The Youk Vote

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: The Youk Vote

I say Gonzo could play RF in smaller ballparks ie Baltimore/Philly, but no way hes in RF in Fenway...If WMB is to stay on the 25-man, some guys will be taking a rest here and there...No way around it..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to "Re: The Youk Vote": [QUOTE]Are you kidding with put AGon in the outfield? Now I finally know the board is full of inept baseball posters. Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE] Ditto to the arrogant fan who was wrong

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

but we'd have to get a very good starting pitcher to trade Will & Clay right now. Any names in mind?
    Posted by moonslav59

Cole hammels
    Zambrano
    grienke

Zambrano?

I wouldn't take him for free. I certainly wouldn't give 2 players with huge upside for him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to "Re: The Youk Vote": [QUOTE]but we'd have to get a very good starting pitcher to trade Will & Clay right now. Any names in mind? Posted by moonslav59 Cole hammels Zambrano grienke Zambrano? I wouldn't take him for free. I certainly wouldn't give 2 players with huge upside for him. Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE] Zambrano has never had an ERA over 4 except past year and has an era under 2 in florida. I would take him over clay right now

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

I say Gonzo could play RF in smaller ballparks

I say a gold glove 1st bagger who is owed nearly 150 million needs to stay out of the OF. I say an old veteran in his last few months on his contract needs to head to the OF for at least a few weeks, to help the team,

I also say you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to "Re: The Youk Vote":
    but we'd have to get a very good starting pitcher to trade Will & Clay right now. Any names in mind? Posted by moonslav59 Cole hammels Zambrano grienke Zambrano? I wouldn't take him for free. I certainly wouldn't give 2 players with huge upside for him.
    Posted by moonslav59

Zambrano has never had an ERA over 4 except past year and has an era under 2 in florida. I would take him over clay right now

He'd be a 2 month rental, is highly volotile, and had a WHIP above 1.375 for 3 straight years before being traded to Miami.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

I'll take Buch over Zambrano, and both of them over Tim Wastefield who never had an ERA under 5 for nearly 3 years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I'll take Buch over Zambrano, and both of them over Tim Wastefield who never had an ERA under 5 for nearly 3 years.

Why can't you just say "2 years" instead of distorting the facts?

That's like me trying to say his combined ERA during his last 4 years was "nearly 4". 

(It was 4.76).

Here's some Sox ERAs from 2011-2012 combined:

Lackey  6.41  (160 IP)
    Dice-K   5.30  (37)
    Wake    5.12  (155)

From 2010-2012:
    Padilla 5.40
    Lackey 5.26

From 2009-2012:
    Smoltz 8.33
    Taz      5.97
    Byrd    5.82
    Penny 5.61
    Lackey 5.26
    Dice-K  5.03
    Wake   5.03

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: The Youk Vote:
    [QUOTE]I'll take Buch over Zambrano, and both of them over Tim Wastefield who never had an ERA under 5 for nearly 3 years.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]Wastefield. What a child you are.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to "Re: The Youk Vote": [QUOTE]In response to "Re: The Youk Vote": but we'd have to get a very good starting pitcher to trade Will & Clay right now. Any names in mind? Posted by moonslav59 Cole hammels Zambrano grienke Zambrano? I wouldn't take him for free. I certainly wouldn't give 2 players with huge upside for him. Posted by moonslav59 Zambrano has never had an ERA over 4 except past year and has an era under 2 in florida. I would take him over clay right now He'd be a 2 month rental, is highly volotile, and had a WHIP above 1.375 for 3 straight years before being traded to Miami. Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE] Ahhh... forget the big Z was a head case