The Trufan Gang

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

The Trufan Gang

Just like the old days...

Blame twm for blowing the old one  ^^

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: The Trufan Gang

A first for me on this site..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Where's little Miss Iodine?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Guest Post: Mason Williams Scouting Report

By Mike Axisa

http://riveraveblues.com/2012/01/guest-post-mason-williams-scouting-report-62720/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RiverAveBlues+%28River+Ave.+Blues%29

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Michael Pineda, newest NY Yankee ready to prove himself on Yankee Stadium stage

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/michael-pineda-newest-ny-yankee-ready-prove-yankee-stadium-stage-article-1.1009694#ixzz1k8UdF142

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Rockies, Red Sox Close To Completing Scutaro Deal

3 mins ago

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/01/rockies-red-sox-close-to-completing-scutaro-deal.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MlbTradeRumors+%28MLB+Trade+Rumors%29

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

profile photo

DenverSportNews

Newspaper / Magazine

#Rockies are on the verge of trading for Red Sox Marco Scutaro. He would be their second baseman: blogs.denverpost.com

8 minutes ago

Great news .400 OBP v Mariano, .500 OBP v Nova, .435 v CC, .625 OBP v Robertson.

Good Luck Marco and don't come back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

The deal is back on: Rockies close to acquiring Marco Scutaro from Red Sox

by: D.J. Short hardballtalk.nbcsports.com2 minutes ago

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/21/the-deal-is-back-on-rockies-close-to-acquiring-marco-scutaro-from-red-sox/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Done deal.

MLB Trade Rumors

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I see the other Trufan thread has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Someone want to explain what this trufan stuff is all about? I'm lost.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang:
    [QUOTE]Someone want to explain what this trufan stuff is all about? I'm lost.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Some Sox and Yankee posters left several years ago and started a forum Dem yanks on sawxhead, after BDC removed it. there were misconceptions about it, so a poster who is on both started a thread explaining it.... took on a life of its own, then was on life support, until death this am

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

It's existence annoys the hell out of Kim so it is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]I see the other Trufan thread has been removed.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I was posting full articles from other sites not realizing it's taboo.

Because of that they deleted the original.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : I was posting full articles from other sites not realizing it's taboo. Because of that they deleted the original.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

You can post them as long as credit is given to the originator, which I believe you did. more likely the bad blood did it in

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

The members of a Dem Yankees group established "Squatters' Rights" on this forum three years ago apparently and left to form a " better " group on Sauxheads and failed there  miserably. They are trying to reincarnate the Dem Yankees thread once again on a Red Sox forum. They are lonely souls without a forum. For some reason this forum is their oasis. They had one foot in the door this morning with a 300 post thread before the BDC moderator deleted that thread.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ah I see. Something I shouldn't be crying any tears about us losing, and yet my eyes are moist. Wait, I just smashed my finger with a hammer, that explains it. Never mind.....BTW, anyone we know? Mickey? Zac? babe?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : You can post them as long as credit is given to the originator, which I believe you did. more likely the bad blood did it in
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Is that you Jon?

Anyone who knows me also knows that one of the things I bring to a thread or site are articles about baseball irrespective of teams from all over the web.

But frankly if all of the sudden the thread is going to vaporize as it did in the old days I guess I'm wasting my time trying to share info with the others here.

I always liked this site and the passion of the posters and why I kept coming back, I love baseball and if you want to learn about the Red Sox this where you come.

In the mean time I met some great people.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : Is that you Jon? Anyone who knows me also knows that one of the things I bring to a thread or site are articles about baseball irrespective of teams from all over the web. But frankly if all of the sudden the thread is going to vaporize as it did in the old days I guess I'm wasting my time trying to share info with the others here. I always liked this site and the passion of the posters and why I kept coming back, I love baseball and if you want to learn about the Red Sox this where you come. In the mean time I met some great people.

