The Yanks are just another 500 ball-club- we still got a shot this year.-why not?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

The Yanks are just another 500 ball-club- we still got a shot this year.-why not?

I am not ready throw in the white flag... not yet. The AED
    is wide open. The Texas Rangers are not playing in the
    AED. The heavy favorite Yanks are just a bunch
    of overrated, overpaid and overage team. And without Mariano 
    Rivera in their bullpen, Yanks are just another 500 ball-club in the
    American League. In my opinion, Tampa Bay is the team to beat,
    but Longoria, their best player will be on the DL for a long period
    of time. And the Orioles and  Jays are not for real. So it is 
    safe to say that in early may, we still got a shot to reach the 
    playoffs.

Last August 29 the Cards were 10 games behind the Braves...
    and the rest is history. We still got plenty of time to fix this
    mess... and if you're a real Sox fan... you stand by your team.

The Yanks Nation is mourning the devastating loss of 
    Mariano Rivera... they perfectly understand this new
    slogan> No "MO', no hope, no joy, no pennant. 

I repeat> if you are a real Sox fan, please stand by your 
    team. Trust me !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: The Yanks are just another 500 ball-club- we still got a shot this year.-why not?

In Response to The Yanks are just another 500 ball-club- we still got a shot this year.-why not?:
    [QUOTE]I am not ready throw in the white flag... not yet. The AED is wide open. The Texas Rangers are not playing in the AED. The heavy favorite Yanks are just a bunch of  overrated, overpaid and overage team. And without Mariano  Rivera in their bullpen,  Yanks are just another 500 ball-club in the American League. In my opinion,  Tampa Bay is the team to beat, but Longoria, their best player will be on the DL for a long period of time. And the Orioles and  Rays are not for real. So it is  safe to say that in early may, we still got a shot to reach the  playoffs. Last August 29 the Cards were 10 games behind the Braves... and the rest is history. We still got plenty of time to fix this mess... and if you're a real Sox fan... you stand by your team. The Yanks Nation is mourning the devastating loss of  Mariano Rivera... they perfectly understand this new slogan /> No "MO', no hope, no joy, no pennant.  I repeat> if you are a real Sox fan, please stand by your  team. Trust me !
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE]
    The Red Sox need to worry about the three AL East teams ahead of the Yankees.

The Sox face serious challenges.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Re: The Yanks are just another 500 ball-club- we still got a shot this year.-why not?

In Response to Re: The Yanks are just another 500 ball-club- we still got a shot this year.-why not?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Yanks are just another 500 ball-club- we still got a shot this year.-why not? : The Red Sox need to worry about the three AL East teams ahead of the Yankees. The Sox face serious challenges.
    Posted by hill55[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, but I am not talking about long-shots horse.
    Tampa is the team to beat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to The Yanks are just another 500 ball-club- we still got a shot this year.-why not?:
    [QUOTE]I am not ready throw in the white flag... not yet. The AED is wide open. The Texas Rangers are not playing in the AED. The heavy favorite Yanks are just a bunch of  overrated, overpaid and overage team. And without Mariano  Rivera in their bullpen,  Yanks are just another 500 ball-club in the American League. In my opinion,  Tampa Bay is the team to beat, but Longoria, their best player will be on the DL for a long period of time. And the Orioles and  Rays are not for real. So it is  safe to say that in early may, we still got a shot to reach the  playoffs. Last August 29 the Cards were 10 games behind the Braves... and the rest is history. We still got plenty of time to fix this mess... and if you're a real Sox fan... you stand by your team. The Yanks Nation is mourning the devastating loss of  Mariano Rivera... they perfectly understand this new slogan /> No "MO', no hope, no joy, no pennant.  I repeat> if you are a real Sox fan, please stand by your  team. Trust me !
    BenitoKimPike you are DELUSIONAL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrgooch. Show mrgooch's posts

LMAO..Welcome back Beni :D

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

According to you, Rivera was washed up anyway. Hence, no loss for N.Y.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks are just another 500 ball-club- we still got a shot this year.-why not?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Yanks are just another 500 ball-club- we still got a shot this year.-why not? : benito can't even say that without laughing.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]
    I just want you guys to support the red sox. 

We still got a shot this year... no matter what.

The 2004 ALCS is still fresh in my memory.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

I am not ready throw in the white flag... not yet. The AED is wide open. The Texas Rangers are not playing in the AED. The heavy favorite Yanks are just a bunch of  overrated, overpaid and overage team. And without Mariano  Rivera in their bullpen,  Yanks are just another 500 ball-club in the American League. In my opinion,  Tampa Bay is the team to beat, but Longoria, their best player will be on the DL for a long period of time. And the Orioles and  Rays are not for real. So it is  safe to say that in early may, we still got a shot to reach the  playoffs. Last August 29 the Cards were 10 games behind the Braves... and the rest is history. We still got plenty of time to fix this mess... and if you're a real Sox fan... you stand by your team. The Yanks Nation is mourning the devastating loss of  Mariano Rivera... they perfectly understand this new slogan> No "MO', no hope, no joy, no pennant.  I repeat> if you are a real Sox fan, please stand by your  team. Trust me !
    Posted by BenitoMyHero
      ok, mikey, get your story straight, which one is it?...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Unbelievable a known Yankee fan can keep putting these threads up. The same type of threads that were the reason Beni, a Sox fan, was banned. The posters who worked to get Beni banned, now just say it's a Yankee fan, and the threads remain. I can't imagine how many names Mikey has on this board. I've caught a few myself, including Camelwalk, which he initially denied. Anyone who still doesn't believe he is "Smellybehind" another mocking Beni poster who bumps threads, is crazy. And anyone who saw his political debates could easily see he was Law as well, even if they didn't see him on the thread he was defending Law, and forgot, and starting responding as Law.

