The "very respectful 'I apologize ahead of time and realize this is a Red Sox site' non-game thread game thread" for any Bosox fans watching the Yanks and O's this afternoon...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Brett Gardner, CF 
    Robinson Cano, 2B 
    Kevin Youkilis 3B 
    Travis Hafner, DH 
    Vernon Wells, CF 
    Ichiro Suzuki, RF 
    Francisco Cervelli, C 
    Lyle Overbay, 1B 
    Jayson Nix, SS 

Phil Hughes, P 

And here's the Orioles' lineup: 

Nate McLouth, LF 
    Manny Machado, 3B 
    Nick Markakis, RF 
    Adam Jones, CF 
    Chris Davis, 1B 
    Matt Wieters, C 
    J.J. Hardy, SS 
    Ryan Flaherty, 2B 
    Nolan Reimold, DH 

Jason Hammel, P

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Re: The

Sorry about the double post...Should know better than to double click by now....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Hafner keeping his hot hitting up..A bomb to right center field..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

What's Hughes' ERA now?

It's his contract year, and this...?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

It's 9.00 moon so far...Small sample but no matter...He is getting hammered today....I wonder if the Yanks will deal him this year...Not sure if he can pitch in Yankee Stadium with the short porch in LF...But the way he is pitching today, he would be dead meat in any ball park...Does any pitcher have a straighter FB than his??

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This is the "I appologize ahead of time for insulting Yankees fans by saying this is a Red Sox forum and we dont give a fat rats butt abut the NYY game so please start a game thread somewhere else" post.

Sorry.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

This is the "I appologize ahead of time for insulting Yankees fans by saying this is a Red Sox forum and we dont give a fat rats butt abut the NYY game so please start a game thread somewhere else" post.

Sorry.

we dont give a fat rats butt abut the NYY game

sure you do

why wouldn't you

teams tied 4 1st and all

a triple play is always fun

this one tops most

a  4-6-5-6-5-3-4 triple play

youk certainly enjoyed it

said so himself ;-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Sorry.

Agree, exam.  I guess everyone else did also, by the amount of posts. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Thanks,

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Sorry.

I care about the Yankees game thread. It provides another way to root against them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

If it pisses a lot of people off, then it isn't appropriate....Pure and simple...My apologies...

13. This post has been removed.