The Yankees Might Not Choke After All....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Re: The Yankees Might Not Choke After All....

Today's game was an instant classic....Down 4 runs in the 13th, the Yanks came back in very unchoking fasion, to tie it up...Then they won it in the 14th after some wild and crazy baseball...They still are an unlikely dark horse to go to the WS, but this win, with Kuroda going tomorrow, was a huge one....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In response to pike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yankee fan gloating on a Red Sox forum. Should this be condoned, permitted, and enabled? Why no yankee forums for Yankee fans?

[/QUOTE]

Guilty as charged....Can you have my execution scheduled before the forum itself falls asleep, pike?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]

Have you ever made an effort to find a Yankee forum? Why does the NYC Metropolitan area with a populace that is four times that of Boston not have a forum for Yankee fans? Surely you don't come to this forum while it is in construction, has software issues, dwindling posters, nonsense, many babbling idiots, and 24/7 garbage because you think that it is the best forum in the country? You come here to annoy Sox fans, why not admit it?

[/QUOTE]

Not to annoy RSN - just you Pike.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

[QUOTE]

Have you ever made an effort to find a Yankee forum? Why does the NYC Metropolitan area with a populace that is four times that of Boston not have a forum for Yankee fans? Surely you don't come to this forum while it is in construction, has software issues, dwindling posters, nonsense, many babbling idiots, and 24/7 garbage because you think that it is the best forum in the country? You come here to annoy Sox fans, why not admit it?

[/QUOTE]

Pike, I have been on this forum for a number of years and you can go sit on a tack....I would appreciate it...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

passed not passes. I really miss my edit button.

[/QUOTE]

Carnie - I could be wrong - but I think the season series is locked and you have some serious debts to pay off ;-P

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to jesseyeric's comment:

Carnie - I could be wrong - but I think the season series is locked and you have some serious debts to pay off ;-P

You are of course right. So what do I need to do? I was thinking of "Reluctant Admirer of The Hated Yanquis" once we get signatures back, along with a public apology for Denis Diderot. That's just a starting point for negotiations though obviously. I'd also add another month to the signature for every month that we can't post signatures too :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We're all here because the other sites you mnetion don't have a Sox poster with skin as thin as yours pike.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

[QUOTE]

You are of course right. So what do I need to do? I was thinking of "Reluctant Admirer of The Hated Yanquis" once we get signatures back, along with a public apology for Denis Diderot. That's just a starting point for negotiations though obviously. I'd also add another month to the signature for every month that we can't post signatures too :)

[/QUOTE]

On my end, just come up with something with some kick...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

We're all here because the other sites you mnetion don't have a Sox poster with skin as thin as yours pike.

Looks to me like the potential and past legitimate Sox fans have been leaving for years after the Yankee fans and sympathizers moved in and took over. Have you noticed how few sox fans have been here this year? Harness saw the writing on the wall.

My guess is that TWM and his buddies come here to gloat and annoy. Why else would a Yankee fan come here - to a dying forum. It died thanks to you.

[/QUOTE]

Hey einstein, the Sox season ended awhile ago and why enthusiam here has died from Sox and Yankee posters alike.

Didn't anyone tell you? Come out of the jungle pike the season is over.

It will resume when the sox put together a team that people here feel can compete.

There are alot of very savy baseball fans still here pike however you not included.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

Poor grammar and sentence structure. Do you really live in Niskayuna? Is Hingham right about your inheritance? Retired early?

[/QUOTE]

Sorry I save my best stuff for the Yankee sites I frequent.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

On my end, just come up with something with some kick...

So Reluctant Admire of The Hated Yanquis doesn't have enough kick? What's your counteroffer? Don't forget the public apology for Denis Diderot. You'll like that, it could earn me my first banning. :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yankee fan gloating on a Red Sox forum. Should this be condoned, permitted, and enabled? Why no yankee forums for Yankee fans?

[/QUOTE]

Guilty as charged....Can you have my execution scheduled before the forum itself falls asleep, pike?

[/QUOTE]

I don't see it as gloating. No mention was made about misery as Sox fans, no effort to flame. Sorry Pike; thats not gloating.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Oh and jessey, what the hell has happened to the music forum anyway? I try to go there and there's nothing there. Just 4 general topic threads with one on music. Did they kill the music forum?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh and jessey, what the hell has happened to the music forum anyway? I try to go there and there's nothing there. Just 4 general topic threads with one on music. Did they kill the music forum?

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what happened there Carnie. As for me - no payout required. Just the silence from Kim warms my heart these days. And Pike using his original moniker is also a good thing. Perhaps it is the new software which is not allowing multiple profiles.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I have no idea what happened there Carnie. As for me - no payout required. Just the silence from Kim warms my heart these days. And Pike using his original moniker is also a good thing. Perhaps it is the new software which is not allowing multiple profiles.

Reluctant admirer it is then. I'll work in the Yankees logo instead of Yanquis. And I'll run it at least a week longer than you ran yours last year. Hopefully the apology for Denis Diderot which is sure to bring up Teilhard de Chardin will satisfy casey.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think this is pike; it's too blatant, and may have been a pike post yrs ago; but although repetitive, IMO he's a little more subtle/varied in his posts now. Of course, I could be wrong.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

And maybe we need a petition to bring back the music forum. It's almost my only solace when the Red Sox are this bad.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

GreenParty says "guilty as charged" and Pumpsie says that GreenParty wasn't gloating. Go figure, Pumpsie, put down that jug.

[/QUOTE]

He is trying to humor you Pike. Thats more than you will get from me.