The Yankees lose. The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankees...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

The Yankees lose. The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankees...

In 12 against the great Mariano Rivera to boot. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: The Yankees lose. The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankees...

In Response to The Yankees lose. The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankees...:
    [QUOTE]In 12 against the great Mariano Rivera to boot. 
    Posted by losmediasrojas[/QUOTE]morning LMR...ugh..that was disgusting, can't blame Mo two well placed bloops..this one was on the offense..you're not gonna get 4 runs off the King very often..you gotta make it stick...so many chances to score and didn't get it done...guys making outs on 3-0 pitches...not good...and the wose part was the M's 1 thru 4 guys were 1-18....Frown

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees lose. The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankees...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Yankees lose. The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankees... : morning LMR...ugh..that was disgusting, can't blame Mo two well placed bloops..this one was on the offense..you're not gonna get 4 runs off the King very often..you gotta make it stick...so many chances to score and didn't get it done...guys making outs on 3-0 pitches...not good...and the wose part was the M's 1 thru 4 guys were 1-18....
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]King Felix is tough. I'm just hoping the M's don't make him available at the trading deadline.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose. The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankees... : King Felix is tough. I'm just hoping the M's don't make him available at the trading deadline.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]hard to say what will happen, so far M's maintain he won't be traded, as seen before those kind of insistant statements result in trades..no doubt they'll want a huge haul....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i love when that happens...lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose. The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankees... : I'm intrigued by the Yankees moreso than ever this year as they swirl down the drain before Memorial Day. They obviously have to make some kind of trade by the deadline. Somehow I don't think the "new regime" will do a deal for Felix, but they certainly need pitching. I also think Cashman is a dead man walking. 
    Posted by 24heavy[/QUOTE] GM 24H, MD is a day away, i doubt the Yanks will be going away so soon, but i agree that we probably won't swing a deal for Felix, my gut says he stays with the M's through the season...i don't know where they stand in the ALW, but i think they are only two games under .500...i'd love to have him, but i don't see it right now...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

Rays   come back to earth and Yanks play mediocre  while Sox  go 18-7 so far in May ..
    Since going to and sweeping New York (after losing 2 in Toronto)on May 11th they are 12-2    without blown saves against  Cubs and Tribe it would be a 14 game run.

Now to stay hot and put some room between themselves and other pretenders.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tetonman50. Show tetonman50's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose. The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankees... : GM 24H, MD is a day away, i doubt the Yanks will be going away so soon, but i agree that we probably won't swing a deal for Felix, my gut says he stays with the M's through the season...i don't know where they stand in the ALW, but i think they are only two games under .500...i'd love to have him, but i don't see it right now...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Hey Jete, It's been a while.... After the horrible RS start this year I swore I wasn't going to get sucked back in for about the 50 th time!!!   But as usual just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in  :-).   I agree with you. Your guys will as usual be there at the finish line one way or another.   Thank God summer finally arrived!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

I know everyone thinks I'm a homer but the Yankees have some serious serious problems.  I'm not sure how many of their minor leaguers they are willing to part with, but they need a shakeup.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigboy111. Show bigboy111's posts

Old Men in Pinstripes...............I love it !!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

There a lot of talent on that yankee team..some age is starting to show though. As far as Felix to NYY..When the NYY were in Venezuela scouting him, Felix said he wouldnt sign with them. something along the lines of big money team and he preferred a smaller market..He was 16 at the time, so things can change. I just heard that last night from the M's broadcasters..just thought it was an interesting note. Im sure that would mean the Sox too just incase we start getting more insane Felix trade proposals..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from djcbuffum. Show djcbuffum's posts

Right now the Mariners are still in the race.  If they stay over .500 until the deadline, I don't see them moving Hernandez.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

This entirely depends on what the Mariner's organization sees as their future.  If they think they can rebuild around him they'll keep him.  He's a guy a team can build a franchise around. 
    If they decide to be middle-of-the pack teams in their division they'll trade him for prospects.

I'm just not sure the Y's have the prospects to get him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]I know everyone thinks I'm a homer but the Yankees have some serious serious problems.  I'm not sure how many of their minor leaguers they are willing to part with, but they need a shakeup.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Hey Jete.  I know enough not to make any predictions about the Yanks going away in May.

They have too much talent in that lineup that they will soon start bludgeoning teams into submission.  Just waiting for the weather to warm up.

Pitching has surprisingly held up better than expected, although they will need some help in that department if they have to keep pace.  Rays have terrific pitching that is going to win a lot of games for them.

I predict 92-93 wins for them and take the WC spot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

[QUOTE]I know everyone thinks I'm a homer but the Yankees have some serious serious problems.  I'm not sure how many of their minor leaguers they are willing to part with, but they need a shakeup.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Steven agrees but none of the other Yankee fans on the forum never offer any comments about the Yankee problems and are always very defensive when Boston fans do so. There seems to be an unwritten rule here that Boston fans can be critical, pessimistic, skeptical, and cynical about their team but Yankee fans must button their lips. So this results in most forum action being between apparent Boston fans or else Yankee fans vs. Red Sox homers but never about Yankee woes in a realistic manner.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose. The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankees... : Agreed.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better, Posada and Swisher are two players that can either A. only get better or B.  The team can greatly improve if replacing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose. The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankees... : Steven agrees but none of the other Yankee fans on the forum never offer any comments about the Yankee problems and are always very defensive when Boston fans do so. There seems to be an unwritten rule here that Boston fans can be critical, pessimistic, skeptical, and cynical about their team but Yankee fans must button their lips. So this results in most forum action being between apparent Boston fans or else Yankee fans vs. Red Sox homers but never about Yankee woes in a realistic manner.
    Posted by Babe-Ted[/QUOTE]

Like Babe.  He just bashes the Red Sox and doesn't even talk about the Yankees.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Steven agrees but none of the other Yankee fans on the forum never offer any comments about the Yankee problems and are always very defensive when Boston fans do so. There seems to be an unwritten rule here that Boston fans can be critical, pessimistic, skeptical, and cynical about their team but Yankee fans must button their lips. So this results in most forum action being between apparent Boston fans or else Yankee fans vs. Red Sox homers but never about Yankee woes in a realistic manner-Pike               and as usual Pike you pratice your selective reading...                                          

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

This is a very weak attempt at a smiley thread.
    New and improved, my a rse.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose. The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankees... : King Felix is tough. I'm just hoping the M's don't make him available at the trading deadline.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

The Mariners are in second place in that division. 
    If the Mariners are still in the hunt to win that division, then Felix is going nowhere. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from playball01. Show playball01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose. The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankees... : Steven agrees but none of the other Yankee fans on the forum never offer any comments about the Yankee problems and are always very defensive when Boston fans do so. There seems to be an unwritten rule here that Boston fans can be critical, pessimistic, skeptical, and cynical about their team but Yankee fans must button their lips. So this results in most forum action being between apparent Boston fans or else Yankee fans vs. Red Sox homers but never about Yankee woes in a realistic manner.
    Posted by Babe-Ted[/QUOTE]

WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK?!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HiNeighbor. Show HiNeighbor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose. The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankees... : Not sure they need a shakeup...more so they need to retool thier bullpen and add another arm to the rotation...
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]

That was old friend David Pauley earning two wins in two days of four scoreless innings.