The Trufan Gang

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Re: The Trufan Gang

In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : Google and bing? Don't make me laugh.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

Then please explain to us how you were two minutes behind the news without a search engine employed full time/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : Then please explain to us how you were two minutes behind the news without a search engine employed full time/
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Us?

And your point?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

The point is that you are two minutes behind the best news sources on the Internet concerning the Red Sox and you are an admitted Yankee fan who lives on a Red Sox forum.
    The point is that you claim to do this for every MLB team and we all know that one cannot do that.  How many other Yankee fans monitor Red Sox news via search engine every minute of the day?

Do you ever shower, chit, or eat? It seems like the success of the TrueFan thread is monumental to you and it is on a Red Sox forum and you are a Yankee fan. You are sad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]The point is that you are two minutes behind the best news sources on the Internet concerning the Red Sox and you are an admitted Yankee fan who lives on a Red Sox forum. The point is that you claim to do this for every MLB team and we all know that one cannot do that.  How many other Yankee fans monitor Red Sox news via search engine every minute of the day?   Do you ever shower, chit, or eat? It seems like the success of the TrueFan thread is monumental to you and it is on a Red Sox forum and you are a Yankee fan. You are sad.

And you like Kim are nuts.

God if I was going to use a beer brand for my handle UC would be my last choice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

I saw the first ESPN highlight that the Scutaro trade was final and came to this forum in one minute and for some reason a Yankee fan knew it first and posted about it. Can you explain that? We are all waiting. It seems that you are more obsessed on Red Sox news than on your Yankees. Something is rotten in Denmark here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]I saw the first ESPN highlight that the Scutaro trade was final and came to this forum in one minute and for some reason a Yankee fan knew it first and posted about it. Can you explain that? We are all waiting. It seems that you are more obsessed on Red Sox news than on your Yankees. Something is rotten in Denmark here.

More then likely something is rotten in your brain.

Go to sportsspyder.com goober.

http://www.sportspyder.com/sports/mlb/tweets

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

The source is irrelevant. The fact is that you monitor the source every minute of the day for Red Sox news and come to a Red Sox forum as a Yankee fan and want to start a Yankee thread once again on a non-Yankee forum. You are OBVIOUSLY trying to reincarnate the Dem Yankees thread on this forum, am I right or wrong? Why not gather together your fraternity together on another forum. Why in world can't the great metropolis of NYC put together a forum that is every bit as proficient technically as this forum?  Could the answer be your hidden agenda? Yes, that is the obvious answer?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]The source is irrelevant. The fact is that you monitor the source every minute of the day for Red Sox news and come to a Red Sox forum as a Yankee fan and want to start a Yankee thread once again on a non-Yankee forum. You are OBVIOUSLY trying to reincarnate the Dem Yankees thread on this forum, am I right or wrong? Why not gather together your fraternity together on another forum. Why in world can't the great metropolis of NYC put together a forum that is every bit as proficient technically as this forum?  Could the answer be your hidden agenda? Yes, that is the obvious answer?

My family has had sent family members to  battle in every war since the civil war.

Get lost I'll post where the hell I like.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Post here as much as you wish to, it is a free country, however your credibility sunk down to zero.  Patriotism has nothing at all to do about being a Red Sox or Yankee fan. Find another hobby or pasttime. This isn't your thing. You are terrible with logic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: The Trufan Gang": [QUOTE]Back in 2004 there were a few Sox fans on "Dem Yanks" daily actually 24/7 some of the most articulate posters I've ever encountered. One of them went by the name of Hawk Harrelson, after a few years of daily banter one day he just didn't show up, concerned posters from that thread myself included contacted his family, turns out he had a heart attack and was found by his family a week or so after he had passed. His last post was to Zac. Then there was the Thinman a great Sox poster a pharmacist a soft spoken gentleman who referred to Zac as his "misguided friend".   The back and forth between those two much like the roadrunner and the coyote. Another character on that thread was a Yankee fan from Springfield Ma., his name I can't remember Yank something, but he had such a driving hate for  Hawk he wanted to meet him halfway between Boston and Springfield for a throw down. So all I can say is we had some real good times on this site we have a history and are not so much a collection of nuts as portrayed. Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE] Very cool history lesson TWM.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : Some Sox and Yankee posters left several years ago and started a forum Dem yanks on sawxhead, after BDC removed it. there were misconceptions about it, so a poster who is on both started a thread explaining it.... took on a life of its own, then was on life support, until death this am
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Good summation.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

[QUOTE]Back in 2004 there were a few Sox fans on "Dem Yanks" daily actually 24/7 some of the most articulate posters I've ever encountered. One of them went by the name of Hawk Harrelson, after a few years of daily banter one day he just didn't show up, concerned posters from that thread myself included contacted his family, turns out he had a heart attack and was found by his family a week or so after he had passed. His last post was to Zac. Then there was the Thinman a great Sox poster a pharmacist a soft spoken gentleman who referred to Zac as his "misguided friend".   The back and forth between those two much like the roadrunner and the coyote. Another character on that thread was a Yankee fan from Springfield Ma., his name I can't remember Yank something, but he had such a driving hate for  Hawk he wanted to meet him halfway between Boston and Springfield for a throw down. So all I can say is we had some real good times on this site we have a history and are not so much a collection of nuts as portrayed.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

Yep, Hawk was the one who gave me this screen name. He was such a nice person and so knowledgable about the sox. I believe Thinman went to a site that a few of the other sox fans started but I can't remember the name of that one now. I believe Redsoxcat went with him too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : You must have Google or Bing Alerts installed on your browser about the up to the minute Red Sox news because whenever anything happens concerning the Red Sox you were right here with the news today on the Scutaro trade within two minutes after it happened. The underlined on your post above suggests that you do this for every team. How is that possible? Do you have a room full of computer geeks like Las Vegas has? My guess is that the BDC forum is your only agenda.

