The Trufan Gang

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: The Trufan Gang

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

There was nothing like the days of Can Land. Now that was the hey-day of good posts, good chatting. Back in Jimy Williams tenure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Just when you think certain posters are off in "utopia" they appear here 24/7. No getting rid of some I guess. Maybe if they had some traffic in "utopia" they would stay there. Heck he even started this post up again. TOO FUNNY!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang:

In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : Some of my favorite posters back then in here were georom, zillagod, jimfromflorida, larryfromscotsdale, joexx, Thinman, of course this were people from 7 years ago, after that a whole new list of people came on board and they are also my friends, so don't think because I didnt mention you that means you aren't  considered friends.
    Posted by Victory12321
    man, i miss Thin (an absolute gent) and Joey was a pizzer..Joey, Pete and Zac together was hilarious. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : man, i miss Thin(an absolute gent) and Joey was a pizzer..Joey, Pete and Zac together was hilarious. 
    Posted by jete02fan

Good morning Jete.  I guess I won't be able to give you any more Scutaro versus Jeter comparisons.   Well, I could, but it wouldn't be as much fun.  ;-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : Good morning Jete.  I guess I won't be able to give you any more Scutaro versus Jeter comparisons.   Well, I could, but it wouldn't be as much fun.  ;-)  
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi
    LOL..Morning Kimmi, i'm actually shocked at this one, i thought he would at the least put a temporary end to the Sox SS merry-go-round..don't worry Kimmi, in 15 more years when Jetes is the new commissioner of MLB, he can tell you how much better than Scutaro he was..Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Wonder what happened to Joey, he was a retired Boston postman living in Raleigh.

One day in early 2009 he just stopped posting. A nice guy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Just when you think certain posters are off in "utopia" they appear here 24/7. No getting rid of some I guess. Maybe if they had some traffic in "utopia" they would stay there. Heck he even started this post up again. TOO FUNNY!!!!!
    Posted by Hingham Hammer

And the last we heard from you was that you were in a straight jacket somewhere existing on a diet of jello but presto here you are once again back from the dark side like that other ghoul Freddie Kruger.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Woke up this morning and I got myself a UC.

That song keeps going through my head. Of course sung by the lizard king.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

This morning Mariano and I wish Marco Scutaro the best in Colorado.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : And the last we heard from you was that you were in a straight jacket somewhere existing on a diet of jello but presto here you are once again back from the dark side like that other ghoul Freddie Kruger.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

...and he is back, just as we predicted

Now that's Funny Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : Good morning Jete.  I guess I won't be able to give you any more Scutaro versus Jeter comparisons.   Well, I could, but it wouldn't be as much fun.  ;-)  
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi

I liked the Nick Green and Jeter comparisons the most.

Those were priceless.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

Wonder what happened to Joey, he was a retired Boston postman living in Raleigh. One day in early 2009 he just stopped posting. A nice guy.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

He just disappeared

I hope everything is ok with him

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

btw Congrats to all the Pats fans

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

btw Congrats to all the Pats fans
    Posted by Victory12321

You sound like a non-Pats fan. Are you also a non-Sox fan? Why not come out of the closet?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

It seems to me that some Yankee fans are trying to establish a beachhead on a Red Sox site to discuss Yankee issues that could easily be discussed anywhere....so they clearly are attempting to do it here to annoy the Sox fans resident.

Why would one do that?  Don't you understand how sad it makes you seem?

"Jete" is among my favourite posters here....he's a baseball fan first, has no axes to grind, a rare voice of reason....even though, as I've told him, I don't personally understand why he wants to part of a Sox community but I'm glad he's here.

