The Yankees...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

The Yankees...

LOSE!

http://youtu.be/rX7wtNOkuHo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Re: The Yankees...

Thanks Rays for holding on this time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Beni will rest easier...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to The Yankees...:
    LOSE! http://youtu.be/rX7wtNOkuHo
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

And so do the Sox. Game even.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees...:
    In Response to The Yankees... : Troll.....especially when your team just got smoked by the second worst team in the AL!!!
    Posted by The--Babe--------

whos in first?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--------. Show The--Babe--------'s posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees... : whos in first?
    Posted by canetime

Let me know when they give out trophies for being in first in mid July.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees... : Let me know when they give out trophies for being in first in mid July.

We've got one for YOU right here, Babe.

But if you want to wait, we'll let you in on another  in November.

File:2004 WorldSeries Trophy.jpg

We are open hearted and thoughtful people after all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The-Babe------. Show --The-Babe------'s posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees... : We've got one for YOU right here, Babe. But if you want to wait, we'll let you in on another  in November. We are open hearted and thoughtful people after all.

Posted by SinceYaz

LOL....since yaz, you truly are pathetic. My team has won 7 of those trophies in my lifetime while your sorry excuse for a team has 7 in their entire existence.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees... : Let me know when they give out trophies for being in first in mid July.

repeating yourself eh babe? you said the same thing to me the other day.

as hose A used to say!!!!         who cares?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees... : We've got one for YOU right here, Babe. But if you want to wait, we'll let you in on another  in November. We are open hearted and thoughtful people after all.
    Posted by SinceYaz
    LOL...hey Yaz, did you break into my house?, that looks just like my 1st LL trophy :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Come on, Babe, you were rubbing it in our noses when the Yankees took over first place. Or maybe that was -The---Babe-------, or ---The-----Babe-----, or -------The-Babe------- or ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Or maybe that was -The---Babe-------, or ---The-----Babe-----, or -------The-Babe------- or ...

LOL LloydDobler

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The-Babe------. Show --The-Babe------'s posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees... : Come on, Babe, you were rubbing it in our noses when the Yankees took over first place. Or maybe that was -The---Babe-------, or ---The-----Babe-----, or -------The-Babe------- or ...

Posted by LloydDobler

No.....I was rubbing your faces in the fact that you were in last place, never about the Yanks being in first.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Thanks Orioles for punching out the socks..
    Posted by greatestNYY

ha! you kill me! thanks rays for punching out the yanks!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The-Babe------. Show --The-Babe------'s posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees... : repeating yourself eh babe? you said the same thing to me the other day. as hose A used to say!!!!         who cares?

Posted by Hammah29r2

Maybe because he gave me the same lame line you did.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees... : No.....I was rubbing your faces in the fact that you were in last place, never about the Yanks being in first.
    Posted by --The-Babe------

I don't think so, but then again it would be hard to go back and find your post since it was probably 15 aliases ago.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

No matter what; considering the off-season the Sox and the predictions on this forum during S.T., I am pretty cool with the Yanks being one game out in the loss column at this juncture. Go yanks!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

User Image

SmileTongue outCoolWink

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Considering the Sox are in first, where it was "predicted" they would be, I have no idea what the heck some of you are referring to.  They said the Sox would be in first.  And they are.

DONE DEAL.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

done deal is right, the predictions are rarely off so it is definately a DONE DEAL.  get over it yankee fans, you were not predicted to win, as a matter of fact you weren't even predicted to contend.........LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

done deal is right, the predictions are rarely off so it is definately a DONE DEAL.  get over it yankee fans, you were not predicted to win, as a matter of fact you weren't even predicted to contend.........LOL
    Posted by can-you-dig-it

Apparently you never checked the Vegas pre-season odds; of course, all your posts are delusional, devoid of facts, fudge ridden (check the Millwood sequence), pathologically homerish, dishonest, conspiracy laden, inciteful, and clueless (See HR Derby and others) to begin with.

And ... you could be Smiley.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Considering the Sox are in first, where it was "predicted" they would be, I have no idea what the heck some of you are referring to.  They said the Sox would be in first.  And they are. DONE DEAL.    
    Posted by soxmeister

That would be true if it was October.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees... : I don't think so, but then again it would be hard to go back and find your post since it was probably 15 aliases ago.
    Posted by LloydDobler

Well said and very funny Lloyd.

Sections
Shortcuts