Yes Pike; I mean LadyInTheLake. Sorry I missed most of the fun on the defunct Award Winning thread. Victory can really bring it, whatever that's worth.

I said yesterday that thread would be banished soon; I'm not always right, but this time, I was. Expect it to happen again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

9/11 changed a few things too.

So many NE boys gave their lives for what happened in NY.

I remember watching a Pittsfield family bury their boy, baseball became secondary, the teams you follow less so.

Frankly I'd rather be stuck for 8 hours somewhere with a Sox fan rather than someone who has no interest in baseball.

Some folks on this site need to grow up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Post here as much as you wish to, it is a free country, however your credibility sunk down to zero.  Patriotism has nothing at all to do about being a Red Sox or Yankee fan. Find another hobby or pasttime. This isn't your thing. You are terrible with logic.

Did you really say that? The one individual who has the least amount of creditability on this forum of any and everyone.

Too funny.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

[QUOTE]Post here as much as you wish to, it is a free country, however your credibility sunk down to zero.  Patriotism has nothing at all to do about being a Red Sox or Yankee fan. Find another hobby or pasttime. This isn't your thing. You are terrible with logic.

LOL

It's called tweeter and MLBTR, check it out.

You get up to date news, this is not some sort of black magic or as complicated as you are making it out to be. If you check MLBTR tweets then you cover every team news, up to date, yes it's possible and you don't need lots of computers. That's so silly.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Reunion Week on the Boston Red Sox Forum by the Dem Yanks Group. Rehash the good old days when you all somehow decided to obtain "Squatters Rights" on a foreign forum. When you are asked a logical question , reply by stating that your ancestors were all wartime heroes - that makes a lot of sense. Be on top of Red Sox news 24/7 and ignore Yankee news because that is normal behavior - LOLOL. Your agenda is obvious. Why don't you all congregate with your reunion on a non-baseball site? The Trufan site was a fraternity and nothing else, it was an internet barbershop full of gossips and idle talk. There were no real fans there - just gossips bent on daily entertainment discussing nothing of value. Idle, nonsense dribble signifying nothing. A reunion of phonies. Don't put me on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : Yep, Hawk was the one who gave me this screen name. He was such a nice person and so knowledgable about the sox. I believe Thinman went to a site that a few of the other sox fans started but I can't remember the name of that one now. I believe Redsoxcat went with him too.
    Posted by yankee-diva[/QUOTE]

Some of my favorite posters back then in here were georom, zillagod, jimfromflorida, larryfromscotsdale, joexx, Thinman, of course this were people from 7 years ago, after that a whole new list of people came on board and they are also my friends, so don't think because I didnt mention you that means you aren't  considered friends.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

[QUOTE]Reunion Week on the Boston Red Sox Forum by the Dem Yanks Group. Rehash the good old days when you all somehow decided to obtain "Squatters Rights" on a foreign forum. When you are asked a logical question , reply by stating that your ancestors were all wartime heroes - that makes a lot of sense. Be on top of Red Sox news 24/7 and ignore Yankee news because that is normal behavior - LOLOL. Your agenda is obvious. Why don't you all congregate with your reunion on a non-baseball site? The Trufan site was a fraternity and nothing else, it was an internet barbershop full of gossips and idle talk. There were no real fans there - just gossips bent on daily entertainment discussing nothing of value. Idle, nonsense dribble signifying nothing. A reunion of phonies. Don't put me on.

Don't put me on.

Nobody did or will

Do you always talk to yourself? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]Reunion Week on the Boston Red Sox Forum by the Dem Yanks Group. Rehash the good old days when you all somehow decided to obtain "Squatters Rights" on a foreign forum. When you are asked a logical question , reply by stating that your ancestors were all wartime heroes - that makes a lot of sense. Be on top of Red Sox news 24/7 and ignore Yankee news because that is normal behavior - LOLOL. Your agenda is obvious. Why don't you all congregate with your reunion on a non-baseball site? The Trufan site was a fraternity and nothing else, it was an internet barbershop full of gossips and idle talk. There were no real fans there - just gossips bent on daily entertainment discussing nothing of value. Idle, nonsense dribble signifying nothing. A reunion of phonies. Don't put me on.

Gee, I wonder where kimsaysthis is right now.  Funny how you two take turns with the posting flurries that express the same things slightly differently. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : Gee, I wonder where kimsaysthis is right now.  Funny how you two take turns with the posting flurries that express the same things slightly differently. 
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

What a bunch of loonies

I'm starting to think that they are just pissed that they aren't welcomed so they repeat the same things over and over on how we shouldn't invite them.

That's some crazy behavior

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : Don't put me on. Nobody did or will Do you always talk to yourself? 
    Posted by Victory12321[/QUOTE]

He's been talking to himself for years, Vic, with all his various screen names. BDC purged most of them six months or so ago, and he keeps coming back with new ones.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : He's been talking to himself for years, Vic, with all his various screen names. BDC purged most of them six months or so ago, and he keeps coming back with new ones.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

they all talk the same way, with the same exact subject, all talking to themselves.

No question about it they are all the same accounts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Trufan Gang : they all talk the same way, with the same exact subject, all talking to themselves. No question about it they are all the same accounts
    Posted by Victory12321[/QUOTE

A Utica Club slugging woodchuck from Washington County NY.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Sections
Shortcuts