH A RECORD OF PROVIDING A KEEN INSIGHT TO THE OWNERS, G M's, AND MANAGERS OF THE BOSTON RED SOX & BOSTON CELTICS AS WELL AS AN OCCASIONAL POLITICAL POST ON THE NEWS BOARD, COME UNDER AN ATTACK THAT RIVALS WITH THE LIB/LEFT/RAD/CHICAGO WAY GANG !!  DAD CONTINUES BY SAYING THAT HIS SON BILL-806 BRINGS MORE TO THIS BOARD THAN JUST HIS SPORTS KNOWLEDGE, IT CAN BE SAID, THAT BILL'S SENSE OF HUMOR CONTINUES TO LIFT THE SPIRITS OF ALL THAT CLICKS ON TO HIS THREADS....  BACK IN HIS NAVY DAYS, HIS QUARTERLY MARKS ALWAYS ENDED WITH , AND BILL-806 GREATLY ADDS TO THE MORALE OF THE SHIP !!!!!!....DAD CONTINUES BY SAYING, SON STAY THE COURSE WITH THE HOPE THAT COMMON SENSE WILL PREVAIL AT BDC AND THEY TOO WILL UNDERSTAND YOUR EYE PROBLEM AS WELL AS WHAT YOU BRING TO THIS BOARD. SON, DON'T BE SURPRISED IF MERIDETH REACHES OUT TO YOU WITH 4 TICKETS FOR OPENING DAY AT FENWAY PAAAAK " !!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: THE SUN HAS COME UP, DAD REACHED OUT TO ME DURING THE NIGHT. MEMO TO MERIDETH @ BDC.....

Whatever happens ... you Sir have done the right thing!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: THE SUN HAS COME UP, DAD REACHED OUT TO ME DURING THE NIGHT. MEMO TO MERIDETH @ BDC.....

Bill, I sent Dottie a message to make her aware of this and asked it be addressed. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: THE SUN HAS COME UP, DAD REACHED OUT TO ME DURING THE NIGHT. MEMO TO MERIDETH @ BDC.....:
    [QUOTE]Bill, I sent Dottie a message to make her aware of this and asked it be addressed. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]THANKS  J-BAY !!!  YOUR A GOOD MAN, SON !!!  EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD ARE "GOOOOOD PEOPLE" !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Bill, I love your insights. You are a true fan of the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

fascism must be defeated Bill...fight the good fight - I'm with you!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

HAVE NOT YET HEARD FROM THE LOVELY MERIDETH......  I SURE HOPE THAT  B D C  GOES EASY ON HER AND GIVES HER AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THIS RIGHT !!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Stick to your guns.  You are doing nothing wrong.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

always hated the caps and wont miss them a bit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

HIS NAME WAS BILL-806, HIS NAME WAS BILL-806, HIS NAME WAS BILL-806

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

HAVE NOT YET HEARD FROM THE LOVELY BDC MERIDETH..... IF SHE DOES REACH OUT WITH 4 TICKETS TO OPENING DAY, PERHAPS WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN & RUN SOME TYPE OF CONTEST FOR 3 OF YOU TO GO TO THE GAME WITH ME.... THERE AGAIN, THAT WOULD BE BLOWING MY COVER, NOT SURE DAD WOULD WANT ME TO DO THAT !!!!Cool

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In Response to THE SUN HAS COME UP, DAD REACHED OUT TO ME DURING THE NIGHT. MEMO TO MERIDETH @ BDC.....:
    [QUOTE]AFTER A NIGHT OF VERY LITTLE SLEEP, IT FINALLY "CAME UPON THE MIDNIGHT CLEAR", AS DAD VERY CLEARLY REACHED OUT TO ME WITH HIS LOVE & LEADERSHIP ON YESTERDAYS BLIND SIDE ATTACK FROM THE BDC....  AS ONLY DAD COULD SAY...... "SON, OBVIOUSLY BDC HAS MADE A MISTAKE, OBVIOUSLY THE LOVELY MERIDETH MUST BE FAIRLY NEW TO HER POSITION AT BDC, AFTER ALL, HOW COULD A  U S NAVY VETERAN AND A VET OF OVER 9000 + POSTS ON THIS BOARD WITH A RECORD OF PROVIDING A KEEN INSIGHT TO THE OWNERS, G M's, AND MANAGERS OF THE BOSTON RED SOX & BOSTON CELTICS AS WELL AS AN OCCASIONAL POLITICAL POST ON THE NEWS BOARD, COME UNDER AN ATTACK THAT RIVALS WITH THE LIB/LEFT/RAD/CHICAGO WAY GANG !!  DAD CONTINUES BY SAYING THAT HIS SON BILL-806 BRINGS MORE TO THIS BOARD THAN JUST HIS SPORTS KNOWLEDGE, IT CAN BE SAID, THAT BILL'S SENSE OF HUMOR CONTINUES TO LIFT THE SPIRITS OF ALL THAT CLICKS ON TO HIS THREADS....  BACK IN HIS NAVY DAYS, HIS QUARTERLY MARKS ALWAYS ENDED WITH , AND BILL-806 GREATLY ADDS TO THE MORALE OF THE SHIP !!!!!!....DAD CONTINUES BY SAYING, SON STAY THE COURSE WITH THE HOPE THAT COMMON SENSE WILL PREVAIL AT BDC AND THEY TOO WILL UNDERSTAND YOUR EYE PROBLEM AS WELL AS WHAT YOU BRING TO THIS BOARD. SON, DON'T BE SURPRISED IF MERIDETH REACHES OUT TO YOU WITH 4 TICKETS FOR OPENING DAY AT FENWAY PAAAAK " !!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I would respectfully like to weigh in on the topic. Although you have shown a preference for CAPS as a stylizing nuance and to enhance readability, notwithstanding, I submit that caps are still identified with shouting and are not more easily read, particularly when used for extensive passages.  

I, too, have what some might refer to as 'senior' eyes, and using a larger font has worked well for me.

Best wishes and good luck with your pursuit.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

j

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Luis Exposito (25)

How Acquired: Drafted in the 31st round in 2005 ($150,00 signing bonus)
    2011 Stats: .242/.298/.367 with 8 home runs for Pawtucket
    2012 Status: On the 40-man roster, 2 options remaining. Likely headed back to Pawtucket.
    Scouting Report: Exposito is a big backstop with a strong, broad frame. Offensively, he's relaxed at the plate without much action before the pitch comes at him. He's got a long follow-through and a swing that generates a lot of lift on the ball. He doesn't strike out too much, but he can struggle with breaking pitches. He has above-average raw power, but that hasn’t translated into enough extra-base hits to this point. The 25-year-old needs to work on shortening his swing and laying off bad pitches if he’s to take his game to the next level. Behind the plate, Exposito has quality catcher's tools, including a strong arm and good instincts. However, he could still use some improvement with his game-calling ability and his throwing accuracy. He also has shown inconsistent ball-blocking skills and is still developing his skills in managing a pitching staff. He’s a very personable and popular teammate in the clubhouse.
    Projection: Up-and-down major-leaguer capable of making occasional big league contributions
    Ceiling: Occasional starter for a second-tier club
    Floor: Triple-A catcher

Sections
Shortcuts