The Yankees...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

The Yankees...

LOSE!

Oh, and by the way, Rivera blew it (that one was for you, nhsteven).  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: The Yankees...

In Response to The Yankees...:
    LOSE! http://youtu.be/rX7wtNOkuHo Oh, and by the way, Rivera blew it (that one was for you, nhsteven).  
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

Where've you been since last summer?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

I've been on the sidelines while Bill-ate-oh-sex, HankWilliamsAbsorbinJr., faux-journalist and shallow provocatour, 2004Maniac-Idiots, loyalist enforcer, Kim-Pike, Andrew LloydBitch, and the Ghost of Law ruled the board.  

The Sheriff got tired.  This is No Nation for Old Men.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees...:
    I've been on the sidelines while Bill-ate-oh-sex, HankWilliamsAbsorbinJr., faux-journalist and shallow provocatour, 2004Maniac-Idiots, loyalist enforcer, Kim-Pike, Andrew LloydBitch, and the Ghost of Law ruled the board.   The Sheriff got tired.  This is No Nation for Old Men.  
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

Good one, and great movie/book.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

LOSE! http://youtu.be/rX7wtNOkuHo Oh, and by the way, Rivera blew it (that one was for you, nhsteven).  
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

Great news that the Yankees lost!  Now we are tied with them for last place in the AL East!!!  Outstanding!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to The Yankees... : Great news that the Yankees lost!  Now we are tied with them for last place in the AL East!!!  Outstanding!
    Posted by jrh1194
    I hate to see the Rays win almost as much as the Yanquis. I didn't know who to cheer for today. Hopefully they'll beat each other up while we take the next 2 from the Tigers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees... : I hate to see the Rays win almost as much as the Yanquis. I didn't know who to cheer for today. Hopefully they'll beat each other up while we take the next 2 from the Tigers.
    Posted by carnie

Taking the next 2 from Detroit would be very nice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Rod from Cranston? I remember Rojas making fun of Rod and his mafia connections. You mean that Rojas was talking to himself?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Am i the only one who forgot crawford was even on the team yesterday?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Posted by 86redsox

NO, I watched Ross not get to two flyballs I know Crawford could get to with his speed. That would have changed the game, so yeah I did notice. Say what you want about him, but I highly doubt he just fell of a cliff and can't produce anymore.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Posted by 86redsox

Not really, our Hank this morning was happy that "Crawbust" wasn't in the lineup. Hank is our Butthead of the forum. He won't be able to use his "Slackey" and "Wastefield"  insults this season. Hank is a sixty year old man going on to twelve.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I've been on the sidelines while Bill-ate-oh-sex, HankWilliamsAbsorbinJr., faux-journalist and shallow provocatour, 2004Maniac-Idiots, loyalist enforcer, Kim-Pike, Andrew LloydBitch, and the Ghost of Law ruled the board.   The Sheriff got tired.  This is No Nation for Old Men.  
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

How should we adress Kim-Pike?  Mr. Kim-PIke or Ms. Kim-Pike.  We need your input.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Am I the only one who did not know they have Wild-Card banners? Tampa actually raised one yesterday... please tell me Boston does not have them at Fenway.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

Sheriff!

Welcome back.

Things are the same as when you left - A MESS

Signed,

Your loyal deputy
    summerof67

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In Response to Re: The Yankees... : NO, I watched Ross not get to two flyballs I know Crawford could get to with his speed. That would have changed the game, so yeah I did notice. Say what you want about him, but I highly doubt he just fell of a cliff and can't produce anymore.
    Posted by freediro

That was fairly noticeable.  I think Ross will be a good addition, but we missed CC's speed.

Sections
Shortcuts