The Yanks stadium is a JOKE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE

In Response to The Yanks stadium is a JOKE:
    [QUOTE]SOURCE />  Yankee Stadium  plays like a little league ballpark. So many of  the HR balls  hit  there are  fly ball  outs in  any  other major league stadium. Curtis Granderson is hitting home runs  like Babe Ruth at Yankees Stadium. I repeat> the Yanks stadium is a joke.
    Posted by BenitoTheFool[/QUOTE]

And Beckett is getting BOMBED at that toilet you call home field! Keep up the good work with all of your DUMB POST! Lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : except the green monster giveith and takeith away TWM the same can't be said for the short porch. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Historically speaking, Fenway Park has proven via the data to be the best hitter's park in baseball history (except maybe COORS before the humidor balls, and a few parks that were in operation for a year or two, like LAA's Wrigley Field); you can look it up in baseball reference.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

[QUOTE]he is right though, yankee stadium is a complete joke, especially right field. just look at curtis grandersons stats, he has all but one of his homers at home. 
    Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE]

You are aware that there is a thing called "the monster" at Fenway.  It has the ability to turn average hitters into stars, .. like Mike Lowel.  A life time .270 hitter until he got to Fenway.  Then suddenly as he's exiting his prime, .. he turns into a .295 hitter.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Clearly you've not benefited from the notion of regarding people in glass houses.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : Historically speaking, Fenway Park has proven via the data to be the best hitter's park in baseball history (except maybe COORS before the humidor balls, and a few parks that were in operation for a year or two, like LAA's Wrigley Field); you can look it up in baseball reference.com
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

The OP, a NYY fan, started the thread about yankee stadium and TWM came flying in to slam Fenway. I dont really care. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

From Babe Ruth to Curtis Granderson....

From Lou Gehrig to A.Rod....

From Whitey Ford to andy Pettitte and Roger Clemens...

From Gene Michael to Brian Cashman....

Oh my God... the Yanks pride is disappearing gradually.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE :  The OP, a NYY fan, started the thread about yankee stadium and TWM came flying in to slam Fenway. I dont really care. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

He was responding to someone slamming YS, so I don't agree. You should have stayed out of it then, especialy if you don't care. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]SOURCE />  Yankee Stadium  plays like a little league ballpark. So many of  the HR balls  hit  there are  fly ball  outs in  any  other major league stadium. Curtis Granderson is hitting home runs  like Babe Ruth at Yankees Stadium. I repeat /> the Yanks stadium is a joke.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE]

If you're a RS fan, you're running out of material.

If you're a Yankee fan trying to embarrass RSN, you're running out of material. Oh, and get help.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]From Babe Ruth to Curtis Granderson.... From Lou Gehrig to A.Rod.... From Whitey Ford to andy Pettitte and Roger Clemens... From Gene Michael to Brian Cashman.... Oh my God... the Yanks pride is disappearing gradually.
    Posted by BenitoKimPike[/QUOTE]

Hey BenitoKimPike why don't you disappear.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Good grief, the idiotic debates on this board knows no boundaries.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : I think the Yankee fans who post here have been pretty respectful considering all the turmoil going on in the Sox camp this season. Demeaning the Yankees or Yankee stadium isn't going to make any the fans here happier or get your team out of last place.  
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

Oh, thanks for not bashing the Red Sox on The RED SOX on the front burner on Boston.com. You're the man.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : you can disagree, twm but I know who it is.  he's one of yours mocking one of ours. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

And this is why we can't even defend ourselves against Yankee fans here without having our posts removed. If JBay has this information, he has to be a mod. And I know of no other poster more aligned with the Yankee fans here than JBay.

I guess I can say good-bye to this post as well. Joy. Again, you are the worst thing to ever happen to Sox fans posting on their own board.

Hubris,the Yankee fan, goes after a Benito post, I respond to Hubris. My post is removed, and Hubris' remains. Gotta laugh.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : If it's so unique why don't they put one up in rf too. Like playing wiffle ball. It's freak show. Looks like a drive-in theater.

And there you go. Attacking the Sox on their own board. See how quickly you can change?

