The Yanks stadium is a JOKE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

The Yanks stadium is a JOKE

SOURCE> Yankee Stadium plays like a little league ballpark. So many of
     the HR balls hit there are fly ball outs in any other major league stadium.

Curtis Granderson is hitting home runs  like Babe Ruth at Yankees Stadium.

I repeat> the Yanks stadium is a joke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE

In Response to The Yanks stadium is a JOKE:
    SOURCE />  Yankee Stadium  plays like a little league ballpark. So many of  the HR balls  hit  there are  fly ball  outs in  any  other major league stadium. Curtis Granderson is hitting home runs  like Babe Ruth at Yankees Stadium. I repeat> the Yanks stadium is a joke.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

I think the Yankee fans who post here have been pretty respectful considering all the turmoil going on in the Sox camp this season.

Demeaning the Yankees or Yankee stadium isn't going to make any the fans here happier or get your team out of last place.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE:
    In Response to The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : I think the Yankee fans who post here have been pretty respectful considering all the turmoil going on in the Sox camp this season. Demeaning the Yankees or Yankee stadium isn't going to make any the fans here happier or get your team out of last place.  
    Posted by ThatWasMe

Benito is a yankee fan, TWM.  The NYY fans don't need to be disrespectful, the Sox fans are doing a good job of that themselves. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE :  Benito is a yankee fan, TWM.  The NYY fans don't need to be disrespectful, the Sox fans are doing a good job of that themselves. 
    Posted by J-BAY

I have to disagree no doubt he's a Sox fan.

Walks like a duck quacks like a duck.

Why would a Yankee fan go on a Sox site to rag on the Yankees.

He's your idiot not ours.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : I have to disagree no doubt he's a Sox fan. Walks like a duck quacks like a duck. Why would a Yankee fan go on a Sox site to rag on the Yankees. He's your idiot not ours.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

you can disagree, twm but I know who it is.  he's one of yours mocking one of ours. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : you can disagree, twm but I know who it is.  he's one of yours mocking one of ours. 
    Posted by J-BAY

Sorry, I prefer to believe my lying eyes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : Sorry, I prefer to believe my lying eyes.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

ok suit yourself, but youre wrong. that's his game. trust me on this one, TWM

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

he is right though, yankee stadium is a complete joke, especially right field. just look at curtis grandersons stats, he has all but one of his homers at home. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

he is right though, yankee stadium is a complete joke, especially right field. just look at curtis grandersons stats, he has all but one of his homers at home. 
    Posted by redsoxpride34

Right field? How about the Pesky pole down the first baseline in Fenway? I could hit a wiffleball out.

The Sox play in a half stadium and you say Yankee Stadium is a joke.

The pot calling the kettle black

And how many of those dents in the green monster do you figure would have landed in someone's glove if hit in most of the other stadiums in baseball?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : The Sox play in a half stadium and you say Yankee Stadium is a joke. The pot calling the kettle black And how many of those dents in the green monster do you figure would have landed in someone's glove if hit in most of the other stadiums in baseball?
    Posted by ThatWasMe

except the green monster giveith and takeith away TWM the same can't be said for the short porch. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : except the green monster giveith and takeith away TWM the same cant be said for the short porch. 
    Posted by J-BAY

Baloney. It also allows a subpar fielder aka Manny Ramirez to play LF in a stadium where he couldn't anywhere else.

It's a half stadium.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : Baloney. It also allows a subpar fielder aka Manny Ramirez to play LF in a stadium where he couldn't anywhere else. It's a half stadium.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

Whats Baloney? the Monstah keeps many a ball from going out TWM. LF with the monstah makes it one of the more difficult LF also. youre off base on this one. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : Whats Baloney? the Monstah keeps many a ball from going out TWM. LF with the monstah makes it one of the more difficult LF also. youre off base on this one. 
    Posted by J-BAY

If it's so unique why don't they put one up in rf too.

Like playing wiffle ball.