Jessie is also, imho, a very welcome member, and there are others too.  But the attempt to create a virus here is just pathetic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : You sound like a non-Pats fan. Are you also a non-Sox fan? Why not come out of the closet?
    Posted by UticaClub

too many questions

I will let you ask me one, choose wisely.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

It seems to me that some Yankee fans are trying to establish a beachhead on a Red Sox site to discuss Yankee issues that could easily be discussed anywhere....so they clearly are attempting to do it here to annoy the Sox fans resident. Why would one do that?  Don't you understand how sad it makes you seem? "Jete" is among my favourite posters here....he's a baseball fan first, has no axes to grind, a rare voice of reason....even though, as I've told him, I don't personally understand why he wants to part of a Sox community but I'm glad he's here. Jessie is also, imho, a very welcome member, and there are others too.  But the attempt to create a virus here is just pathetic.
    Posted by SonicsMonksLyresVicars

Maybe you should ask yourself why you feel so threatened by yankee fans. Don't you know any if real life? Do you treat them like a virus? This rivalry is still one of the best there is. Whether people like it or not the two teams are intertwined. What affects your team determines how our team will do. And vice versa. In real life people are not segregated. Why are sox fans so determined to make this board that way? Are we on the other threads bothering you? Are we making disparaging remarks about the sox or sox fans? I guess I just don't see the problem.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Been thinking a lot lately about the Buckley/Vidal debates in the 60s/70s.  There used to be a relatively common breed of "Conservatives" that wasn't the simple, aggressive, culturally ignorant moron-without-a-passport running for President we're stuck with today....you know, those that can see Russia from their house and/or think Ringo Starr stabbed dinosaurs.

There should be a basic test for walking and talking today, or into the incinerator you go:  do you think humanity started 6,000 or so years ago following some sky god's whim, or can you think for yourself?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

Been thinking a lot lately about the Buckley/Vidal debates in the 60s/70s.  There used to be a relatively common breed of "Conservatives" that wasn't the simple, aggressive, culturally ignorant moron-without-a-passport running for President we're stuck with today....you know, those that can see Russia from their house and/or think Ringo Starr stabbed dinosaurs. There should be a basic test for walking and talking today, or into the incinerator you go:  do you think humanity started 6,000 or so years ago following some sky god's whim, or can you think for yourself?

There should be a basic test for walking and talking today

I totally agree with you

I also feel that people should be able to hold a conversation with other fans without getting so personal, at the end of the day we are all humans. People shoould be able to act like adults, regardless if you agree or disagree with their ideas.

racial slurs, disrespecting people's families and making personal threats, all because you are a fan of another team?  That's just sad

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : Maybe you should ask yourself why you feel so threatened by yankee fans. Don't you know any if real life? Do you treat them like a virus? This rivalry is still one of the best there is. Whether people like it or not the two teams are intertwined. What affects your team determines how our team will do. And vice versa. In real life people are not segregated. Why are sox fans so determined to make this board that way? Are we on the other threads bothering you? Are we making disparaging remarks about the sox or sox fans? I guess I just don't see the problem.
    Posted by yankee-diva

Good Evening Diva,

Nice to see you around.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : Good Evening Diva, Nice to see you around.
    Posted by MikeNagy

Good Evening to you too Mike. As always, it is always nice to see you also.  Isn't it funny how sometimes life goes full circle?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Been thinking a lot lately about the Buckley/Vidal debates in the 60s/70s.  There used to be a relatively common breed of "Conservatives" that wasn't the simple, aggressive, culturally ignorant moron-without-a-passport running for President we're stuck with today....you know, those that can see Russia from their house and/or think Ringo Starr stabbed dinosaurs. There should be a basic test for walking and talking today, or into the incinerator you go:  do you think humanity started 6,000 or so years ago following some sky god's whim, or can you think for yourself?

I passed that test some time ago. I have been walking and talking for over 50 years. And sometimes I actually make sense! Wink  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : Good Evening to you too Mike. As always, it is always nice to see you also.  Isn't it funny how sometimes life goes full circle?
    Posted by yankee-diva

Yeah it is. We have a couple of "true sox fans" on here who think it's high treason to be civil with yankee fans. kimsaysthings accuses me of being some yankee fan's alias.

You don't mind if I rant like a lunatic at you, so I can can prove my patriotism, do you? Yell

Sections
Shortcuts