You need a green monster in your right field. The Yankees, cheating as usual.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : He was responding to someone slamming YS, so I don't agree. You should have stayed out of it then, especialy if you don't care. 

Slamming Yankee stadium on a Sox board is not the same as slamming Feway on a Sox board. I don't know why Yankee fan don't get this.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

If this is a known Yankee fan creating these threads, I don't know why his account is not removed. Sox fans have their posts removed constantly. I've said this before. Everyone should have ONE SCREENNAME. There should be no reason to create more than one.

And if it is a Yankee fan, he's not doing it to mock a Sox poster, he's doing it to give unstable Yankee fans an opportunity to bash the Sox because they feel they have to "even it out" even though this is not a dual board.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : And there you go. Attacking the Sox on their own board. See how quickly you can change? You need a green monster in your right field. The Yankees, cheating as usual.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I didn't start the thread violet if not for it I wouldn't be here .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : He was responding to someone slamming YS, so I don't agree. You should have stayed out of it then, especialy if you don't care. 

He was responding to a yankee fan, who is mocking a sox fan, who was slamming yankee stadium, by slamming fenway. My initial post was in reference to the nyy fans, falling for and feeding into it. while I understand TWM was just reacting to the OP, his demeaning fenway effects all sox fans here. Why would you say I should "have stayed out of it", isn't that the purpose of the forum? 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]If this is a known Yankee fan creating these threads, I don't know why his account is not removed. Sox fans have their posts removed constantly. I've said this before. Everyone should have ONE SCREENNAME. There should be no reason to create more than one. And if it is a Yankee fan, he's not doing it to mock a Sox poster, he's doing it to give unstable Yankee fans an opportunity to bash the Sox because they feel they have to "even it out" even though this is not a dual board.
    Stop CRYING KimPike! Its your buddy BenitoKimPike who is starting all these DUMB post here not a Yankee fan so stop your WHINING!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : Slamming Yankee stadium on a Sox board is not the same as slamming Feway on a Sox board. I don't know why Yankee fan don't get this.
    Btw KimPike how did beckett pitch last night i missed it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]SOURCE />  Yankee Stadium  plays like a little league ballpark. So many of  the HR balls  hit  there are  fly ball  outs in  any  other major league stadium. Curtis Granderson is hitting home runs  like Babe Ruth at Yankees Stadium. I repeat> the Yanks stadium is a joke.
    And statistics show that the Sawx band box produces 58% more doubles and 18% more singles than any other pawk ala 'The Monster'. Helps increase the teams overall stats rankings. Pesky pole is 312' from HP and Teddy Ball physically measures the distance to the Monster and said it was 294' and laughed about it. Try knowing a few facts about your own pawk before claiming that the 'Stadium' is a joke. Try visiting it sometimes. It's a shrine that enshrines many past Yankee greats. Being at the bottom rung in your division seems to me the real joke here. If it weren't for a handful of devout players, you couldn't beat Miami of Ohio or any local h.s. team it's gotten so bad. Your sour grapes belong in the Bruins' forum. Dope.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]You have to know this idiot is pike. Who else creates 6 paragraphs to say what anyone else could say in 2 sentences.
    Rusty.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]From Babe Ruth to Curtis Granderson.... From Lou Gehrig to A.Rod.... From Whitey Ford to andy Pettitte and Roger Clemens... From Gene Michael to Brian Cashman.... Oh my God... the Yanks pride is disappearing gradually.
    At least they have some pride to speak about.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE] alright, time to drop this charade no??..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : He was responding to a yankee fan, who is mocking a sox fan, who was slamming yankee stadium, by slamming fenway. My initial post was in reference to the nyy fans, falling for and feeding into it. while I understand TWM was just reacting to the OP, his demeaning fenway effects all sox fans here. Why would you say I should "have stayed out of it", isn't that the purpose of the forum? 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Fine, then don't say you don't care; 'cause on some level you do.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : Fine, then don't say you don't care; 'cause on some level you do.

I don't care about yankee stadium vs fenway park. I do care about the BS here.

Sections
Shortcuts