It's freak show. Looks like a drive-in theater.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

Then that means their pitching is better than it seems.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : If it's so unique why don't they put one up in rf too. Like playing wiffle ball. It's freak show. Looks like a drive-in theater.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

weak, TWM. talking about how it plays, not how it looks

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : I would think other than making you point you would rather look at the  1st row 3R HR that beat robertson last  night as far as the grandyman goes he hit 21 at home and 20 OTR last yr so pick some one else to question their power
    Posted by pinstripezac

As they say in Fenway Zac, it taketh and it gives away.

But in YS at least there are no dents either the ball is caught or its gone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : weak, TWM. talking about how it plays, not how it looks
    Posted by J-BAY

Not really weak.

If it was the white monster it would look more like a drive-in theater.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Why would a Yankee fan go on a Sox site to rag on the Yankees."

Umm because posting such simpleton opinions makes the Red Sox look bad?

(which would be a worthy target for a Yankee troll)

By the way I have seen this troll act of yours many times before - the way it works is that you hang around for some psycho reason as a "reasonable" fan of another team, but as soon as a sockpuppet like Beni posts something outrageous, you take offense and then immediately rationalize that you can now go on the offensive yourself and put down other fans since "they started it." 

It's one of the oldest troll moves in the book. 

The end result is you ended up making some truly classless comments about a historical ballpark because of some trumped up outrage created by sockpuppets.

However someone has to take higher ground so I'll start by saying the old Yankee Stadium was one of the great ballparks. I can't comment on the new one as I've never been there. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

" Why would a Yankee fan go on a Sox site to rag on the Yankees." Umm because posting such simpleton opinions makes the Red Sox look bad? (which would be a worthy target for a Yankee troll) By the way I have seen this troll act of yours many times before - the way it works is that you hang around for some psycho reason as a "reasonable" fan of another team, but as soon as a sockpuppet like Beni posts something outrageous, you take offense and then immediately rationalize that you can now go on the offensive yourself and put down other fans since "they started it."  It's one of the oldest troll moves in the book.  The end result is you ended up making some truly classless comments about a historical ballpark because of some trumped up outrage created by sockpuppets. However someone has to take higher ground so I'll start by saying the old Yankee Stadium was one of the great ballparks. I can't comment on the new one as I've never been there. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Oh you are just about as witty as a dull undertaker.

Yuk yuk yuk.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Hey spanky

Anyone who annoints themself as a trollspanker should at least be smart enough not to show up to a battle of wits unarmed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

You have to know this idiot is pike.

Who else creates 6 paragraphs to say what anyone else could say in 2 sentences.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : Right field? How about the Pesky pole down the first baseline in Fenway? I could hit a wiffleball out. The Sox play in a half stadium and you say Yankee Stadium is a joke. The pot calling the kettle black And how many of those dents in the green monster do you figure would have landed in someone's glove if hit in most of the other stadiums in baseball?
    Posted by ThatWasMe

The biggest difference between Yankee Stadium right field and Fenway right field is the distance as the fence goes towards center. Yankee RF is approx. 300 ft with right center being 350 (maybe). Yankee Stadium has a shallow arc making all of right field easy to reach the grandstand. Fenway is notoriously famous for having a short right field pole, but the fence curves deep in the right field corner (a change of distance of approx. 30-50 feet within a few degrees from home plate). right center at Fenway is worse than left center at Yankee Stadium.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: The Yanks stadium is a JOKE : The biggest difference between Yankee Stadium right field and Fenway right field is the distance as the fence goes towards center. Yankee RF is approx. 300 ft with right center being 350 (maybe). Yankee Stadium has a shallow arc making all of right field easy to reach the grandstand. Fenway is notoriously famous for having a short right field pole, but the fence curves deep in the right field corner (a change of distance of approx. 30-50 feet within a few degrees from home plate). right center at Fenway is worse than left center at Yankee Stadium.
    Posted by TitleTown11

Well yeah that's only half of the stadium outfield and what i was taking about.

Sections
Shortcuts