No

Dont think thats why it was removed TWM. The mods don't have a habit of deleting threads until or unless it goes to the extreme. It had gone on long enough and went from good to bad to worse.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : Is that you Jon? Anyone who knows me also knows that one of the things I bring to a thread or site are articles about baseball irrespective of teams from all over the web. But frankly if all of the sudden the thread is going to vaporize as it did in the old days I guess I'm wasting my time trying to share info with the others here. I always liked this site and the passion of the posters and why I kept coming back, I love baseball and if you want to learn about the Red Sox this where you come. In the mean time I met some great people.

You must have Google or Bing Alerts installed on your browser about the up to the minute Red Sox news because whenever anything happens concerning the Red Sox you were right here with the news today on the Scutaro trade within two minutes after it happened. The underlined on your post above suggests that you do this for every team. How is that possible? Do you have a room full of computer geeks like Las Vegas has? My guess is that the BDC forum is your only agenda.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Back in 2004 there were a few Sox fans on "Dem Yanks" daily actually 24/7 some of the most articulate posters I've ever encountered.

One of them went by the name of Hawk Harrelson, after a few years of daily banter one day he just didn't show up, concerned posters from that thread myself included contacted his family, turns out he had a heart attack and was found by his family a week or so after he had passed. His last post was to Zac.

Then there was the Thinman a great Sox poster a pharmacist a soft spoken gentleman who referred to Zac as his "misguided friend".

The back and forth between those two much like the roadrunner and the coyote.

Another character on that thread was a Yankee fan from Springfield Ma., his name I can't remember Yank something, but he had such a driving hate for  Hawk he wanted to meet him halfway between Boston and Springfield for a throw down.

So all I can say is we had some real good times on this site we have a history and are not so much a collection of nuts as portrayed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Ah I see. Something I shouldn't be crying any tears about us losing, and yet my eyes are moist. Wait, I just smashed my finger with a hammer, that explains it. Never mind.....BTW, anyone we know? Mickey? Zac? babe?

It was a seperate thread Dem Yanks, for yankee and sox fans. good ones from both sides. Some still post here, (zac, jete, hfxsoxnut) some returned to post on 'the truth about trufan' thread, started a few days ago. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : You must have Google or Bing Alerts installed on your browser about the up to the minute Red Sox news because whenever anything happens concerning the Red Sox you were right here with the news today on the Scutaro trade within two minutes after it happened. The underlined on your post above suggests that you do this for every team. How is that possible? Do you have a room full of computer geeks like Las Vegas has? My guess is that the BDC forum is your only agenda.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Not hard to do, requires time though, I know baseball sites where the tweets on the most recent news being released for all teams is available, besides a few other baseball sites that i frequent that I have found over the years i know are more reputable.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : You must have Google or Bing Alerts installed on your browser about the up to the minute Red Sox news because whenever anything happens concerning the Red Sox you were right here with the news today on the Scutaro trade within two minutes after it happened. The underlined on your post above suggests that you do this for every team. How is that possible? Do you have a room full of computer geeks like Las Vegas has? My guess is that the BDC forum is your only agenda.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Google and bing?

Don't make me laugh.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : The members of a Dem Yankees group established "Squatters' Rights" on this forum three years ago apparently and left to form a " better " group on Sauxheads and failed there  miserably. They are trying to reincarnate the Dem Yankees thread once again on a Red Sox forum. They are lonely souls without a forum. For some reason this forum is their oasis. They had one foot in the door this morning with a 300 post thread before the BDC moderator deleted that thread.
    Posted by LadyLake[/QUOTE]

Still can't get it right pike. This forum went down the tubes in May 2008 when BDC gave the contract to a new provider. It was practically unusable for a couple of months after that for technical reasons. That is why you will notice that a lot of old posters have the end of May 2008 as their first posting date, even though they were around long before that. A few posters retained their joining dates for some reason. The "Dem Yanks" gang left at that time. "Dem Yanks" was around for a long time before that.

Weren't you here then? Maybe you are the squatter.

Sections
Shortcuts