The TIME is right, the stars are alined, there is PEACE here on BDC, do the right thing, BRING.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: The TIME is right, the stars are alined, there is PEACE here on BDC, do the right thing, BRING.....

Awesome.  Another stupid fcking bill thread about softlaw.

personally I would welcome him back with open arms if it meant you would be gone forever.

looking forward to the ten other threads you start on this same topic.  That is sarcasm btw....

other names i have posted under:  none

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: The TIME is right, the stars are alined, there is PEACE here on BDC, do the right thing, BRING.....

Bill obviously hasn't been reading the "disrespect" thread if he thinks this place is "kinder and gentler" than it was.  

Maybe next he'd like to explain how less moderating makes it "kinder and gentler".

DELUSIONAL!!!

Q - Why does the Navy sew the seaman's name on their back pocket?

A - So the Marines know who they're -----ing.

And I have never posted here under any other names.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Come on.... The board is a much kinder place, please bring SOFTY back !!!

Yeah, the board can trade you for Softy. Right now there's 2 known bigots already on this board, counting you. It can't handle 3.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

personally I would welcome him back with open arms if it meant you would be gone forever.

looking forward to the ten other threads you start on this same topic.  That is sarcasm btw....

You know what, you're a pretty mad individual. What did someone do to you to make you so angry at life?

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Softlaw is one of the biggest dip wads ever on this forum. With the Sox rumored to be looking at Kemp (unwisely IMO), and Ellsbury in NY, he's probably dead of happiness, and hence his silence. I also think he's a phony conservative, because I'm a real one, and crap he posts--the way I see it--is intentionally posted in a stupid/ignorant/dishonest way to make us look bad. Furthermore, the last thing we need is a hundredth thread asking where he is. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You know what, you're a pretty mad individual. What did someone do to you to make you so angry at life?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I wondered that too. Slasher is usually pretty level headed. Hope things are ok, sometimes real life bleeds into the forum.......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Bill just loved softlaw because he was a right wing nut hugger, so therefore everything he says must be true.  If softy said the sky was red...the sky was red.  Sorry Bill, I actually enjoy your posts and love seeing people get annoyed when they can simply leave you alone, but thats the way it was.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts