The Yankees lose

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

The Yankees lose

Theeee Yankeeees Loooose! Just because I'm getting a little tired of Babe.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: The Yankees lose

Subway series are tough to sweep.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to The Yankees lose:
    [QUOTE]Theeee Yankeeees Loooose! Just because I'm getting a little tired of Babe.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Carnie, he'll disappear when the Red Sox take over first place again.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Rivera's 4th Blown Save already and it's not even the All Star Break yet.......

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees lose:
    [QUOTE]Rivera's 4th Blown Save already and it's not even the All Star Break yet.......
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

No stats to prove it,but it seems Mo gets stronger as the season goes on.  Of course, this season may be different.  Age might finally make a difference.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The-Babe---. Show ---The-Babe---'s posts

[QUOTE]Theeee Yankeeees Loooose! Just because I'm getting a little tired of Babe.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Still won the series....something the red flops know little about lately......unless you count the 'lastros......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Breaking News: Jason Bay on the 60 day disable list after receiving another concussion during the on field celebration.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

omg, tcal ... can't the guy get a break?

... pun intended

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Carnie,

The best thing to do with Trolls like Babe is to block him. I've not done that yet because I'd rather send insults back to him since he's one of the biggest ignorant trolls on this site. It's obvious he knows nothing about any sport and the only thing he spouts is pure blather because he's not capable of anything else.

Hetchinspete

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oscars. Show oscars's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Yankees lose : Still won the series....something the red flops know little about lately......unless you count the 'lastros......
    Posted by ---The-Babe---[/QUOTE]

They can't beat the sox numnuts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Yankees lose : Still won the series....something the red flops know little about lately......unless you count the 'lastros......

something YOU know little about Junior...

Since May the sox have swept
    Your yankmees twice(1may/1june)
    Tigers(May)
    A's(June)
    B Jays(June)

we have won these series since May
    Twins(May)
    Brewers(June)
    Cubs(May)
    Indians(May)
    Tigers(May)
    Rays(June)

Id say June can be considered lately...Nice try though but....FAIL..as usual..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose : something YOU know little about Junior... Since May the sox have swept Your yankmees twice(1may/1june) Tigers(May) A's(June) B Jays(June) we have won these series since May Twins(May) Brewers(June) Cubs(May) Indians(May) Tigers(May) Rays(June) Id say June can be considered lately...Nice try though but....FAIL..as usual..
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

Excellent, southpaw.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crmn19. Show crmn19's posts

Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Saw the last couple innings post-Sox, I have got to say Mariano absolutely froze Beltran on a beautiful third strike in the ninth, the likes of which Papelbon (with all due respect) will never throw.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The-Babe---. Show ---The-Babe---'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose : something YOU know little about Junior... Since May the sox have swept Your yankmees twice(1may/1june) Tigers(May) A's(June) B Jays(June) we have won these series since May Twins(May) Brewers(June) Cubs(May) Indians(May) Tigers(May) Rays(June) Id say June can be considered lately...Nice try though but....FAIL..as usual..
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

No, I meant lately as in the last week or so.....san diego, pirates, philly.......nice try though but....FAIL....as usual.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The-Babe---. Show ---The-Babe---'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Yankees lose : Carnie, The best thing to do with Trolls like Babe is to block him. I've not done that yet because I'd rather send insults back to him since he's one of the biggest ignorant trolls on this site. It's obvious he knows nothing about any sport and the only thing he spouts is pure blather because he's not capable of anything else. Hetchinspete
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

Really? Exactly what is "pure blather"? I have forgotten more about sports than you will ever know.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose : No, I meant lately as in the last week or so.....san diego, pirates, philly.......nice try though but....FAIL....as usual.

I love it.  You now define "lately" to fit your agenda.  Classic.  You are like a woman.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose : If I am like a woman you must have some interesting dates. That is, if you actually date.

Whatever that means...If you don't get the point then you must not date.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose : You really are clueless.......

Ha ha!  To be called clueless by you!  You make my day.  The drivel you post is otherworldly.  And, you can't be ignored because you get banned so quickly that the ignore feature is lost on you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose : Really? Exactly what is "pure blather"? I have forgotten more about sports than you will ever know.

Really? When are you going to start sharing it with us, because so far all you've done is throw barbs, change the subject, and revert to the sevent-grade-girl strategy of, when confronted with something Yankee-negative, saying, "Oh yeah!  Well HE did (something totally unrelated to the thread at hand)."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yankees lose : No, I meant lately as in the last week or so.....san diego, pirates, philly.......nice try though but....FAIL....as usual.

Thing for all of us to remember:
    In babe's world anything over a week old doesn't count.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Hey let's enjoy it...We haven't been able to say that too much lately.

Sections
Shortcuts