What I don't understand is BDC clearly knows this, and it's not a problem for the board. And to let a Sox fan who said he was 70 years old be blamed for all of this is even more baffling. As it appears now, he's been banned again. It must be so easy for Yankee trolls, like Mikey, to create all this havoc as long as everyone is ready to blame anything wrong on the board with a Sox fan. It's obvious now Mikey was the poster immitating me, and, I believe, Jete, and probably more posters like the ones who showed up in Beni's threads immitating him. Beni was blamed for that as well. What's up with that?

Who was the poster who boasted he could immitate anyone on the board? I'm guessing another Mikey alias.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Ignore Benito and he will go away.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]Unbelievable a known Yankee fan can keep putting these threads up. The same type of threads that were the reason Beni, a Sox fan, was banned. The posters who worked to get Beni banned, now just say it's a Yankee fan, and the threads remain. I can't imagine how many names Mikey has on this board. I've caught a few myself, including Camelwalk, which he initially denied. Anyone who still doesn't believe he is "Smellybehind" another mocking Beni poster who bumps threads, is crazy. And anyone who saw his political debates could easily see he was Law as well, even if they didn't see him on the thread he was defending Law, and forgot, and starting responding as Law. What I don't understand is BDC clearly knows this, and it's not a problem for the board. And to let a Sox fan who said he was 70 years old be blamed for all of this is even more baffling. As it appears now, he's been banned again. It must be so easy for Yankee trolls, like Mikey, to create all this havoc as long as everyone is ready to blame anything wrong on the board with a Sox fan. It's obvious now Mikey was the poster immitating me, and, I believe, Jete, and probably more posters like the ones who showed up in Beni's threads immitating him. Beni was blamed for that as well. What's up with that? Who was the poster who boasted he could immitate anyone on the board? I'm guessing another Mikey alias.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

KimPike, so glad to see you get upset about Ny Yankee fans here on YOUR site! I love it you whiny baby! Whaaaaaaaaaaah

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Yanks are just another 500 ball-club- we still got a shot this year.-why not? :   ok, mikey, get your story straight, which one is it?...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I meant the JAYS.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Unbelievable a known Yankee fan can keep putting these threads up. The same type of threads that were the reason Beni, a Sox fan, was banned. The posters who worked to get Beni banned, now just say it's a Yankee fan, and the threads remain. I can't imagine how many names Mikey has on this board. I've caught a few myself, including Camelwalk, which he initially denied. Anyone who still doesn't believe he is "Smellybehind" another mocking Beni poster who bumps threads, is crazy. And anyone who saw his political debates could easily see he was Law as well, even if they didn't see him on the thread he was defending Law, and forgot, and starting responding as Law. What I don't understand is BDC clearly knows this, and it's not a problem for the board. And to let a Sox fan who said he was 70 years old be blamed for all of this is even more baffling. As it appears now, he's been banned again. It must be so easy for Yankee trolls, like Mikey, to create all this havoc as long as everyone is ready to blame anything wrong on the board with a Sox fan. It's obvious now Mikey was the poster immitating me, and, I believe, Jete, and probably more posters like the ones who showed up in Beni's threads immitating him. Beni was blamed for that as well. What's up with that? Who was the poster who boasted he could immitate anyone on the board? I'm guessing another Mikey alias.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Babe complained about the same thing; in reverse. Also, the fact you defend Pike is rather remarkable; he's universally reviled, and has done some pretty outlandish things. It seems, to me, that while you have a point this is not a dual board, the moderators, for the most part (we know there's been a few mistakes. I can recall them apologizing when they removed the Yankee critique thread, and they may remove something embarrassing to themselves or the Sox from time to time), have shown restraint & neutrality.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Not a surprise.... Andy couldn't save the 500 Yanks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]Not a surprise.... Andy couldn't save the 500 Yanks.
    True, but he was going up against Millwood!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

Hopefully by next week we will be "just another 500 ball club" and out of last place!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

you know Mikey, you embarrass yourself daily with this stuff, no forward thinking Sox fan would trash someone else's team while in last place...btw you suk at math(and aliases)..the Yanks are currently 4 games over... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]you know Mikey, you embarrass yourself daily with this stuff, no forward thinking Sox fan would trash someone else's team while in last place...btw you suk at math(and aliases)..the Yanks are currently 4 games over... 
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]
    Is this really Mikey?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Well, well... my team is looking good.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Looking very good 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Sections
Shortcuts