The YANKEE series could be the death knell for Red $ox Nation........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

The YANKEE series could be the death knell for Red $ox Nation........

Can't wait for Friday night.....  However, im also concerned/scared about the outcome of this series.  What say you, all you T-BALL TYPES ?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: The YANKEE series could be the death knell for Red $ox Nation........

In Response to The YANKEE series could be the death knell for Red $ox Nation........:
    [QUOTE]   Can't wait for Friday night.....  However, im also concerned/scared about the outcome of this series.  What say you, all you T-BALL TYPES ?????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill, it could be but then the Red Sox will tickle our hopes by taking 2 out of 3. I don't see Lester beating Sabathia.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In Response to Re: The YANKEE series could be the death knell for Red $ox Nation........:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The YANKEE series could be the death knell for Red $ox Nation........ : Bill, it could be but then the Red Sox will tickle our hopes by taking 2 out of 3. I don't see Lester beating Sabathia.
    Posted by ANONMD08[/QUOTE]

i dont see Sabathia beating the Red Sox.  It could come down to who do the better job in the bullpen for that game!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The Sox are like a dazed boxer , reeling on the ropes. Yankees are moving in for the knockout.  Can the Sox fight them off ?  Stay tuned.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from amisoxornot. Show amisoxornot's posts

Come on people.  The fat lady sang weeks (maybe months) ago.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kamdog. Show Kamdog's posts

The Sox sweep the Yanks, raising everybody's hopes, only to have them dashed again in the following week.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

who cares?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

In Response to Re: The YANKEE series could be the death knell for Red $ox Nation........:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The YANKEE series could be the death knell for Red $ox Nation........ : i dont see Sabathia beating the Red Sox.  It could come down to who do the better job in the bullpen for that game!!
    Posted by GoUconn13[/QUOTE] really - against Lester. I'd be more confident if Doubront faced sabathia , than lester.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Beckett won't be pitching in this series.

This is the only good news I can offer you BILL.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Beckett won't be pitching in this series. This is the only good news I can offer you BILL.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]  Thats too bad, Zilly......  Hey, this is the best time of the year....  Maybe SANTA will deliver some of the FAT-CAT$ FROM US to other teams !!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Red Sox are alive??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response; to The YANKEE series could be the death knell for Red $ox Nation........:
    [QUOTE]   Can't wait for Friday night.....  However, im also concerned/scared about the outcome of this series.  What say you, all you T-BALL TYPES ?????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]